BTC AND ETH - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

BTC AND ETH

On 10/4/2019 at 7:11 PM, cryptokram said:

These 2 tokens are mostly compared among others.

They are always talking replacements and development of the 2! we will change it now!

What is the biggest thing that EThereum can give to Bitcoin? how can they support the king of crypto to change the world?

The ethereum network is very fast and better in addition to more variety but however the btc is the basis of almost all cryptocurrencies and is very popular, it is in high demand, it is the number 1 without a doubt.

On 10/5/2019 at 4:11 AM, cryptokram said:

They are always talking replacements and development of the 2! we will change it now!

What is the biggest thing that EThereum can give to Bitcoin? how can they support the king of crypto to change the world?

BTC and the ETH both are the great and best coin in the crypto market. BTC is on the top position in the top coin list and the ETH is on the second number in the coin list and peoples will make trade on these two coins mostly.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my experience Bitcoin and Etherium are two popular cryptocurrencies.  However, Bitcoin is more popular than Ethereum Coin and its market value and demand in the world market is higher than Ethereum Coin.  As a result, you can earn more money in a short time by trading or investing through Bitcoin than Ethereum Coin.

I see ETH as a bridge that offers a lot of settlement or a lot of funds to Bitcoin, since the infrastructure that has been built around eth, with mining, DeFi or NFT, always ends up being financed by BTC whales, looking for money, they come the profit on ETH and go back to BTC.

That is, they feed back on each other, causing the system to function properly.

Both coins are actually great but they have different ways are used by crypto users, bitcoin is mostly used for makind investment and trading but eth is preferreable in withdrawal because it have low transaction fees than bitcoin. 

we are know that btc and eth is also digital currency in the world so that there are many people work this site and earn money but i think btc is the best exchange site in the world so that there are many people work this site.

thanks

• +2 1

On 10/5/2019 at 4:11 AM, cryptokram said:

Yesterday you are very write that this to coins compare to each other very much but some some people says that ethereum will reach at bitcoins level and left Bitcoin behind it it but I think these people are wrong Bitcoin is the most powerful coin in the world and no one can beat him easily.

BTC or bitcoin and ETH or Ethereum both are most popular crypto currency in the crypto world. Bitcoin has very high price than ETH.Bitcoin is the king of all currencies. On the other hand ETH is the queen of all currencies. Both are more profitable crypto currency in the crypto world. 

On 10/5/2019 at 2:11 AM, cryptokram said:

I really think Bitcoin and Ethereum are really good big currencies that you can invest in

Bitcoin and ethereum both of these are the best crypto currencies in the world. I think many people will not only exchange their tokens into ethereum, but also they will exchange their tokens onto bitcoin also. So I think that bitcoin and ethereum are related to each other. Bitcoin is called the king of the crypto currencies and ethereum is called the queen of the crypto currencies of the crypto world. 

• +3 1

I think both btc and ETH are best currencies. But in my opinion BTC is the king of others crypto curriences. It's trading volume is very high. You can get more profit if you invest in it. Because bitcoin price will be reach at almost 100k in the end of 2021. This is my prediction.

My friend, I love these two codes and I think that these two currencies are the best currencies in every crypto world since ancient times, Bitcoin does not need the support of any currency or ethereum, but people will continue to use Ethereum and make and move their currencies through it. 

Btc is the king of Cryptocurrency. ETH is the next best coin and far ahead of other Cryptocurrencies. It is unfair to compare Bitcoin with ETH. 

If they really are two great cryptocurrencies, this suggests why so much rivalry between users if the common principle is that they are accepted worldwide, and this is becoming more noticeable every day because we see btc surpassing its historical prices and ETH follows in its footsteps.

• +1 1