Crypterium Wallet App - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Crypterium Wallet App

Honestly, i dont love app wallets, cuz i think they are not secured as e-wallets or hardwallets, so i will prefer payeer than this.

I never use this wallet. I never download this wallet. I listen about this first time. I use officially website. I mostly used trust wallet for transection. Because it's fee is very low. I like this wallet. 

• +1 1

On 11/17/2019 at 3:50 AM, on1k3n said:

I recently downloaded the Crypterium app from the Google Play Store, and I just love it. You can load up to 7 different coins. The list includes LTC, BTC, CRPT, ETH, USDC, BCH, and XRP. You can also gain interest up to 5% on the crypto that you leave in your wallet. It's better than my last wallet because there was no interest payment. I plan on filling this wallet with all the different cryptocurrencies. Would you download the Crypterium Wallet? 

Yes, you are right,  it is a the best app for tranjection crypto-currency.The main attraction  of this,  forum to earn 5% interest on present ballence. 

• +4 1

Crypterium wallet is the best cryptocurrencies wallet.Here we can store  Bitcoin currency and many other currencies. You can easily store and receive your earning. This wallet requires a online network connection to use it and it is the most secured wallet. I prefer to use this wallet.

Crypterium Wallet is also good .it has many cool features.The thing that attract me the most is through this platform you can easily send funds by the using the phone numbers.the recipient receive this and open Link and create account and funds added to the recipient account .it's has Many advantages.

Tge crypterium wallet has been able to combine the popular crypto to crypto and crypto to fiat services in to a single app. The exchange feature is perfect for those who don't want to deal with messy exchange platform. You can exchange crypto in a secire wayj, straight forward app woth competitive rates.

From April 2020 this is the only exchangr wallet i used for my fiat crypto currency transaction.Back then i had some issues coz crypterium didnot know me how ever with improved KYC relatiobship,i had no issue on my transactions and transactions are faster.

I have not heard about this app till today but today I am hearing about it. I had not even heard of its name before today but I think this wallet will be just like  other balance. 

I am allso never used this wallet.i have no experience about this app.but i heard this app from my friend. My friend said me that,this wallet has a great feature.and it has a great security system. Now,i think this wallet is really good  and i will try to use this app.thank you.

Sorry because I have no information about this wallet it I do not know anything about this wallet no have I heard from anyone or not any friend  But when I saw your post, different tubes were used which were positive and negative response of people about this.I do not want to say anything because I did not use it myself. 

• +2 1

I send money all around the world using this wallet.

I send money all around the world using my client’s phone numbers, using this app is the most secure method of sending funds I;ve seen

Crypetrium wallet app,I don't know anything about it, it's the first time I've heard of it and I don't even know it exists on PlayStore .I will research about it and gather information so that I can use it in the future soon.

Oh! Yes I know this wallet and I'm use this personally it is a very nice wallet. In this wallet seven type currency BTC, LTC and ETH. E.t.c. This is very cool feature and affordable able withdraw charges..! I you use this. Thank you Have good day

• +2 2

Crypterium is such rewarded which hold the 5% to their users and this wallet app can be easily download from the Google and it is safe and secure. Without any fear of hacking you can download this wallet app and this wallet app give all essential and beneficial aspects. 

Crypterium is the currency trusted by more than 400000 customers in the worldwide. The crypterium app is the all in one solution for all your crypto-related needs.You can buy, send,receive, cash out,exchange and store multiple crypto in a single award winning app.It is a available in 180+ countries.

I'm not hearing about this wallet because I'm new here in this forum. By the way I'm very thankful to all whose are sharing such a beautiful and used full post. I think it is very helpful post for new biggner whose are new here in this forum.or whose are trader.🥰

I have never used this wallet. You are using this wallet. I hope you know everything about this wallet.Many wallets are currently scamed  hopefully you will use your wallet with caution.

I think everyone should pay attension to use this app becouse its features like low fee of transections and secure and safe personal information make it a very unique app.

• +4 1

I did not download the wallet form play store becuase they could be scam until i found the official one.As you say that this wallet pay intreset based on our currencies present in wallet then i must try this one in future .

Crypterium wallet app is available on play store. It's very good and you'll love it when you use, because it load 7 different currencies.the wallet is very secure and transaction fee Is low.

• +4 1

Thanks dear dof this information.I haven't used any wallet app from playstore because most of the apps looks fake.But this one app is looking good and trustworthy.I will install it and try this at least one and will share my experience.

Trusted by 4 million users . Easy to use. Secure and free wellets to buy , store and earn in 100 + cryptocurrencies . Invest and cashout with profit with more easier way 

It is the best and all in one app to Make buy and receive crypto payment. We can invest in it very easily . Mean that it is the best site to invest.

Crypterium wallet is one of the most secure and safe platform in the whole world our assets remains safe and secure beautiful this application possess excellent, highest, strong security system and highest updated privacy system that's why thousand of people use this platform beacuse of it's security and privacy system.We can easily send our funds through this amazing platform and I suggest you should sign up on this website and see the magic I hope you won't regret and enjoy it's features very much.it has simple interface and easily understand by beginners without facing any problem.it is one of the most powerful platform.

Crypterium as finance everyone trusted by more than 400,000 customers worldwide . The crypterium App is all in one solution for all your crypto related needs, store, buy ,exhange and cash out the most popular cryptocurrencies. The app supports Bitcoin, Ether bitcoin Cash and litecoin.

• +1 1