Allow me to lock my topics - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Allow me to lock my topics

I don't that is the best in this forum because we are here for learning and earning. So i if everyone has been giving opportunity to lock his or her topic it can give less impact to the forum users.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/15/2019 at 12:24 PM, hexwin said:

I would like to ask Admins and Moderators to allow people to lock Topics.

I see spammers are filling many topics with copy/paste.

I report them.

Moderators delete my Topic.

I an not to blame for other people shitposting and copy/paste, so why would my topic be deleted?

I want to self moderate my topics, and lock them if I want.

Thanks

Your topic is not being deleted because you reported spamming but because your own post is not found worthy of staying on the forum, and not only yours but to everyone that commented on your post, and we all know your post will take some certain amount of time before passing the scrutiny stage

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I was thinking the same few days ago , there are many topics that about a specific problem that already be solved or a queation already be answered then why it's still allowed to reply to it with the same answer agin and again , it's better to lock it and if admins don't have time to check all the topics then give this feature to members to be able to lock their topics

What a strange suggestion, if everyone posts a topic and others were not able to comment how there will be interaction between members. I certainly do not agree with this and it will sabotage the whole idea of this forum. Regards

Adding this option will be much better because there are many people who copy and post. If we can lock our posts, it will be much better. Our posts will not be deleted. It would be much better if the modulator gives us this option.

• +1 1

I don't think your topic gets deleted because of spam posts on it. If any post on your topic is plagiarized then only that post will be deleted. Whole topic will not be deleted because of that. I support you that moderators should allow anyone to lock his topic to give him control over his topic.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

As much less annoyance this can be the purpose gets beaten as chances are too many people will just lock their own topics and we yet can't even choose a thing to do so if this gets implemented then alot will be lacking in many ways.

Well it's not so easy to lock your content still people would be able to snatch your idea. Therefore it would be better to leave this matter for the moderators and they know what to do and what is real things and how spam has been made. Otherwise good luck bro and don't get frustrated

Hi friend is a good suggestion but we should know that if we lock our topic no one would have access to make posts or comments on it likewise we should plead the moderators and administrators to make a way that will avoid the spam or scammers and issue of the delete of topic or post it means your posts or topic is not up to the standard or is not useful to the forum so let's try to have patient and work hard 

You are welcome mate. But if everyone is allow and be given a chance to lock his or her post, with time the aim of crytotalk will be defeated. My reason for saying this is, if everyone will be given the chance to block his post from some set of people, it will get to a time that the porpose of the forum will be defeated. Because newbies are the once that mostly post sparm content on the platform, if all expert lock their post from the newbies what will be there faith? Thanks mates.

Waite it's not possible to lock your content as spammers would definitely use some tools and easily can copy your content and if u are talking about why did they deleted your post the only reason could be that there is already a topic which matches with u.

If everyone locks his topic then there will be no discussion or conversations between members. Honestly I do not believe that a topic is deleted because of the comments, it must be deleted because it violated one of this forum's criteria. 

If members are allowed to lock there topics,then what's the essence of topics, I think that should be only allowed by moderators, if they feel the topic is not more necessary for the forum then locking it would be a good option, but it won't be wise for members to luck their topics for them selves

It is a real problem what is done by the random people here who only earn and reap money and not inform others of their comments and contributions ... Your suggestion is good .. but if we look from another side, the officials will not know who is the copyist and who is the sticker unless they look at the timings .. This will take more time ..

I don’t think it’s a good idea.  Most of the time here a lot of people want to share their knowledge on a particular subject. I really want to inform the admin and moderator that you are obliging us to keep our own price.

I might want to request that Admins and Moderators permit individuals to bolt Topics. 

I see spammers are filling numerous points with duplicate/glue. 

I report them. 

Mediators erase my Topic. 

I a not to fault for others shitposting and duplicate/glue, so for what reason would my subject be erased? 

I need to self moderate my points, and lock them on the off chance that I need.

There are already a lot of topics which are being locked for new replies I think they are been locked by the moderators and it would be a great option if they add the lock option for the content creator too

We are admins and moderators of this forum, our work is just to make quality content posts , the moderators and administration of this forum are doing their job to remove such spammer's. So don't worry about it.

Good post dear, it is very useful sharing information in this forum because many people delete report mostly topic to delete it's very painful and not better feel,I think it is wonderful post in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Spammers are everywhere, and that they copy the comments of members, to urge a fast profit, but the forum management is fighting them and it's good to ban their accounts permanently, as for deleting your topic I hope that the forum administration will find an answer so it's not fair to delete the subject completely for the sake of a nasty member It sends spam.

I do not think ao , perhaps the news about the decline of bitcoin is incorrect it connects bitcoin the most popular crypto currency  be fore you ask questions   any one have a specific topic 

Yes, this is very annoying .. The spam fools sabotage the forum and sabotage the tiredness of others .. I hope that there is a quick solution. So a lot of my posts and comments are deleted because of them, and I find it really annoying.

• +2 1

it is right there are people that are putting spam and useless replies on some topics if the creator has the option for deletion of these replies or to lock the topic for further reply it would be great.

I agree with you, it is good to be able to lock our posts, especially the posts that contain an inquiry, because often the same answer is repeated several times, so I hope that this feature will be added soon

• +3 1