How to be incline with trading? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SagingHilaw15

How to be incline with trading?

It is somewhat similar to Forex, but I think that the opportunity to obtain profits is greater in the cryptocurrency market and at the same time there are great risks in losing your money if you do not commit to managing the capital

• +1 1

Crypto trading is crypto currency trading that is carried out on a crypto exchange, this trade takes advantage of the price difference between one crypto and another. Crypto trading is similar to forex trading except that the currencies sold are different and the exchanges are also different.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

well it like many others things to trade but crypto got big cap in price sometimes that thing makes it much interested for many people

my advise start with little money till you learn

Well, first you need to have at least some start-up capital, not necessarily large, you can start small, and even need to if you are a beginner. Secondly, you need to study the literature on trading, it is also applicable to cryptotrading. Without studying literature, you will not be able to learn the basics. Third, you must understand that it is important to learn to control your emotions. And most importantly, you should not go into trading if you want to earn a lot of money. Yes, this should be your goal, but do not rush after them with your head, otherwise you will simply be left with nothing.

On 11/14/2019 at 5:13 PM, SagingHilaw15 said:

Can someone please enlighten me about cryptotrading? What is happening, how it happens and is it just the same with forex??

Please leave some advices also. It would be a big help. Thanks

Crypto trading is like forex but the difference is that one deals with crypto the other deal with fiats. As forex trading is risky, crypto is also risky, you can leverage in crypto just like fiat too, but very risky. 

On 11/14/2019 at 6:13 PM, SagingHilaw15 said:

Can someone please enlighten me about cryptotrading? What is happening, how it happens and is it just the same with forex??

Welcome, a new member of the Crypto Talk team. I think you will find the information you are looking for in the trading section of the forum where it is explained how to trade and the news of trading in cryptocurrencies. I advise you to read the topics on trading and learning before starting to trade to avoid losing.

• +2 1

Every currency has its unique value and unique time to go high or low also there are many differences between Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading, I advise you to look for the differences in this section in the forum, there are a lot of topics that explain the differences between them....

Your judgement can lead you towarda success or failure 

On 11/14/2019 at 10:13 PM, SagingHilaw15 said:

I am giving you ideas about crypto trading.  By trading we mean buying and selling.  If you want to trade crypto you need to know all the information and knowledge of crypto world.  If you observe the cryptocurrency market, you will see that one time the price of a coin will go up and another time the price will go down again.  If you can predict the cryptocurrency market then trading will be profitable for you.  You will buy coins at a lower price and sell at a higher price.  And in this way you can profit by trading.

hello , if you are curious maybe you can just go to your friend and ask him/her to explain things up, when you are face to face it is easier to understand things and you can ask all your questions at once, Hope I hade a friend with some experience on financial issues, wish could help you more, regards.

• +2 1

Well in terms of the market, it is similar. You can choose the currency you want to buy if you expect that its price will rise and you sell at a specific point to make a profit.
Cryptocurrencies differ in that they are not subject to a specific government, they are dependent on supply and demand more than anything else

• +3 1

If you want to trade, you have to expand and develop your skills on a daily basis, learn the arts of trading, technical and fundamental analysis, calculate risks accurately, learn from your mistakes and write them down, so that you always come back to them.

• +2 1

Crypto trading is trading that is carried out on a crypto exchange by trading crypto currency as a traded currency. It's like forex trading except currencies and exchanges have differences, if forex trading uses fiat as the money being traded.

• +1 1

If the time passes very quickly when you trade and you feel good, I think you are inclined to trade. Apart from that, you have to be very patient and be a person with discipline. most people get bored with trade terms. If you are not bored, you are a business person.

You can take a start from the scratch,  you  need to learn from some people  and after learning you  can  take a start in trading apps and after that you can teach others too.

if you are hearing your friend, why you are not  ask your friend?, so you can find your answer in youtube or any web site, we are here to develop our self and share with us the important ideas in crypto.

If you are just starting out in business, first of all, if you have friends who are interested in this business, I would like to get suggestions from them on how to do this job. There are videos about trading on video channels such as Youtube, where information about cryptocurrencies, commodity exchanges, and how to trade. You can also get information about economy from forum sites.

in general both crypto and forex are depends on market but in forex you deal with real fiat money while here you deal with crypto , choosing the currency you buy to trade with is also very important and in general you can say BTC price affect all the crypto market since it's the most popular currency  , you can start searching the net or read articles here for more specific information about the field and never trade until you have the knowledge or experience so you don't end losing your capital

• +4 1

You should first have all the necessary information about the trading and cryptocurrency trading in the platform of cryptocurrency is just identical to the other platforms like forex but the cons of cryptocurrency is that it has increased volatility and people who don't know what to do at these cryptocurrency platforms usually mismanage things also it has a higher rate of fluctuations. 

When you understand what you are doing from the role, you will be tensed with those who are working, you will understand all these things, then you can line me up a little .But the thing that starts with the short and goes to them .

• +1 1

You entered the market just like me, I was at the end of 2017 by a friend and at that time it was fortunate that I did not lose when I entered the 20k price range but I promptly escaped to earn USD, so you want to exchange well sometimes there may be losses when reading the market. 

Wonderful post,it is a very nice sharing information in this forum because I am new here and recently joining us I need learn about,I need experience and knowledge in this forum and then after I discussed this topic.

• +1 1

You talk abouttwo thing different forex it's with real fiat currency every war in the world .but the digital currency market is more volatile than the forex ,i hope i give you a little idea .so you want to exchange well sometimes there may be losses when reading the market .

Cryptocurrency will increase in value in the future .so you want to exchange well sometimes there  my be losses when reading the market .and knowledge in this forum and then after i discussed this topic .

There are many differences in both Forex and Crypto trading as Forex trading is well established with good liquidity and there brokers middleman involved in forex trading which charge their fee while there is no such system in crypto trading as it is decentralized and completely Free from government and central banks.It is peer yo peer transaction and Currently getting popularity and acceptance.