CEX.io - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
caco1550

CEX.io

CEX.io is a cryptocurrency exchange established in 2013. At first, it was the first cloud mining provider. Later, it became a cryptocurrency exchange platform. Currently, more than a million users trust CEX.io services to obtain and exchange BTC and altcoins. Its headquarters are in London and even though it is not very popular, this is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges today.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

CEX.IO is one of the most reliable and reputable websites worldwide for buying and selling Bitcoin, Ethereum... during this year 2017 it has exploded as most of the exchange houses due to the high demand and without a doubt it is one of the first places next to Coinbase due to its ease to buy with fast transactions with credit card or bank account (SEPA Transfers) that credit almost instantly the Bitcoin you buy, I open this thread to collect information about CEX.IO in particular opinions of purchase or experiences with it, I personally am quite satisfied with it, below to attach a tutorial for people who start in this and want to buy Bitcoin.

CEX.IO was one of the first platforms to make fiat-to-cyrpto transactions accessible by offering card payments and bank transfers to the clients.

• +2 1

On 10/4/2020 at 11:07 AM, caco1550 said:

CEX.io is a cryptocurrency exchange established in 2013. At first, it was the first cloud mining provider. Later, it became a cryptocurrency exchange platform. Currently, more than a million users trust CEX.io services to obtain and exchange BTC and altcoins. Its headquarters are in London and even though it is not very popular, this is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges today.

I have used it very little, but the truth has a lot to do with the volume and amount of bitcoins you move, I did not like it very much, because the fee to withdraw the coins is very high

At the time the CEX.io exchange was founded, the number of exchanges in the world was very few, so it was limited and fraudsters could be easily detected, so I think it is a safe exchange, but today at this time 10 exchanges are created every day and they enter the market, we are no longer We can differentiate between safe and unsafe.

CEX website exchange is one of the old website exchange, but I think it is not accepted by many traders, or maybe they have not did good publicity about it. Because now exist a lot of competition and all website exchange are doing publicity to promote their services.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

CEX.io is the first platform for exchanging of money and it is the most reliable and trustable site. It is use in worldwide for buying and selling Bitcoin. Many traders work in this forum easily and comfortably because this is one of the most using and reputable site which provides more benefits. It is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange.

The number of exchanges in the world was very small, so it was limited and the fraudsters could be easily identified, so I think it's a safe exchange we can no longer distinguish between safe and secure.

CEX is one of the leading exchanges , it started many years ago when there were not many exchanges at the time , and the whole crypto currency thing was so opaque to millions of people around the world, but nowadays it is not as famous as it used to be, there many exchanges that are more popular and people prefer to use them instead. It seems that the competition was too hard for CEX to  go along with, the other exchanges are offering very attractive services and options. 

On 10/4/2020 at 10:52 PM, caco1550 said:

Its headquarters are in London and even though it is not very popular, this is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges today.

Why it is not so popular? I have been preferring this exchange for a long time to trade my crypto securely and safely. It supports fiat deposits from Skrill that's why I love this platform. Additionally, CEX.io is one of the oldest exchange platform and it is the fully regulated platform in UK to ensure users' assets. I do not see any problem with this platform. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.