What are the criteria for a post to be useful? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
crmgoes

What are the criteria for a post to be useful?

Yes of course you are right but I want to add some thing more on it that is write accuret english don't copy paste the material of any one and always ask those questions which you want to really know and don't give negative impression to anyone.

The main criteria to your content should be useful your content must have things that other members wanted to see. Your content should have a proper logic. Uo have to minimise grammar and spelling mistakes in your post. If your posts are not useful to others then there is no need of posting it.

• +5 1

We ought to make a post that's enlightening and information able. So we get positive response from others. Typically exceptionally vital for us to win cash. Since we get the installment of that post as it were which has positive reaction from other. We ought to make a post more than 100 character.

I have not been working here for a long time, but I have been one to do the work and it is not like this, I have learned every post that is in accordance with the principles of all the platforms of this platform,And there is nothing wrong written ,then the post is used as your useful consider. 

In the same way, a good post is not the same thing that you have done after reading the entire post well beforehand, so that you can write good post in a better way.

It depends on person to person.Any thing that found useful to one person may not be the same way to other.This is why there is reputation points introduced by the forum.In this forum most things that shares information about cryptos can be found interesing and useful

For writing a useful post you keep the rules in your mind . Your most must have the at least 100 character . Your post must contain unique content do not copy anyone's content. Copy paste is strictly not acceptable.

The survival of the forum at the cognitive level is inevitable with the quality of publications, and any post is useless or important and is treated as harmful content.
I advise everyone to read all the rules in the "About Forum" section so you can see what to do.

By creating a topic or commenting on a post here will make it perfect for members to react on it,the criteria is to to just create a vital topics for which the members will benefit and gain some knowledge on it. It's a forum we learn alot from.

All that you mentioned is correct my friend, yes, the content should be important, but it should be in the field of cryptocurrencies, trading and investing in them, and not in other areas. And also the most important of all is that the post should not be previously present in the forum, because duplicate posts are deleted directly and a point of warning is given to the owner, or they are banned directly. Therefore, be wary of repeating posts, whether this duplication is in the title or content of the post. I hope that the level of posts will continue to rise in this forum so that the benefits may prevail for everyone.

• +4 1

Well, i think it depends on your Question to be Viral.

it might be a simple question.

or

it might be a technical question.

because at this forum diverse kind of questions are there.

But, i think there is some kind of gist in the Question to be popular at tuis forum. 

@crmgoes Hi dear , yeah you shared the right info for other members, another thing is to use new content which is not similar to others or useful.then post goes viral or get positive ratings.

Hello my friend, I think that your topic is also worthless. It is a frequent topic that they talk and publish about every day, a minimum of 100 characters and publish something important ... etc. You should also start publishing in new useful topics in the forum. I wish you the best.

Within the rules and controls of the gathering are the parameters to take after so that the data you transfer is valuable for the community without causing any news for it, cryptocurrencies are upgraded each day for which there are incalculable points to select from, victories and go ahead with the work to be distributed

I said exactly but I want to add 1 point to it. The useful post is does not mean that you have uploaded anything, the post should be information and related to this forum and also have positive rating.

In spite of the fact that I think that modern posts don't discover a part of acknowledgment since a few individuals are anxious of them getting erased. I made one post that has exceptionally great exhortation coming from my involvement recently and it has not being perused or commented at all.

The criteria for a post to be useful is that it should contain helpful knowledge and the knowledge must be about the forum and the currency. And should have relevant information. 

Yes you are right my dear friend about doing the post as useful but also something special for all.

Here I will suggest some point to keep in mind then do the post.

Do posts as useful and meaningful but easily understandable

Express own ideas relevant to topics

Post character should be minimum 100

Post should be attractive and informative

Post should be about cryptotalk forum

Learn from the seniors posts

Follow all rules and regulations

Avoid violation

Keep struggle

Keep hold on self confidence

The only thing I have recognized so far is, do you guys know where I got the thesis list of criteria? Thats going to be very helpful for me. Remember that any post needs to be popular to be considered not only useful but also an effective post.

The basic criteria I can say are as follows:
1- Minimum 100 characters for post

2- Non polemic

3- You need to post something important
Thanks.

went looking for answers and came across a heap of best practices and examples of what goes into a perfect Facebook post. Check out the results below, test out the tips and strategies on your own posts, and watch your Facebook stats climb.

The post should be effective and informative for others.Everyone must first see the rules in order to work in this forum. If you are committed and walking towards the overall development of yourself as well as this forum,The useful and meaningful contents so that also other members can easily understand the message related to topic.You have to write an interesting topic and like the members of the forum so that it becomes among the most popular posts.

My criteria for posting useful topic is that i am always posting my experiences based on my personal practice. And i always want better of every human. So this is a best way of helping people by posting useful topics.

You should follow the rules of cryptotalk or else your posts get deleted. Also there should be minimum 100 characters in your post. Always avoid grammatical and spelling mistakes. And only valid points may be treated as useful post.

• +2 1

There is no specific criteria here but you need to work constantly and regularly with the zeal and determination if you have good content then you can earn better...... 

Well let's see . The criteria for useful posts.  What ever you do or post it should be under the rules of this forum.  No religious and political post are necessary.  Keep it strictly to information about cryptocurrency and the experience comes with it .