What are the criteria for a post to be useful? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
crmgoes

What are the criteria for a post to be useful?

I think posts having taking after qualities ought to be valuable ..having great substance composed beneath the rules of gathering ..and giving clear cut data simple for other to induce the point ..as this Gathering acknowledges the posts which are one of a kind and put the esteem here for a long time. Trick and replicated posts are the ways for getting caution focuses from the arbitrators so we ought to not duplicate glue It is continuously exhorted to studied all the stuck points some time recently making the unused posts on this gathering this would offer assistance one to compose valuable posts ..having best words..

I think posts having taking after qualities ought to be valuable ..having great substance composed beneath the rules of gathering ..and giving clear cut data simple for other to induce the point ..as this Gathering acknowledges the posts which are one of a kind and put the esteem here for a long time. Trick and replicated posts are the ways for getting caution focuses from the arbitrators so we ought to not duplicate glue It is continuously exhorted to studied all the stuck points some time recently making the unused posts on this gathering this would offer assistance one to compose valuable posts ..having best words..

• +1 1

These will help to write a useful post. Another good way to write a useful post that I can add is to understand before answering each topic. Don't force yourself to reply to every topic so that you can complete 20 daily posts, read a topic, understand its meaning and reply by following the rules of the forum. By doing this you will always write useful posts.

The basic criteria as:

you can write minimum 100 good characters.

you can write useful and informative.

Your post should be good and you can write something new for the people.

Don't copy and paste and don't reply the same on different post. If reputation is good on your post then this post is useful. So try to get good reputation

• Useful or interesting 1

Mainly think about making a useful post. Which can be helpful to others. Don't make Posts for individual happiness think about others then your post will be useful. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for this information mate.Certainly.the criteria the criterion is of each one. always contribute something important and useful to the forum. not having controversies between members, knowing how to make useful posts that will undoubtedly be popular for the forum and of great benefit to the community

I think uniqueness of post is major criteria of posting any topic. If your post is unique it automatically rated but if there is lack of knowledge and useless posts you posted you cant get repute positively. 

Yes absolutely, I really appreciate your post because your post mean a lot to every member of crytotalk currency, firstly you are expected to follow the rules and regulations in crytotalk and you should always post useful and meaningful things in the forum so that you can get much reputation and reaction

4- That it be a non-repeating topic and this is one of the most important things so that the forum does not become boring and unhelpful to the members, as you can see a lot of duplicate topics, especially in the beginners section, and also that it does not contain spelling errors or words that are incomprehensible to the knowledge that there are many initiators in this The forum

First of all thank you. Everyone must first see the rules in order to work in this forum. There is a description of how ti post and hiw to comment. Post sould be consist on 100 charcters or above. The post should be effective and informative for others.      

Yes I agree with your opinion. Your post will be according to rules and regulations. Don't cheat,not copy paste. Get experience from seniors and follow them. Your content should be useful.

There is no limit to the effective post. This is a very useful post. I think here you follow other people's posts following the rules. Before posting in this forum, you must follow the rules here and post. Of course you have to work in this forum with confidence. You move forward with your slow morale.

Dear friend your posts consider useful if you are giving Knowledge about any topic or if you are following the rules then you can get good reputation .

On 10/4/2020 at 10:58 PM, crmgoes said:

I think that a post have to be not only useful but popular to be considered as a useful post.

The basic criteria as i can tell are the following ones:

1- Minimun 100 characters for post

2- Non polemic

3- You have to post something important

Thats the only think i know so far, do you guys know where can i found the oficial list of criteria? Thats will be very helpful to me. Thanks.

There are some conditions for the post to be useful, such as must be over 100 characters, must have unique information according to the topic.These are written in the Rules.

Hello friend,

I am glad that you have shared your information. Everyone known the rules of the criteria of useful post with newbies, Make sure that you post each topic in the respective comment section as well. make sure that you follow them wisely and in the and make sure that every single rule is obeyed. I hope you understand me.    Thanks

• +3 1

Hello my friend, thank you so much for the topic,I was doing my post in a wrong way, but now that you teach us how to do it I am going to do it in the correct way and get those usefull posts.

It shouldn't be replicated, either. In addition to this, it should have some sort of partnership with investing or cryptocurrency or some other problem relevant to earning income or even to this site. Make sure that you also post each subject in the corresponding comment sections. And yes, the rest is stated in the article. If you're dedicated and you're moving towards the greater growth of yourself.

You're right, but in addition to that our posts should have quality and content. But only people will evaluate and react our post. Then we try to make the post in a way that people can easily understand. Then write only the content without writing too much

Your post should be relevant and useful and beneficial to the forum. Don't copy and paste. Create new topics. Do not talk about other things that are not relevant to this group. Research about cryptocurrency let share the know knowledge here 

Hello my friend. In fact, this is one of the most important things we should follow when writing a post and publishing it here on the forum. The English language should also be used without misspellings and in clear and easy sentences so that other members can read it clearly so that they can share their thoughts with you.

I could say about it because in my opinion I was doing my best in making these posts but when I came to know that only useful posts are accepted I have no idea about it that by which reason my posts are deleted. We should follow the rules and regulations for making posts. 

There is no specific criteria for being a good post writer. Your post must be authentic and useful then it will very helpful for you also and the other members of this forum. 

Hello my dear forum mate.First of all,we have to read the rules of forum and follow these rules while making useful post and we have to use something important content in our post which helps other members and our posts are non polemic.

The criteria for a post to be useful is that your post and to be relevant to the topic you are answering. You don't have to distract the other members and have to obey the rules and regulations of this forum and obey other seniors.

The important topics in this forum are of very great importance, as you can gain reputation and positive evaluations that can increase your daily profits and gain the admiration of friends. Be careful about your posts, present your best things, and draw everyone's attention to your beautiful words.

On 10/4/2020 at 9:58 PM, crmgoes said:

I think that a post have to be not only useful but popular to be considered as a useful post.

The basic criteria as i can tell are the following ones:

1- Minimun 100 characters for post

2- Non polemic

3- You have to post something important

Thats the only think i know so far, do you guys know where can i found the oficial list of criteria? Thats will be very helpful to me. Thanks.

You are right I agree you with you but trying to do their best no one is doing bad We just have to try our best and never discourage other One because All people are trying to do good working the very hard for it so So we should encourage them.

• +1 1