Can I earn $ 20 a day from Bitcoin? - Page 13 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wassim19

Can I earn $ 20 a day from Bitcoin?

I have earned from this feild this feild is  profitable  but you must do hard work .   and you can trade and mine.Many people nowadays trade because this field is very good to start your business. 

I think you can earn so much ,but you need to have knowledge and skills (you can get them by reading books,going to courses, and so on)

Sure you can earn $ 20 or more a day. But the question is do you want to earn it by trading, betting, advertising. There are different ways to earn bitcoin, the most efficient way I think is to learn to trade with bitcoin and a capital to start of at least 400 dollars. You will not double your money in a day but if you learn well maybe in a month or two you will have double your money.

This for no one is a secret that bitcoin has led people from normal life to be millionaires or have a better quality of life, you just have to study the market a lot because if you do not have much knowledge, you will leave all your savings with us.

If you cannot find an Altcoin on other exchanges, there is a good chance that you will find it on YoBit. Below you will find a list of the most popular and important cryptocurrencies on YoBit:

Bitcoin
Bitcoin cash
Ethereum
DASH
Dogecoin
Litecoin
Monero
ZCash
OmiseGo
WAVES
TRON
Verge
Bytecoin
NEM
EOS
DigiByte
Zilliqa
Holochain
PundiX
  • -1 1

I agree with the misunderstandings with the accrued rebates for different offices. There is no single amount of calculus. And you can guess whether they are good or not only in comparison with some other service.
But regarding payments to webmoney, Yandex-money, qiwi (until recently) I have no particular complaints. Yes, it may not be straight every second, but within a few minutes after the request, the money is already in the wallet, including weekends.

There are several ways to earn bitcoin: airdrops, gamedrops, gambling, trading, etc.

the easiest one is airdrops if you don't want to invest, just go for couple of airdrops and you'll earn some decent money.

you can eart 500$+ per day, but you need to learn a marketplace, behaviour of bitcoin, to check all upcoming news about cryptocurrency, i advise you to read topics about it, watch tutorial video on youtube etc

With Bitcoin you can earn, not only $ 20, but depending on your capital, thousands of dollars a day, that will depend on your trading capacity, if you are a great investor and apply in the correct trade you can obtain large profits, although I recommend that Do it by trading in an exchange, do not use platforms that offer you huge profits, there are many scams out there, I wish you luck and stay safe. do not invest more than you are willing to lose.

• Useful or interesting 2

You can earn 20$ a day in Bitcoin only using margin trading, but it's like gambling - you must be an expert in it and have a gift of foreseeng. If not you will inevitably lose. You also must know TA and be a very lucky person, because it is a kind of trading where luck is not the last thing. And even all of this does not guarantee you will be the winner.   

yes you can but it all depends on the way you follow in trading and how wise in your decision you are , there are people make like 1-$ a day and also there are other making much more than that , but  this doesn't mean that bitcoin is the only currency you make profits from it , there are people make numbers bigger than that with other currencies because all their work is dealing with it and if they move to bitcoin they may earn nothing so if you goal is earn and convert to fiat don't focus on just one currency .

• +1 1

I know many people that are even gaining more than this number a day , but first you will need to learn a lot about crypto and its earning methods so you don't end losing your money because of wrong choosing to a currency

• +3 1

16 hours ago, Dormilon said:

With Bitcoin you can earn, not only $ 20, but depending on your capital, thousands of dollars a day, that will depend on your trading capacity, if you are a great investor and apply in the correct trade you can obtain large profits, although I recommend that Do it by trading in an exchange, do not use platforms that offer you huge profits, there are many scams out there, I wish you luck and stay safe.

Right you are, the topic starter missed to indicate the initial amount for getting those $20. Because finally you can earn the target $20 but it will take years if only $1 is your initial investment 😉
On the contrary,  having just $100 on deposit at the exchange and good trading skills, you will get $20 in 1-7 days or even double the amount.

16 hours ago, Dormilon said:

do not invest more than you are willing to lose.

And that is the golden rule for investment. Good reminder 

On 11/13/2019 at 12:20 AM, wassim19 said:

I have learned that the Bitcoin field is profitable and may be able to double your capital easily. Can I really do that?

yes of course you can, even many times, try to buy coins / tokens that are currently very cheap and then hold for several months or years and see your money will multiply. remember this is high risk.

On 11/12/2019 at 2:20 PM, wassim19 said:

I have learned that the Bitcoin field is profitable and may be able to double your capital easily. Can I really do that?

impossible 20 btc is too much to win and less per day

I believe that you can earn more than 20 dollars a day on bitcoin, this is a very promising cryptocurrency that I believe is the future. It is best to invest in it now, I think it is now undervalued, it should cost at least 20 thousand dollars

• +5 1

On 11/12/2019 at 1:29 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Bitcoin field may be profitable but beware of scam projects. It is not at all easy to double your bitcoins. Please stay away from bitcoin doublers because they just rip you off. The amount of profit depends on how much you invest. The more you invest, the more you gain in profit.

I recommend you to educate yourself first before stepping into the mysterious world of cryptocurrencies. If you make mistake you may lose all your money!

First start with lower amounts and gradually increase your investments.

Yes, it is possible to earn not only $20 but much more than that in a day from bitcoin.

I fully agree with your comment, bitcoin is certainly the most popular cryptocurrency, but it is impressive that many people are taking advantage of scamming those who have no knowledge of the subject, saying that they are going to double your bitcoin, but what they do is take away. money to people; certainly many people make a lot of profit from bitcoin daily, but as you have advised it is better to research the subject first and to know that this is an asset whose price fluctuates in the market; It is not impossible, but for those who have been entering the world of cryptocurrencies it is better to acquire knowledge on the subject so as not to be scammed by anyone.

Of course, you can earn 20 dollars a day, and you can earn more than 20 dollars. You must first study the topic well and gain experience first in order to be able to earn $ 20