Metamask wallet or Truts wallet for ETH, Which one to choose? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
criptovzla1

Metamask wallet or Truts wallet for ETH, Which one to choose?

Metamask has a convenient and easy integration with hardware wallets, which is important. In my opinion, it is more functional in its capabilities.

MetaMask is the world's most famous DeFi and Ethereum wallet. It is 100% compatible with all DeFi protocols and is very easy to use, thanks to its Chrome-compatible Web3 version. Some of MetaMask's main features include the ability to connect your address to .eth domains previously acquired from ens.domains; the ability to do very fast operations by adjusting the Gas manually (slow, normal or fast); full compatibility with Ethereum and ERC20 and ERC 721 tokens; the ability to immediately connect with DEX and other DeFi projects plus the ability to import any ethereum wallet via the famous 12 words obtained during wallet creation.

• +5 3

I have used both and I can say the following, Metamask I use it more as a chrome extension and with the ease it has with handling binance, ETH transactions are made easy for me, while Trust wallet only use it on the mobile and so far I have had no problems. Well it is a user opinion only, who decides is yourself in the end.

I think metamask is one of the best wallets out there, as it helps all users to have a backup and this is very important. I also think that it´s ease of use allows more people todecide to use this wallet.

I knew very little about this, but I was made it easier to use it. It´s a good extension of google chrome. Thank you very much for the information, I agree

• +5 1

On 10/4/2020 at 9:52 AM, criptovzla1 said:

Hello! So, you want to get involved in cryptocurrency, but you don’t know what a cryptocurrency wallet is and/or what the best cryptocurrency wallet is? Well, in this short post, I will show you some features of Crypto wallet that I've been using to get my crytocurrencies in a safe place.

Let's start with Metamask, if you have an interest in cryptocurrencies, your must-have item is a cryptocurrency wallet. For those targeting Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens, one of the best options is MetaMask.

MataMask is an online crypto wallet that operates as an extension on Firefox, Chrome, and Brave browsers. The wallet has become a favorite for crypto enthusiasts because it does not simply store the digital coins, but further allows users to interact with smart contracts and decentralized applications. Here I will list someof it most remarkable features:

• It is open source software. This mean it has a large development community that contributes to its development.
  • The wallet uses hierarchical deterministic settings that assist users to back up their accounts.
  • It has integrated ShapeShift and Coinbase exchanges to make it easy to exchange ETH and other ERC-20 tokens.
  • The wallet has an easy and intuitive user interface.
  • MetaMask has a reliable and precise customer support

In other hand, Trust Wallet is very easy to use and understand, with both an intuitive user interface and a whole lot of useful features designed with the user in mind. We tend to make things as simple as possible, and to always put user experience first.

• It is user friendly and offers lot of useful features designed with the user in mind.
  • It is accessible and free, anyone with a mobile device or tablet can get the Trust Wallet app. It is available on both iOS and Android platforms. No installation limits.
  • Encourage collaboration, working together as a community is better for everyone. Full transparency to view the source code and see how we handle data on the client side.
  • It is permissionless, you will have full access to your funds anytime, anyplace and you can transact freely wherever cryptocurrencies are accepted.
  • It is Blockchain agnostic, that means that it is a single platform that allows multiple different chains including all ERC20 tokens, TRC10, TRC20 and BEP2 tokens.

So, now that you are here, let me know which one do you choose? Have a niceday and thanks for reading! 😎

The most important thing about these wallets that do the same is that they can be synchronized and have the 2 in one. On Youtube there are videos on how to synchronize them (Yobit)

Hello how are you? I tell them that I use the 2 wallets, metamask and trust, and depending on what transaction I have to do, I choose which of the 2 wallets is more convenient for me. I see no reason to opt for one and discard the other.

If I had to choose one, it would be trustwallet because it is the one that I have used the most and the one that I think has the most things to do with your coins, including investing them

The MetaMask Mobile application is a wallet and a browser at the same time: it serves to store and exchange digital assets and to explore new applications on the decentralized web.

MetaMask is ideal for sending ETH, tokens, or collectibles to anyone, anywhere. Also to play games, exchange, post content, chat with friends and more.

Metamask wallet is definitely a top notch aside from it being interactive and user friendly, it's also has some really cool features that only few crypto wallets can actually boast of but comparing it with betamas is definitely not the best can of comparison. 

Truts, of course, because it is much simpler than Metamask, it has applications on the phone, and it is very easy to install and deal with, unlike Metamask, it is very difficult and complicated to install on a computer. I never deal with it.

Trust wallet for your mobile and metamask for your pc; whenever you need to add smart contracts manually use metamask and for the rest use trust wallet and don't make your life so complicated ❤️

On 10/4/2020 at 5:52 PM, criptovzla1 said:

Hello! So, you want to get involved in cryptocurrency, but you don’t know what a cryptocurrency wallet is and/or what the best cryptocurrency wallet is? Well, in this short post, I will show you some features of Crypto wallet that I've been using to get my crytocurrencies in a safe place.

Let's start with Metamask, if you have an interest in cryptocurrencies, your must-have item is a cryptocurrency wallet. For those targeting Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens, one of the best options is MetaMask.

MataMask is an online crypto wallet that operates as an extension on Firefox, Chrome, and Brave browsers. The wallet has become a favorite for crypto enthusiasts because it does not simply store the digital coins, but further allows users to interact with smart contracts and decentralized applications. Here I will list someof it most remarkable features:

• It is open source software. This mean it has a large development community that contributes to its development.
  • The wallet uses hierarchical deterministic settings that assist users to back up their accounts.
  • It has integrated ShapeShift and Coinbase exchanges to make it easy to exchange ETH and other ERC-20 tokens.
  • The wallet has an easy and intuitive user interface.
  • MetaMask has a reliable and precise customer support

In other hand, Trust Wallet is very easy to use and understand, with both an intuitive user interface and a whole lot of useful features designed with the user in mind. We tend to make things as simple as possible, and to always put user experience first.

• It is user friendly and offers lot of useful features designed with the user in mind.
  • It is accessible and free, anyone with a mobile device or tablet can get the Trust Wallet app. It is available on both iOS and Android platforms. No installation limits.
  • Encourage collaboration, working together as a community is better for everyone. Full transparency to view the source code and see how we handle data on the client side.
  • It is permissionless, you will have full access to your funds anytime, anyplace and you can transact freely wherever cryptocurrencies are accepted.
  • It is Blockchain agnostic, that means that it is a single platform that allows multiple different chains including all ERC20 tokens, TRC10, TRC20 and BEP2 tokens.

So, now that you are here, let me know which one do you choose? Have a niceday and thanks for reading! 😎

Hello. I choose MetaMask wallet. 🙂

• +1 1

I personally use metamask since I consider it to be much more secure and reliable, it is also much easier for me to use, but I also recommend trus since it is also good, but I personally use metamask and that is the one I use

The 2 wallets are quite good and are used by many people, there are some who prefer Metamask, others Trust Wallet, that is their personal choice. I honestly prefer Trust Wallet, I see that it has many good functions, the only negative aspect that I see is that it is only for Telephone and not everyone has a telephone but everything else is fine.

Metamask seems to me a better option since its interface is very easy to use and also has a chrome extension.

Edited by carlossn21

MetaMask wallets to receive ERC-20 an extension in Firefox, Chrome and Brave browsers stores digital currencies and also allows users to interact with smart contracts and applications

Variety of Ethereum wallets. If you are just starting out I recommend Argent Wallet and if you like practicality and good design, too.

If you need to program and interact with contracts, Metamask is the most complete option since you can access different test networks, in addition to the Ethereum mainnet.

- Argent Wallet, which is a very good wallet for tokens on the Ethereum network, does not give you your private keys, but Metamask.

• +5 1

MetaMask wallets to receive ERC-20 an extension in Firefox, Chrome and Brave browsers stores digital currencies and also allows users to interact with smart contracts and applications