Interesting Crypto & Bitcoin fact ! - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Interesting Crypto & Bitcoin fact !

Yes, my friend, most of the bitcoin mining is within China, as China has the largest bitcoin mining farms around the world, in addition to that, some countries mine their bitcoins within China also because China has the very strong and high electrical power that bitcoin mining needs, also China has the latest Computers that include powerful Bitcoin mining software and the complex algorithms required to mine Bitcoin, thus it is only natural that the cost of mining Bitcoin is very expensive.

Good information mate. If price of bitcoin goes high, then Chinese halving will be profitable and they will continue to mine. Mining is somewhat expensive method but rising price of BTC will raise profit of miners.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Crypto is very big industry and day by day it is growing potentially.Everyone are moving towards crypto to make there future safe with no tension of money it's an asset for life.Bitcoin is a blockchain network.at present time the mining of bitcoins is 300 times more powerful than world's top 5 supercomputers combined.there will be only ever be 21 million bitcoins.

I cannot express an opinion on this issue because I do not have experience in mining. I have heard about cloud mining, but I am not convinced that there is mining through mobile devices because it needs devices that have high hash.

Thank you my dear friend, it is really a interesting information about Bitcoin mining. But the statistics you have share was of that time where the price of Bitcoin was I think 5 to 6 thousands dollars. Now the price have increased a huge amount as it has crossed 60 thousands dollars, then there would be interesting statistics now of the Bitcoin mining.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The main and interesting thing about crypto is that its a great platform where we can easily just patience is important in it and the most important thing in which i am interested is trading and investment but i am not having much knowledge about but soon i will do this after getting information about it.