What's your all time favourite song? - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
soupster

What's your all time favourite song?

I've always liked the Audioslave song - Like a stone... That song is amazing. 🎵

So many songs that I listen to, but I like Slipknot's, like Duality, Dead Memories, Vermillion.

others I listen to are from SAMAEL like Rain, Moongate and Baphomet's Throne

i have been listening all my life to hard rock, classics, heavy metal, and darker sounds like extreme metal, black metal from Europe, mostly sweden, norway and italy. There are great sounds from the northern places, like Trondheim and other cities.

I listen to many genres, the ones that most catch my attention are metal, rock, techno, although I can also listen to pop, rap, trap. I am very multifaceted with music, here I leave some songs. I could not decide my favorite, since I go for seasons haha

I'm going more for Hardstyle & Hardcore. They are tracks that I really like and relax me no matter how crazy they are.

Apart from that also System Of A Down. Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Molotov, Linkin Park, Cuarteto de Nos, among others (y)

Trivium is my favorite band. I like their modern song style.
I recommend their album and song The Sin and the Sentence, it is a collection of decent, extremely hit and energetic compositions, technically impeccable and well-produced. Although the album sounds like a direct continuation of Silence In The Snow, it is also a noticeably stronger title, which can certainly be interesting.

• Useful or interesting 1

papercuts really made Minseols voice shine through. its my favorite part. his voice really suits their japanese songs

I think I have very varied tastes but I love the songs that we can dance to and those that bring us very beautiful memories that is why most of the songs I listen to are old they bring very beautiful memories to my mind 

My favorite song for some extra reason is this "La Loca" is an old song from the 90's maybe because it was released the same year of my birth but it is very good.

I can name You many .

1-nach the lenguage of the gods.

2-rammstein du hasta.

3-enjoyable.

4-the round ones jijiji.

5-nompalidence the flower.

6-f.a to the world upside down.

7-the new moon Will illuminate.

It is inevitable for me not to listen to this melody at least once a week ... It will sound cheesy, but it is the song that makes me put my feet on the ground and really think what has happened to humanity, what we are able to do .. Reflection .. !! 

My favourite song is english song...I listening and singing english song every time..My favourite singer is justin beibar who is a most popular singer,,besides I also love to listening the national anthem of our country..

• +1 1