What's your all time favourite song? - Page 4 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
soupster

What's your all time favourite song?

There are many songs but i like most hindi songs because that songs have a life when i heard that song i feel it happened in my life and i also remember my past things this cause i like hindi songs 

• +2 1

Queen - I Want It All
Dollar - Mirror, Mirror
One 2 Many - Downtown
Roxy Music - Same Old Scene
ABBA - The Day Before You Came
Marillion - Kayleigh
Tom Petty - I Won’t Back Down
Re-Flex - The Politics of Dancing

My favorite song of all time is "My Heart Will Go On". But lately I am a fan of "Beautiful Madness". Actually, there are many other favorite songs. However, I like these two songs the most.

My favourite song are the pop's music this is the best song for me when I am listening the pop's music I am enjoying life and I am spend more time with you. This is the best way for enjoying for my life. 

my favorite song is SARDUNYAYA AGIT. this song was composed by can yücel.but the song is an excellent work performed by Fazıl say and serenad bağcan.  I listen to this every night.

I don't Listen songs but now a days the trending music is playing, from those songs i listen one " Ay balam" a Turkish song. How many times i listen this song in a day i don't bore. This is my all time favorite music. Even I don't know the meanings of this songs but it really touches my heart. 

• +1 1

All the members  on this forum have different  views  about this topic ,some like hindi,some like english,but the songs which i like is the bollywood's  songs,i am taking interest  in it.....

• +1 1

I  dont listen songs daily.And i listn any songs which i like at thst time and have no favourate singer.It just depend on my mood.But the song which i like modt is Alif Drama ost.

Music is a part of our life it creates feeling in us and make out mood happy and joyful there are many songs that I like very much but my favorite song that I hear again and again is asito basito.

National song is all the time is favourite for me ,in relax or free time I want to listen our national songs. I have not wasted my time to listen songs I try to to find new means of earning through internet and focus on this forum to learn about it.

My always favorite song is the beach song which i like the most and i always listen this song because when i listen this song i feel peace so this song the beach song is my favorite song all the time and i like this song very much.

for me I recommend the songs of Queen, they are all very good from beginning to end so if you want to listen to good music, look for them so that you can enjoy this band

Mere rakshe qamar is the song that i liked most and i listened that song again and again in 2018 but from now till its my favorite song after dilber.

I don't waste time in listening songs .i  also suggest you don't waste your time in listening songs from song we can't get any knowledge are any other thing 

My favorite song is Sailor by Chris de Berg, its name is too much to feel comfortable, and by the way when I work in this forum I hear it a lot with a cup of coffee to relax and then resume my work again.

I am a person who loves music.  There are a lot of songs on my mobile and my favorite is all the songs of Adele and Justin Bieber. I hope to meet them and have a party for them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.