Why choose Payeer? Opportunities and benefits. - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Victoria

Why choose Payeer? Opportunities and benefits.

One of the main advantages for me is the absence of mandatory verification, which ensures anonymity.

Also, a big plus was the addition of cryptocurrency to the fiat wallet. Supports many fiat and cryptocurrencies and can be exchanged with each other.

Well, taking care of security, you can customize the protection method you like best - email, SMS ...

Here are some really important outstanding qualities of Payeer.Yo has the ability to track down and arrange absolute control over your digital currency units and cryptocurrency holdings. You will be able to exchange, invest and trade cryptocurrencies with electronic monetary units

Previously I used Paypal to carry out my transactions and the truth is that it is fast and safe but the commissions are high, and it really was not profitable for me. Then a friend recommended Payeer to me and I started doing my transactions and was satisfied. The commissions are low, it is safe and easy to use and for now I would not trade Payeer for anything. I highly recommend it.

I use payeer for a long time ago until now, I think he is a good bank especially when he added cryptocurrencies to his wallet, he is accepted in almost sites as a payment method too. 

On 11/11/2019 at 11:06 AM, lakhlomoha said:

I love payeer payment system i use it all the time in yobit exchange to trasnsfer from it to payeer with low fee in USD and RUR It's fast and easy to use the security is good just need phone number 

Yes my friend, the electronic wallet of payeer is very good since it has low fee rates and it helps a lot to use it in yobit

For my payeer it is a better portfolio, mainly it gives me confidence when it comes to saving my cryptocurrencies, it serves as an exchange since I can change from one currency to another and when transferring or withdrawing its commissions are very low

I have used Payeer, and in my opinion it is excellent, it provides security to carry out your transactions, its interface is striking and easy to use.  In addition, Payeer can be used as a means of payment, it is very commercial, which gives us an excellent opportunity to pay for services.

• +1 1

I love the payer's payment system, I use it all the time, it also provides you with many good services in addition to the simplicity of handling it, through which the beneficiary has an online money transfer processor with very good security.

I consider Payeer an excellent wallet, but only for currencies; the commissions, minimums of withdrawal and deposit are somewhat high in my opinion, besides the KYC is something optional, which does not provide more security when trading with someone. To move or store my crypt-currency I prefer Yobit without a doubt.

I wouldn't recommend this wallet as I had a bad user experience. It has bad support assistance, it has not fail codes explanation and it is totally not friendly for users, I had terrible month using this wallet, when I finally withdraw my finances I was so happy, I won't use it anymore.

Why choose this wallet? Well for my part I have very good reasons to express myself as a payeer, the first thing that I liked about it is its ease of use, it is not a complicated wallet, apart from that it is very safe, until now it has shown to be transparent so my money is Sure, on the other hand I like that it does not charge high fees they are very accessible, and also this one that allows you to have several options to store cryptocurrencies and be able to exchange them within the same wallet, for my part it is one of the wallets that I use the most and the I recommend to anyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

In short, it is a Russian bank, one of the most famous banks in electronic payment. It was established in 2012 under the name Payeer LTD. It has several offices around the world, especially Britain and Russia. It is considered one of the first five in the world. Electronic finance ٬ as it is a means of payment and transfer

I like Payeer, it is a very safe platform easy to use, we can save different currencies from some countries, we can also have cryptocurrencies such as BTC, LTC, ETH and others, it is a very fast payment system.

the reference of payeer is excellent, there are better clear that if, but nevertheless the platform generates security to you, and options of changes of currencies to crypto currencies among other things, always I will have in my top 10 to payeer.

the speed of transaction is very quick and it will be done without any delay. the fee also for transferring money between payeer accounts is 0.95%. also payeer wallet has one section called trade which can be used to buy and sell crypto.

I think that payeer is one of the best wallets since it allows operations in both fiat currency and cryptocurrencies in the same way, it is one of the safest

Very handy wallet, pleases the constant reduction of commissions and optional verification, also a good partner program, for me it is still the best. Even today they have reduced one of the commissions by 30% and continue to reduce them

Payeer Bank is one of the privileged banks. I like to work on it because the bank is easy to use and because it includes many currencies and I can trade on it as well, but I hope to add the rest of the currencies

This e-wallet is very beautiful because it allows you to receive many digital currencies in addition to dollar coins. It also gives you e-wallets addresses for other currencies, through which you will be able to receive profit sites or send money to other Payer wallets easily. You can also exchange currencies domestically, for example "converting dollars into Bitcoin" or vice versa
It also offers good security and acceptable transaction fees
Overall a good system for use by professionals and novices

I like the peer wallet because it is anonymous, supports cryptocurrencies. In the wallet, you can exchange cryptocurrency for fiat. There have never been any problems with its use.

For me Payeer is a wallet that has been operating for years and is quite safe, I have never lost the balance of said wallet, it gives me many benefits such as keeping my cryptocurrency in a fairly safe way, this page also gives us an opportunity to have one Physical card which is great and also gives us another opportunity to change the cryptocurrencies there is because they have their own exchangue, something wonderful.

Good day!
It is a platform that I started using very recently, but I use it more and more and I am using it due to its trust and anonymity.

SLs