Why choose Payeer? Opportunities and benefits. - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Victoria

Why choose Payeer? Opportunities and benefits.

Anonymity.  In Payeer, voluntary verification, that is, you can use this payment system by specifying only your email address.  The company is international and does not transmit information to government agencies.

Fast international transfers.  Payeer is used by residents of many countries and it is with the help of this payment system that it is convenient to make international transfers.  Convenience is achieved due to the high speed of transfers and convenient ways to withdraw funds.

Translation without registration.  You can transfer money even to a person who is not registered with Payeer.  To do this, you only need to know his email address or phone number.  After sending the funds, the person will receive an e-mail or SMS with instructions for receiving the transfer.

Convenient site.  Sites of many anonymous electronic payment systems look out of date and are not intuitive.  Against this background, the Payeer website stands out for its convenience and modern design.

Security.  Payeer cares about the safety of its customers.  On the site you can use several methods of protection.  This can be protection via SMS, email or master key.

A huge number of ways to replenish the balance and withdraw money.  Payeer provides the ability to fund your account in more than 150 ways.  If you are concerned about the question of how to withdraw money from payeer to Privat 24 or Yandex.Money, you can use the automatic electronic currency exchanger LEOexchanger.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I love payeer payment system i use it all the time in yobit exchange to trasnsfer from it to payeer with low fee in USD and RUR It's fast and easy to use the security is good just need phone number 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

I tried to use Payeer once before, and it didn't go very well. They aren't very USA friendly, if you know what I mean. I never got to make an account, so I can't give an honest opinion about it. Some of the people in other countries seem to speak highly of Payeer, but I haven't had a personal experience with them. Maybe if they read this post they will start supporting customers from the USA. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I have used Payeer and totally agree with some of the points you mentioned above, a simple and easy to use Virtual account besides the campaign at the first time the payeer was very profitable, the fee was reasonable in my opinion. Good review!

• +2 2

On 11/10/2019 at 11:36 AM, Victoria said:

Anonymity.  In Payeer, voluntary verification, that is, you can use this payment system by specifying only your email address.  The company is international and does not transmit information to government agencies.

Fast international transfers.  Payeer is used by residents of many countries and it is with the help of this payment system that it is convenient to make international transfers.  Convenience is achieved due to the high speed of transfers and convenient ways to withdraw funds.

Translation without registration.  You can transfer money even to a person who is not registered with Payeer.  To do this, you only need to know his email address or phone number.  After sending the funds, the person will receive an e-mail or SMS with instructions for receiving the transfer.

Convenient site.  Sites of many anonymous electronic payment systems look out of date and are not intuitive.  Against this background, the Payeer website stands out for its convenience and modern design.

Security.  Payeer cares about the safety of its customers.  On the site you can use several methods of protection.  This can be protection via SMS, email or master key.

A huge number of ways to replenish the balance and withdraw money.  Payeer provides the ability to fund your account in more than 150 ways.  If you are concerned about the question of how to withdraw money from payeer to Privat 24 or Yandex.Money, you can use the automatic electronic currency exchanger LEOexchanger.

Yeah brother, i'm using Payeer from a long time, even before the appear of BTC, i was using it in PTC ( pay to click) website, it's a very good system payement, that i never see like it before, but I'll add a  system, that it serves as a complement to the first system, its AdvancedCash, this also a great system with a very good MasterCard that it cost only 25 $, also the best thing is that you can get it anywhere in the world, also the fee in this card are very low, i never find a plastic card that can defeat the one that advanced cash give.

Edited by bobjoemega
i need to change color it's the admin order

I use payeer for a long time ago until now, I think he is a good bank especially when he added cryptocurrencies to his wallet, he is accepted in almost sites as a payment method too. 

payeer has good security online money transfer proccessor. it doesnt requires kyc and lower fees. great news is cryptonator supports payeer. you can easily convert btc to payeer and payeer to btc

For a moment I didn't use Payeer for even one time, I prefer QIWI for rubles and Metamask for crypto (ERC20). Of course, when I would need opportunities of Payeer, I will use it, thx.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

Payeer wallet is of course very safe and well protected, but as for me, there are too large commissions, but if you do not take this into account-this is a good wallet

• +2 1

Although I don't use Payeer too often, I can agree with people who said that using Payeer doesn't need to wait too long to see the money arrive in our account. I use Payeer for transferring my money from a game into my Payeer account. Although the amount of money is not too big, I can see the money is in my account in less than 2 minutes. I don't know the other feature of Payeer because, as I said, I use it to transfer my money from the game to my Payeer account. Maybe Payeer can be another solution for people who wants to receive fast money transfer besides using cryptocurrency.

I don't like payeer that much because I think the minimum deposit amount is quite high. For example, to deposit ethereum, the minimum is 0.001. I think it would be better if the minimum was smaller. Also, the tax for transfers is quite high. For example, bitcoin tax is currently 0.001BTC which is equal to around 10USD. I think the tax is too high especially for small transactions even if it’s necessary for processing.

Edited by Aceventura

Payeer is a good platform but the commission is very high. I have used it but as for the commission I am not using it but I think it is very much secured.

Thank you very much . i am using this process for few days and it seems very secured to me for transferring. the fee is high may be.

Payeer is a very fast payment process for receiving and sending also in both transactions it does not take time and it is very easy to use and very user-friendly it is and it free to sign up 

Payeer is one of the best wallet as it support dollar, euro and also supporting bitcoin, litecoin and other cryptocurrency. It's supporting system is also very reliable and solve your doubt effectively. What I like personally is, it support many other wallet and you can send or deposit from various other wallet and also there is very low deposit amount.

Payeer is not Crypto wallet but this wallet support big coins like Bitcoin, litecoin, or ethereum. Also we can exchange our money into Cryptocurrency and payeer supporting banks too. So we can anytime withdraw our money.

• +2 1

I know this payeer wallet that people often use, but I have never done any transactions on payeer. So I do not know what benefits are obtained in this wallet. I have only used the like, namely parfect money. Just to send my usd.

Edited by Man

I don't think payeer is available worldwide especially in third world countries.

However, I like the privacy feature in place.

This is a great wallet. It is one of the popular cryptocurrency wallet. It is used by all over the world. It is faster, trusted and secured. I just love it. I have been using is for a long time and I am fully surprised with it service and facilities.thats why I choosed payeer.

Payeer payment system is a convenient wallet and also an exchange in worldwide it also gives the service of prepaid card which makes the deposit and withdrawal of the coins very easy while seeing its specifications and services it is very interesting and can be experienced once.

• +1 1

Here are the some really meaningful benefits of using the Payeer.Yo can track and make the full control over your digital currency and the crypto currency holdings. You can exchange, deposit and trade the crypto currencies with the electrical currencies. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/10/2019 at 11:36 AM, Victoria said:

you mentioned the anonymity, but it is not really true because to withdraw or deposit in fiat you are asked to do the KYC and so to give them your identity, so payeer is not anonymous at all.

but other then this it is a pretty good ans safe wallet but only for fiat currencies, not for cryptos

I choose Payeer Bank because it is the only option available on the platforms but the bank imposes high fees for me and takes fees in every process you do

THINK POSITIVE