Why choose Payeer? Opportunities and benefits. - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Victoria

Why choose Payeer? Opportunities and benefits.

Payeer is one of the secure wallet I have not use it before but I make research on it and I found that this wallet is a promising wallet it has a unique great features that many competitive wallet lack.

@Treat1234  Payeer is not a wallet, it's a payment processor, that's why the fees are high. The service is active since almost 10  years or m ore so, it's late to become "promising". You can find some bad review about the service... 27 countries are restricted.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 6/3/2020 at 12:17 PM, bitcoinb said:

@Treat1234  Payeer is not a wallet, it's a payment processor, that's why the fees are high. The service is active since almost 10  years or m ore so, it's late to become "promising". You can find some bad review about the service... 27 countries are restricted.

@bitcoinb yeah payeer is a payment processor you know In everything there must be good review and bad review but choose the one with the highest population review then you come into conclusion.

payeer is really perfect wallet for store Crypto asset , I always have used payer for withdraw my fund from Yobit or other platforms .

payer provide good security and good reputation in market .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Payeer has the best payment system. It has many great features like anonymous use, strong security, you can operate with many popular cryptocurrencies like BTC, LTC, ETH, it can support many languages like English, Russian, French and Spanish. 

Edited by Jessica Karren
Spelling mistake

I have a better experience in Payeer compared to PayPal. It is a better payment processor compared to Square, PayPal or Bitpay. A smoother and faster transaction fee compared to PayPal, users can choose to be anonymous using it in fact. I am planning on using the Affiliate program with it soon 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 3/4/2020 at 10:40 AM, Arain said:

I use payeer payment I use it for a long time to use for yobit

Exchange. It also easy to use low fee transaction and it can

Many advantages was us recently payeer was interdouced by

Crypto currency 

yes that's correct payeer is very good exchange I usually use this exchange whenever I need to convert cryptocurrency into real money because except this one I don't have any option and this option is good as well 

On 6/12/2020 at 5:07 PM, gourav789 said:

payeer is really perfect wallet for store Crypto asset , I always have used payer for withdraw my fund from Yobit or other platforms .

payer provide good security and good reputation in market .

Of course yobit exchange and payeer both platform's belongs Russian country, so yobit support payeer if we want take USD RUR in wallet then payeer good alternative source, and yobit charge only 2% fees when we withdrawl in this fiat currency.

On 5/19/2020 at 4:25 PM, Thekingcallme said:

The best Bank of Payeer because it supports a lot of currencies and transfers money to a lot of other banks, as well as offers you a lot of advantages and is supported in many platforms

First, payeer is totally custodial, it is not even regarded as wallet. The transactions fee is high. Although, I noticed it supported many platforms while many platforms also support it. Even while paying for fiat related stuffs. Even, yobit exchange have support for payeer. 

On 5/19/2020 at 4:25 PM, Thekingcallme said:

The best Bank of Payeer because it supports a lot of currencies and transfers money to a lot of other banks, as well as offers you a lot of advantages and is supported in many platforms

I am confused with you calling payeer a bank. Is payeer a bank? Or a crypto wallet? Or an exchange?. 

4 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Even, yobit exchange have support for payeer. 

Not even only yobit, there are many exchange that support payeer. Coinbase and many other websites support payeer. 

23 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

I am confused with you calling payeer a bank. Is payeer a bank? Or a crypto wallet? Or an exchange?. 

Payeer is not a bank at all. Payeer is like a custodial wallet that support both fiats and cryptocurrencies. 

23 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

Not even only yobit, there are many exchange that support payeer. Coinbase and many other websites support payeer. 

You are right, but that does not mean their withdrawal fee is not too high which makes me not to use it when there are alternatives with lower fees. 

• +1 2

10 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

You are right, but that does not mean their withdrawal fee is not too high which makes me not to use it when there are alternatives with lower fees. 

I have opened payeer wallet before, I stopped using it because of its way of having custody of people's private keys. When I found out I can trade my local money on Luno, I stopped using payeer. Very easy for me to trade to fiats on Luno and trade to cryptocurrencies  on yobit. 

• +1 1

I know many online wallets which are good in everything but payeer is the leading according to my experience. I used payeer to receive money from my parents when i was at a boarding school and was very easy to me. I used their  card to withdraw money in any visa atm.

• +2 1

10 hours ago, HodlKiddo said:

Payeer really has a great system and does not get a lot of personal information and it makes you anonymous.

So far you are using what requires KYC, it means you are not anonymous in any way, if while using noncustodial wallets, we are having privacy but not anonymous. Try to know the difference between anonymity and privacy. Both privacy or anonymity is not what payeer wallet can provide you. 

Moslty biggest business sites also accept the payment method through payeer. Payeer is one of the best online exchanger of crypto coins to Usd, but its transaction fee is very high. I am using payeer almost 2 years but now i am using another online wallet. Payeer has a great security and your payment would be safe in payeer. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i use payeer payment system all the time, your identity is keeping anonymus with this wallet, It offers a good protection and not critical transaction fees, in addition it provides a lot of good services.

Hello bro. I have been using payeer wallet for 3 years. I think it is the best wallet which I hae ever seen. Because it has such kind of currencies or cryptos. Also it is very safety and easy to use. I recommend you this wallet

• +5 1

I like this wallet, firstly because it is anonymous, then it supports cryptocurrency, it can be stored there and exchanged for fiat. Withdrawals up to $ 2000 per day without verification.

I have a Payeer wallet and I really like it.  In the payeer wallet, you can store both fiat currencies like USD or EUR, as well as cryptocurrencies.  Payeer also has low fees.

Payeer has much more than that, any new features, features and various options that make you in this bank free in all financial dealings. So if you are someone who wants to be freed from all the restrictions imposed by some electronic banks, whether in the field of financial transactions, or in the field of currency exchange, here is the complete explanation of Payeer e-bank, and we will also explain to you how to obtain a Payeer Card. Explanation of Payeer and obtaining a Bayer bank card.

I have utilized Payeer and thoroughly concur with a portion of the focuses you referenced over, a basic and simple to utilize Virtual record other than the mission at the first run through the payeer was truly gainful, the expense was sensible as I would like to think. Great survey!

I really would like to create a Payeer account, I see that it is used a lot to save RUB and USD, I like that idea of saving some extra money in that wallet. The only thing that does not make me clear. it is its commission cost, I see that it is very high when transferring to other people. In the same way, it is an excellent wallet because it is very commercial.

I use payeer for a long time ago until now, I think he is a good bank especially when he added cryptocurrencies to his wallet, he is accepted in almost sites as a payment method too. ....

Yes, payeer is really a very useful wallet and when they added the removal of crypto currencies, it greatly increased the desire to use this wallet, but I warn everyone who uses it, be careful, now there are a lot of scammers and when installing the extension in the browser, be careful how safe it is, because through it scammers can write off money from your payeer wallet