How many years more would Bitcoin still exist? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

How many years more would Bitcoin still exist?

Through bitcoin someone can gain and earn so much money and someone can make their time and effort productive. We can see banknote is the oldest system for financial, maybe the old is more than 50 years but still used until now. It will lead the world of cryptos in future. Beside bitcoin is leading cryptos now. But bitcoin price is a little bit down. So we should not be affraid of it. 

I think that the future of the economy will be in cryptocurrency . currencies of status will be cheaper and cheaper in relation to it .world and many see it as something new to them .

Technology is still the future and cryptocurrency has been fully embedded in the future of technology And it's only when technology stop functioning, can cryptocurrency goes to extinction too

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A very beautiful and effective topic.  I've been working on this platform for a few days now.  I don't know how many years Bitcoin will last. But I want to know the cooperation of senior members.  I would have benefited if you had given me some ideas on this.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin have come to stay, there is no prediction or plans that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency to disappear, the future of virtual currency will be good and better than the present. 

It might be replaced by 'another system not yet known' as you emphasised but with the going of things in the forum currently, if the members can persistently keep their good works then Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will last as long as it will.

As long as the demand for it exists, it is present and as long as its use is increasing, it is present And Bitcoin was an actual revolution in the payment process, bypassing traditional laws and thus becoming a place in the financial world

• +1 2

It's hard to say exactly how many years Bitcoin will last. Many people use bitcoin and it is very popular. Bitcoin is going to be a lot stronger because Bitcoin is going to be longer

• +4 1

On 11/10/2019 at 12:36 PM, PiroSense said:

Envision the future years, not just only for Bitcoin but for the world as time progress by.

Do you think Bitcoin would be used as far as cyberpunk-themed future generation would go?

Or it would be replaced by another system not yet known?

Still this is the start of the Bitcoin still it is new i hope soon the BTC touch the $1 million and that time the peoples will see that the Bitcoin is legal in all over the world and also the other coins make high price so much.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe the existence of Bitcoin depends on its users and investors because if people are still active in developing and promoting Bitcoin, it will live longer because technology keeps improving daily.

• +1 1

Everything fade away as life itself will soon fade away.

Bitcoin will soon fade and goes down but the happiest site of the story is;

It is currently the best currency exchange.

It lasted for long and is still actively lasting.

At the end, there's possibility that Bitcoin will survive till our satisfaction. Amen

I believe Bitcoin would never die, if there is connection of Internet it will be in existence, I don't know how some members think the currency will fade someday, coming to the cryptocurrency world late,instill get to understand many concept of the scenario

I think the blockchain technology will be updated and evolve into something even more useful. I believe in the future, the sole currencies will be digital ones. Even now most of the countries almost completed their work on their digital currencies. Bitcoin or something even more technological might be the reserve money and replace the dollars in the future.  

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

For me, Bitcoin will not die unless someone uses it. Like the currency of every country, it does not die until the country dies or no one accepts that currency in the market. Especially today, Bitcoin is used in every part of the world.

Bitcoin will still be existing for many years because we can see the way it is getting attention from people and a lot of them buy and sell bit coins because of their gain and profits 

• +1 1

Bitcoin will exist for ever,it a question and my opinion is that the coin will exist for ever, this is a coin that never looks like something that will ever die, it always pumping and making investors invest in it,I don't think such coin will die or do you @Jovic ?

No one can set a time for the end of cryptocurrencies, but I believe that this has become very difficult because of the market capital in the field of digital currencies, as it is a very huge number and there are investors, companies and wonderful future plans

So the expiration of cryptocurrencies will be very difficult

• +1 1

Well, bitcoin has a great future because as of now, there are many people who are supporting bitcoin, this will be exist in the future by making it as one of the traditional money with fiat together.

Many more years am sure, I can see from other members post, the price is what many think it will never die like other coin, it has lot of things that will make it not to die, like been the first coin and also how high the price is and the way it has been volatile

I do not think that we need another system that is an alternative to cryptocurrencies, but rather that we should try to implement the blockchain system and use cryptocurrencies on a larger scale because I believe that cryptocurrencies are good and will help the global economy to get rid of the problems it suffers from.

None cannot say the future. Bitcoin is the most valuable coin in world. Day by day its users increasing.  I don’t see any fault of it that can be reduce its using.  So it us very difficult to say the future of bitcoin.  Only expert can predict it.  

Bitcoin along with Cryptocurrency will be in existence until a new technology is discovered. The other coins are far behind Bitcoin in order to catch the fancy of investors. 

I think its really important to work as hard and find a solution to what is happening we need to be good in what is happening right now we need to grow and find good effort  to it there is a lot of stories that goes on,  we need to be good in finding bitcoins,  we need to work and find solitions  to the good ideas we have out here , we need to keep on going and putting the right solutions to the same site. @davy22, this is very important to find a good idea to what would be, this is really important is that there are so many years its been in existence and we need to be good in what we do 

We will perish and Bitcoin will remain, as it has become one of the most powerful and expensive digital currencies and one of the most successful and its price continues to rise until now, and I think it will reach twice its current price in the coming year, and you may see some countries have begun to legalize its use.