Which Exchange now best? - Page 17 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Which Exchange now best?

Thanks mate, well as for me I'm not much more into cryptocurrency because yobit exchange is the only exchange I have experience on. But I heard from some cryptocurrency expert saying yobit exchange is the best so far and I believe in then. You are always welcome mate, more greetings.

Even before I joined this forum I know binance exchange which I can consider the best, I do hear of huobi and gemini too, they are all good exchanges. Not long like three to four days ago I heard about yobit, yobit also will be a good exchange. 

By the way, many exchanges are found in crypto field. But the some exchanges that changes you with less money and gives you good profit. One of them is Yobit Exchange which is very good and is royal with its users and gives us good profit. 

We all know that there are many crypto currency exchange sites in the crypto world. But all of them are not good.I think binance exchange site is the best because of many reasons. A few days ago it was in first position.It is more safe,secure and relisy.It has low withdrawal fees. It has also fast transaction speed. Now it is popular exchange site all over the world.

For me the top of the best exchanges varies according to their legal situation and the volume or options they offer to their users, however the top 1 will always be Binance, since it is my main exchange and investment platform, my second option is Okex for the perpetuals.

The best wallets are now like this :

- for exchanging and trading crypto : binance is the best one

- for holding its the blockchain

- for both trading and holding and also for many other way of earning of course the yobit is the best one

I have not used binance yet. But for me yobit is a great exchange platform. In yobit, you can also trade on different types of coins. Exchange fee is also low in yobit. In yobit, you can also find different features which can get you profit like freecoins, investbox, dice games etc. You can also increase your coin if you can use them properly. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin can give best administrations for clients, consistently up date data and fix clients issue in brief timeframe. I accept there's no best trades since individuals has distinctive assessment on the best Simply trust that each trade can give great administrations and make numerous occasion for jobless individuals

Well binance offers best versatile application and the world's biggest trade. in the event that I need to get just one, binance is right now number 1 in this year. it offers max quantities of crypto, fundamental and progressed exchanging. binance is substantiating itself.

Yes .

Binance is best popular crypto exchange.

It's have a lot of traders.its methods is so easy and approachable.

It's transaction fee is lowere than other .

So I say binance is best for exchange

I think the exchange from the Yobit be best than other exchanges. The Yobit exchange is the premium exchange and the service that provides the Yobit is also premium that's the reason why I recommended you to use this exchange.

There are many exchange sites but i am using yobit.In my opinion yobit site is best fast and secure site for exchange.Through yobit we can exchange money with low general fees.

Now adays in the crypto currency trading platforms the best exchange is Binance exchange because it's no 1 exchange of the world in coinmarket.

I am also using this exchange from one year, the Binance future trading is my favourite earnings platform in these days.

Hello my friend,, binance offers best versatile application and the world's biggest trade. in the event that I need to get just one, binance is right now number 1 in this year. it offers max quantities of crypto, fundamental and progressed exchanging. binance is substantiating itself.

Yes you are right . Binance is much easy for transaction not only for transportation it is much safe and sound. It's fees are too much low . I prefer this exchange . Good luck

I would say that exchanges are the best exchanges in the world.  The highest volume currency is the best exchange in the world.  These are the most popular exchanges in the world.  So, invest money in these exchanges. Exchanges that I use often and I like bananas and cookies.  They offer hundreds of pairs for trading and lots of interesting options like stacking and margin trading.  Prizes are reduced in cocoa but the funds are not locked and you can trade it every day.

binance continues to be the simplest, for now, just because in reality ensuant the local substance abuser of spectacular binance substitution pairings to powerful local binance ablactation and brands the general global Sirius volume cut down, maybe the overall binance can be discharged by the powerful bitcoin exchange.
Thank you and good luck.

Investing or trading in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies can be intimidating at first. There is frequently news about scams and people losing money. While this is true, and many scams have happened and continue to happen, it has never been so simple to invest in and safely trade in cryptocurrency as it is today.

The foremost concern when trading and purchasing Bitcoin, or other cryptocurrencies, is safety and security. Whether you intend to purchase and hold long term, want to trade frequently, are interested in anonymity or privacy, or simply want ease of use, the following exchanges are the best for any use case you may have. 

This list covers the best exchanges for certain types of traders as well as the best exchanges within each type of exchange. There are a number of ways to go about investing in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. To learn more about how the exchange types differ, please read on after the list of exchanges. Once you have decided on an exchange, it is important to also practice safe storage. You can read more about the best storage methods in our best Bitcoin wallets article.

Best Crypto Exchanges

Coinbase and Coinbase Pro: Best Overall

Cash App: Best for Beginners

Binance: Best for Altcoins

Bisq: Best Decentralized Exchange

Coinbase and Coinbase Pro: Best Overall

Well i don't know much about this i have little information for binance exchange I think it is doing very good in there work and many people are working on binance and yobit both are very good in this. Thank you

Many exchange sites have been created in the crypto world.  binance now ranks among the top in the world.  There are many more exchange sites besides binance.  There are sites like yobit, kucoin, huobi, coinbase pro.  However, if someone wants to use an exchange site, he must first research and find a good exchange site.  However, if someone chooses a binance exchange site, it will be the best exchange site for him

• +2 1

It may be the most popular but its traders should make the best decision about how much profit they make from it. It is so difficult to measure. I like the eBit user interface for all platforms but there are better places to do certain things. .As a small trader there are some things I don’t like about binaries I fell in such a way that I was guaranteed to be bad somehow. The top of the exchange will always be with the other exchange and this is normal because traders want to explore the other experience from another exchange. With so many exchanges out there, Beyonc দরকার needs to maintain their reputation among the exchanges so that they do not harm their members who move to other exchanges. But still, if Binance can't do it, I'm sure they can't protect their reputation in the business and of course they will lose the business too. But until now, binaries are still the best exchange for many traders, and many traders still stay in binaries for profit. You are right that the Binary Exchange is the top exchange and it has a very high trading volume and you have no risk of money fraud.

5 hours ago, Cleaner said:

However, if someone chooses a binance exchange site, it will be the best exchange site for him

Exactly there are so many exchange exist in crypto world and every exchange  provide some specific features for  users, if any exchange provide more beneficial features then that exchange occupied no -1 rank, as like now binance in top position because of his features and as like you @Cleaner  iam also say choose binance for trading.

4 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Exactly there are so many exchange exist in crypto world

@Honny143..There are about 169 exchange sites in the crypto world.  There are many good and bad ones.  So we always have to choose good exchange sites.  If one cannot choose a good exchange site, he will lose money.  So I would advise everyone to choose a good exchange site,  If you use binance, coinbase pro, huobi, kucoin exchange sites, it will be good for everyone.

• +2 1