The best bitcoin wallet - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tobiasisanjuan

The best bitcoin wallet

Both are good but I am using two more. That are the trust wallet and the coinbase. And both are really good and good in security...

•  

There are large number of wallets to facilitate people with their good features and quick service. Although both wallets are good to store cryptocurrencies. Because offline wallets are safe and secure. In online wallets, there is risk of hackers and scammers. So, i will prefer offline wallets. 

I think the best wallet for keeping bitcoin is the coinbase wallet.  Because this wallet is much more secure and reliable.  Its security system and privacy are much stronger.  So here you can save your bitcoin much more safely.

In my openion Mycellium is a popular crypto wallet for android and ios devices. This wallet is best for those who are not as familiar with Bitcoin, but it may be bit intimidating for people completely new to cryptocurrencies. Also works well for expert crypto enthusiasts who want features like QR code based payments. This wallet supports cold version. So in my openion this wallet is the best for beginners.

Dear friend, there are some sections in wallet selection,There are many meanings left for mobile phones, trust wallet is one of them, it is a very good one. It supports a lot of people and it has a much better rating point in the Google Play Store so the security system in the country is much better. You can use it for mobile here. From here you can trade Bitcoin if you have a card. And for desktop I would recommend you binance is a very good means known as bank. It can make mobile phone and best of two triangles. Besides, there are many good wallets. People use it a lot but it is up to you but I would suggest you binance many security systems are good.

The best bitcoin wallets are devices that store private keys offline in a way it can not be accessed by hackers. Also multisig wallets are one of the best but have high fee. If we are expert and know how hackers work, any wallet can be good for us so far it has private key and also legit. But the best to do is to have hardware wallets 

On 1/25/2021 at 9:34 AM, Adnan Sakib said:

The best bitcoin wallet is coinbase wallet.coinvase wallet is safe and good wallet it is easy to use and most papular wallet.coinbase provide the many feature you can store the bitcoin if the bitcoin price up your amount of bitcoin automatically increase. there are many good wallets. People use it a lot but it is up to you but I would suggest you binance many security systems are good.

I will not suggest coinbase to be the best bitcoin wallet, it has no private key, that make s it not to be good. If it is my coin, I have to have full control over it, but coinbase can make me not to have control over my own cryptocurrencies and of which they are the one having the full control not me. 

Bitcoin is a very good side. There are many benefits to working with Bitcoin. Collecting Bitcoin is very easy.

I am new to Crypto world, and only know about these useful and secure wallets that I have also been using since I have joined crypto world.

Coinbase Wallet.

Trust Wallet.

Payeer wallet.

You should keep your Bitcoin in different wallets to avoid losing money.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

i dont know about this wallet. Because i am new here and this is my first comment . i request to all of seniors to guide me to be successfull. i hope in near future i will be a successful trader. this forum is really good.because it gives a opppurtunity to all young.

The best wallet for Bitcoin is the blockchain wallet in my opinion. It is very secure and you can keep it in your wallet for years without any problems. You can perform easy and fast transactions.

Yes it is a good question trust wallet is the best wallet. I used it. It is very secure wallet. It has a wonderful features. I like it very much. You can secure a lot of money from it. Thanks for sharing this information. 

In my opinion Best Bitcoin wallet is trust wallet , because it is simple and easy in use , there are  many wallets that are working but some of them are fake and scam,so you should be careful  about it , Trust wallet is useful and simple in use , you can send and receive money through it in a low transaction fee, you will be comfortable and satisfied after using this wallet.

No doubt there are many types of wallet available in the market .like 

Atomic wallet 

Hardware wallet

Paper wallet

Civic wallet

Trust wallet

But i think in my opinion , Trust wallet is best wallet . 

I am grateful and your effort is appreciated you done it very well. But in my opinion yobit wallet is best wallet for saving bitcoins.We can withdraw our bitcoins with low fees.

Many wallets are here in the market. These wallets are best and safest Cryptocurrency wallet. These are 

Trust wallet 

Trezor 

Ledger nano X&S

Coinbase 

Blockchain 

Coinomi 

Copay wallet 

Atomic wallet 

Electrum wallet 

Exodus wallet. 

• +1 1

i have a lot of experience with many wallet like 
coinbase wallet
edge wallet 
trezor wallet
trust wallet 
hardware wallet 
yobit exchange wallet
and many more but the experience with yobit its amazing and great so i suggest you to use yobit its easy to use and trusted 

The best Bitcoin wallet is the blockchain wallet which is more reliable and secure for all the crypto user's. This wallet provide them very good features services to their many number of customers with the security and good exchange rate.

The best Bitcoin wallet for me is Coinbase wallet because this wallet is very safe to use, also transfer cost is very low. In this year coinbase wallet not give a bad result for me, so everyone can use this coinbase wallet.

I really appreciate the mobile wallets then any other online wallet. Because Mobile wallet provide Strong security mechanism to his users for bitcoin. Like trust wallet .coinbase and blockchain wallet also the best option for bitcoin.

There are many best bitcoins wallets but some are these Blue wallet, Bitcoins core and Electrum are the best from others.For mobile Trust wallet is secure.This is really good in security.Mostly people use these.

The best bitcoin wallets are 

Coinbase

Trezor

Ledger

SoFi

Robinhood

Mycelium

Exodus

Dear friend There are many best wallet but I prefer trezor wallet .It is a hardware wallet that allows you to safely store, send and receive a wide range of cryptocurrencies. Being a hardware wallet, the Trezor wallet is much safer than traditional software wallets. 

Coinbase best overall....

Trezor: best for hardware wallet for security....

Longer:best hardware wallet for Durability.....

Sofia:best for beginners......

Robinhood : best for free buying & selling....

Mycelium: best for mobile ....

Exodus: best for desktop....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Рубрика вопросы и ответы от ChangeExpert Как майнить криптовалюту? Основы майнинга криптовалюты Майнинг криптовалюты - это процесс создания новых блоков в блокчейне и подтверждения транзакций с использованием специализированных вычислительных ресурсов. Этот процесс является ключевым элементом функционирования криптовалют и обеспечивает их безопасность и децентрализацию.   Как это работает? Процесс майнинга начинается с того, что майнеры собираются в сети и конкурируют между собой за право создать новый блок. Для этого им необходимо решить сложную математическую задачу, которая требует больших вычислительных ресурсов. Первый майнер, который успешно решит задачу, получает право добавить новый блок к блокчейну и получить вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты.   Как начать майнить? Выбор криптовалюты: Прежде всего, вам необходимо выбрать криптовалюту, которую вы хотите майнить. Наиболее популярными криптовалютами для майнинга являются биткоин, эфириум и другие альткоины.   Выбор оборудования: Для майнинга криптовалюты вам понадобится специализированное оборудование, такое как ASIC-майнеры для биткоина или графические карты для эфириума. Выбор оборудования зависит от выбранной криптовалюты и вашего бюджета. Присоединение к пулу: Майнить криптовалюту самостоятельно может быть сложно из-за высокой сложности задач и непредсказуемости вознаграждения. Поэтому многие майнеры присоединяются к майнинг-пулам, где они объединяют свои ресурсы с другими майнерами для более стабильного получения вознаграждения. Установка программного обеспечения: После выбора криптовалюты и оборудования вам необходимо установить специальное программное обеспечение для майнинга. Это программное обеспечение поможет вам настроить ваше оборудование и подключиться к майнинг-пулу. Начало майнинга: После всех подготовительных действий вы можете начать майнить криптовалюту. Ваше оборудование будет решать математические задачи, и вы будете получать вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты в зависимости от вашего вклада.   Заключение Майнинг криптовалюты - это увлекательный и перспективный процесс, который может приносить приличный доход. Однако он требует значительных инвестиций в оборудование и электроэнергию, а также терпения и умения разбираться в технических деталях. Важно помнить, что майнинг - это не только способ заработка денег, но и способ поддерживать работу и развитие криптовалютных сетей.   Контакты для связи: Официальный сайт: https://changeexpert.io По вопросам рекламы и сотрудничества в ТГ: @Advertising_ChangeExpert По вопросам обмена в ТГ: @Operator_ChangeExpert Наш телеграмм канал: https://t.me/changeexpertio Мы в ВК: https://vk.com/changeexpert_otzyvy
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 561 801 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Пасхальная радость с KeyProxy: получите 20% скидку на все услуги! 🐣 Весеннее праздничное предложение от KeyProxy! 🐰 Дорогие пользователи форума. В честь светлого праздника Пасхи мы приготовили для вас особенное предложение.   Только с 7 по 14 мая воспользуйтесь уникальным предложением и получите скидку 20% на все наши услуги!   Это отличная возможность обновить свои прокси или приобрести новые по самой выгодной цене. Не упустите шанс на экономию и качественное обслуживание!   Для участия в акции просто воспользуйтесь промокодом "EASTER20" при оформлении заказа. Празднуйте Пасху с KeyProxy и наслаждайтесь высококачественными прокси по лучшей цене! 🌷💻   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 87 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Exploring the Blockchain Universe: Beyond Bitcoin and Ethereum with Quppy 🌌🔗 As we navigate through 2024, the blockchain landscape has evolved into a vast universe comprising hundreds of networks, each serving unique purposes beyond mere cryptocurrency transactions. From powering decentralized finance (DeFi) to enabling secure supply chains, the applications of blockchain technology are as diverse as they are revolutionary. 🚀 Diverse Blockchain Networks: Today, we recognize four primary types of blockchain networks: Public, Private, Consortium, and Hybrid, each with its distinct advantages and applications. Whether it's the openness of Public blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum or the controlled access of Private and Consortium networks enhancing security and efficiency, the choice of blockchain depends on the specific needs of its users. 🌍 Quppy's Role in the Blockchain Ecosystem: As the digital landscape expands, Quppy remains at the forefront, offering a reliable, secure wallet for managing, sending, storing, and exchanging cryptocurrencies across various blockchain networks. Our platform is designed to navigate this complexity, ensuring that you have the tools to interact with both the vast public networks and the exclusive private ones. 💡 The Future is Blockchain: With the ongoing development of new platforms and the shift towards eco-friendly consensus mechanisms like Proof of Stake (PoS), the blockchain ecosystem continues to evolve. This evolution promises enhanced scalability, reduced environmental impact, and greater opportunities for innovation in Web3 and beyond. Stay updated with Quppy as we explore the limitless possibilities of blockchain technology, ensuring you're well-equipped for the digital economy's future. Dive into the world of blockchains with us ➡️ quppy.com
    • ❤️ Продолжаем публиковать результаты наших обменов и переводов, которые провели за последнее время. Вот некоторые из них!   Мы очень любим и ценим ваши отзывы. Благодаря им мы не стоим на месте, и видим четкий вектор развития.   Больше отзывов: https://linktr.ee/wtc_exchange
    • Tupac против Drake: Угроза судебного иска из-за использования AI-фейковых голосов Вступление: В мире музыки недавно возникла новая сенсация, связанная с использованием искусственного интеллекта (AI) для создания фейковых голосов знаменитостей. И если ранее один из таких треков с участием Drake и The Weeknd был удален из-за нарушения авторских прав, то на этот раз сам Drake оказался под угрозой судебного иска со стороны наследия легендарного рэпера Тупака Шакура. Развитие событий: Недавно Drake выпустил трек под названием "TaylorMade", в котором он использовал AI-созданный голос Тупака Шакура. Однако, такой ход вызвал серьезные претензии со стороны адвокатов наследия Тупака, которые угрожают подать на Drake в суд за использование голоса без соответствующего разрешения. Реакция Drake: После получения угрозы судебного иска, Drake принял решение удалить трек "TaylorMade" с его профиля на X, однако, песню все еще можно найти, если поискать. Это решение было принято, видимо, чтобы избежать дальнейших юридических проблем и споров. Влияние AI-технологий на индустрию музыки: Этот инцидент поднимает важные вопросы о влиянии AI-технологий на индустрию музыки и авторские права. Технологии, позволяющие создавать фейковые голоса знаменитостей, вызывают опасения относительно подделки и нарушения прав наследников артистов, которых больше нет с нами. Заключение: Использование AI-голосов в музыке становится все более популярным, но этот случай с Drake и Тупаком Шакуром показывает, что этот тренд может вызывать серьезные юридические проблемы. Возможно, необходимо разработать более четкие правила и регулирование в отношении использования AI-технологий в музыкальной индустрии, чтобы защитить права артистов и их наследников. В противном случае, подобные споры могут продолжаться и иметь долгосрочные последствия для индустрии в целом.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$)Продажа: -3%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9700usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Добрый день уважаемые пользователиНаш сервис работает в штатном режимеВыгодные курсы, во многих популярных направлениях.Оператор на сайте ответит вам на все ваши интересующие вопросыЖдем вас за новыми обменами.С Уважением kupitman.pro