The best bitcoin wallet - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tobiasisanjuan

The best bitcoin wallet

Both are good but I am using two more. That are the trust wallet and the coinbase. And both are really good and good in security...

•  

There are large number of wallets to facilitate people with their good features and quick service. Although both wallets are good to store cryptocurrencies. Because offline wallets are safe and secure. In online wallets, there is risk of hackers and scammers. So, i will prefer offline wallets. 

I think the best wallet for keeping bitcoin is the coinbase wallet.  Because this wallet is much more secure and reliable.  Its security system and privacy are much stronger.  So here you can save your bitcoin much more safely.

In my openion Mycellium is a popular crypto wallet for android and ios devices. This wallet is best for those who are not as familiar with Bitcoin, but it may be bit intimidating for people completely new to cryptocurrencies. Also works well for expert crypto enthusiasts who want features like QR code based payments. This wallet supports cold version. So in my openion this wallet is the best for beginners.

Dear friend, there are some sections in wallet selection,There are many meanings left for mobile phones, trust wallet is one of them, it is a very good one. It supports a lot of people and it has a much better rating point in the Google Play Store so the security system in the country is much better. You can use it for mobile here. From here you can trade Bitcoin if you have a card. And for desktop I would recommend you binance is a very good means known as bank. It can make mobile phone and best of two triangles. Besides, there are many good wallets. People use it a lot but it is up to you but I would suggest you binance many security systems are good.

The best bitcoin wallets are devices that store private keys offline in a way it can not be accessed by hackers. Also multisig wallets are one of the best but have high fee. If we are expert and know how hackers work, any wallet can be good for us so far it has private key and also legit. But the best to do is to have hardware wallets 

On 1/25/2021 at 9:34 AM, Adnan Sakib said:

The best bitcoin wallet is coinbase wallet.coinvase wallet is safe and good wallet it is easy to use and most papular wallet.coinbase provide the many feature you can store the bitcoin if the bitcoin price up your amount of bitcoin automatically increase. there are many good wallets. People use it a lot but it is up to you but I would suggest you binance many security systems are good.

I will not suggest coinbase to be the best bitcoin wallet, it has no private key, that make s it not to be good. If it is my coin, I have to have full control over it, but coinbase can make me not to have control over my own cryptocurrencies and of which they are the one having the full control not me. 

Bitcoin is a very good side. There are many benefits to working with Bitcoin. Collecting Bitcoin is very easy.

I am new to Crypto world, and only know about these useful and secure wallets that I have also been using since I have joined crypto world.

Coinbase Wallet.

Trust Wallet.

Payeer wallet.

You should keep your Bitcoin in different wallets to avoid losing money.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

i dont know about this wallet. Because i am new here and this is my first comment . i request to all of seniors to guide me to be successfull. i hope in near future i will be a successful trader. this forum is really good.because it gives a opppurtunity to all young.

The best wallet for Bitcoin is the blockchain wallet in my opinion. It is very secure and you can keep it in your wallet for years without any problems. You can perform easy and fast transactions.

Yes it is a good question trust wallet is the best wallet. I used it. It is very secure wallet. It has a wonderful features. I like it very much. You can secure a lot of money from it. Thanks for sharing this information. 

In my opinion Best Bitcoin wallet is trust wallet , because it is simple and easy in use , there are  many wallets that are working but some of them are fake and scam,so you should be careful  about it , Trust wallet is useful and simple in use , you can send and receive money through it in a low transaction fee, you will be comfortable and satisfied after using this wallet.

No doubt there are many types of wallet available in the market .like 

Atomic wallet 

Hardware wallet

Paper wallet

Civic wallet

Trust wallet

But i think in my opinion , Trust wallet is best wallet . 

I am grateful and your effort is appreciated you done it very well. But in my opinion yobit wallet is best wallet for saving bitcoins.We can withdraw our bitcoins with low fees.

Many wallets are here in the market. These wallets are best and safest Cryptocurrency wallet. These are 

Trust wallet 

Trezor 

Ledger nano X&S

Coinbase 

Blockchain 

Coinomi 

Copay wallet 

Atomic wallet 

Electrum wallet 

Exodus wallet. 

• +1 1

i have a lot of experience with many wallet like 
coinbase wallet
edge wallet 
trezor wallet
trust wallet 
hardware wallet 
yobit exchange wallet
and many more but the experience with yobit its amazing and great so i suggest you to use yobit its easy to use and trusted 

The best Bitcoin wallet is the blockchain wallet which is more reliable and secure for all the crypto user's. This wallet provide them very good features services to their many number of customers with the security and good exchange rate.

The best Bitcoin wallet for me is Coinbase wallet because this wallet is very safe to use, also transfer cost is very low. In this year coinbase wallet not give a bad result for me, so everyone can use this coinbase wallet.

I really appreciate the mobile wallets then any other online wallet. Because Mobile wallet provide Strong security mechanism to his users for bitcoin. Like trust wallet .coinbase and blockchain wallet also the best option for bitcoin.

There are many best bitcoins wallets but some are these Blue wallet, Bitcoins core and Electrum are the best from others.For mobile Trust wallet is secure.This is really good in security.Mostly people use these.

The best bitcoin wallets are 

Coinbase

Trezor

Ledger

SoFi

Robinhood

Mycelium

Exodus

Dear friend There are many best wallet but I prefer trezor wallet .It is a hardware wallet that allows you to safely store, send and receive a wide range of cryptocurrencies. Being a hardware wallet, the Trezor wallet is much safer than traditional software wallets. 

Coinbase best overall....

Trezor: best for hardware wallet for security....

Longer:best hardware wallet for Durability.....

Sofia:best for beginners......

Robinhood : best for free buying & selling....

Mycelium: best for mobile ....

Exodus: best for desktop....