What can I do with my 200$? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

Don't invest in cryptocurrency if you are afraid of losing money, because cryptocurrencies do fluctuate. The best advice is to buy Bitcoins when the time comes for them to drop and keep holding them. Or you can also buy altcoins that you think are good, for example like Ethereum. Or you can also stake.

If you have that much I would say be careful with your money because if you don't you will lose it and stay away from investing websites they scammers I advice you to buy more bitcoin hold it and sell it summer when price raise to 12-14k $ you will get more than 500-900$ 

• +3 1

My friend, do not waste your money quickly, your actions, wait and learn the basics of currency trading from the free courses that learn everything about this field and this reduces the risk of losing your money and one of the most important basics of trading is not to put all your money in one place, this increases the chance of your loss.

Join the CryptoTalk campaign if you want to earn safe money.  Or you can trade on a trading exchange. You can trade daily / weekly but before that you need to learn how to do it properly to avoid losing your own money. They have multiple cryptocurrencies, so shop around and search if you like.  But if you already have experience, you can start a better trade.

If you only have a little to invest don't put it all into one coin. Nobody knows exactly which coin can bring you mush profit. For now, I would advise you to pay attention to Ethereum, ADA and Monero. Also you could try yobits investbox. But you should not expect such a big return it is not that easy to get a quick profit. You must be patient.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 11/3/2019 at 5:35 PM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

hello I suggest you invest in BTC and ETH and trade on Yobit.net

• -2 1

If you invested in Bitcoin you maybe had now double so 2$ every day profit from this. I don't know what you decided but this is one of the best decisions you can make. I hope to have a hundred spare every month to invest in Bitcoin. Maybe the results will be very good when I see what happens after 5-10 years.

• +1 1

On 9/29/2020 at 8:40 PM, Naylor89 said:

If you only have a little to invest don't put it all into one coin. Nobody knows exactly which coin can bring you mush profit. For now, I would advise you to pay attention to Ethereum, ADA and Monero. Also you could try yobits investbox. But you should not expect such a big return it is not that easy to get a quick profit. You must be patient.

That's nice recommendation @Naylor89 especially ETH it's a profitable coin too as the value of ether is controlled by the rising of BTC. It's good for him to concentrate on the value coins to avail him numerous chance for cashing up profits.

If you want to save this money in present form that is USD then just withdraw your money but if you want to invest I recommend you to purchase some strong altcoin maybe ethereum can be a good choice

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 11/3/2019 at 10:20 PM, fimolof said:

you search profit 1% or more , the best way is trading daily scalbing with good strong coin in exchange with big volume and speed trading you can get 1 to 10 dollar par day

Trading is the best option to make money in the market on daily basis and so many peoples will earn the good money through trading and they do this on daily basis, you need to invest good money like 5000$ and trade on that and you will earn 100$ on a daily basis easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Investing, freezing or trading ... there are a lot of options in front of you, but each option has disadvantages and positives. You have to be careful in trading, unlike freezing, as it makes profit in all cases, I advise you to do it

I think that with one good trade every day you can make a good profit like that but probably not every day. You will need to learn to trade though and not make big mistakes with high leverage as you can lose it all with that. I do some trades of this size too and sometimes I make good money but we need Bitcoin to rise a lot to make some more.

From my perspective i would like to say that you can easily earn a good amount of profit just by trading so i would like to request you to learn and gain as much as skills and experience from this forum about trading.

Good job Yoda

Investing, freezing or trading ... there are a lot of options in front of you, but each option has disadvantages and positives. You have to be careful in trading, unlike freezing, as it makes profit in all cases, I advise you to do it

I have an idea, what you may try

You can divide your 200$ for(for example) 4 parts and buy some strong coins like btc, eth and other like this

so you will have different coins - if one will crush in price,you will have other 3 growing (in price) coins

It’s not very big amount of money, but you can to take part in any hyip, or maybe you can participate in ieo or stacking, however you need to be so lucky to earn something from 200$, good luck!

Divide you 2k in 4 portuons .1 for bit coin ,1 for altcoins,1 for etherium,1 for trading and new coins buying.As you can see the itcoin is king of market.your investment in Bitcoin amd Etherium is beat and profitable.And doing trading on small scale can give you profit on daily basis.i would suggest follow my advice.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you know trading. Then you will trade your $200.Then if you success in trading, you can do large projects as like (crypto forum,personal business etc). on the contrary, you can also buy your favourite some thing what you like.

you can buy btc step buy step then you try small trading on altcoin before you must learn about trading and accept risk . i hope you can earn profit from crypto 

Just throw yor money into the piggy-bank 😄 Unfortunately, it doesn't seems like there is good opportunities to invest money. As for me, all the times when i was investing my money it was not profitable. So the best choice for me is saving my money in the wallet. Probably there is something in the world right now that worth investing, but nobody gonna tell you about it...

It depends on whether you need that money or not. if you don't need it, invest in a currency that can grow for a long time

On 03.11.2019 at 21:35, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

Put money in the bank at interest, or buy some 200 tokens and wait for a miracle, but seriously, to make trading safe, you need to learn how to trade, and this requires practice, but it requires spending money, so you won't be able to get rich safely.

You can only buy low-cost coins that have been released and sell them when they grow. I do that, and I'm good at it. Sometimes, of course, the coins do not grow, but you need to choose high-quality.