How wealthy your country in term of crypto assest? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

How wealthy your country in term of crypto assest?

According to Deutsche Bank the current money system is fragile. Deutsche Bank sees that by 2030 digital currencies will rise to over 200 million users. In the “Imagine 2030” report, Deutsche Bank suggests that digital currency could eventually replace cash one day, as demand for anonymity and a more decentralized means of payment grows.

Ilias Louis Hatzis is the Founder at Mercato Blockchain Corporation AG and a weekly columnist at DailyFintech.com

• +1 1

I would say that my country has a base thanks to the fact that cryptocurrency mining is booming due to the fact that electrical energy is cheap in some areas of the country, together with the fact that lately many invest in btc, but if something so laughable were to To happen, my country would go into crisis, and how few are those familiar with the economic model of cryptocurrencies.

Well, there is FOMO ongoin for bitcoin right now and everyones is trying to hodl some, but talking about my country there are no regulations and understanding about it. I am sure there will be a time in which , Bitcoin would be counted as a factor determining the wealth of a country and my country will defenietly miss that oppurtunity too. But my self I am into this field and feel proud and optimistics towards the perecable future of this technology.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

In future almost every country open cryptocurrency in their country. Because cryptocurrency gain weight in digital world and digital world play a vital role in economic development of country. As we know, there are some countries where this cryptocurrency is banned. But in my country this is already allow. I am very happy with cryptocurrency.

• +4 1

In my country India, there are 40 to 50 percent population is known about cryptocurrency while 20 to 25 percent are daily traders. So i think after cryptocurrency will become only currency to transact India will have enough crypto rich. But i think this is quite impossible thing to replace fiat currency by cryptocurrency. Thank you..

I understand that in most countries there are a lot of people who are rich in cryptocurrency but they may never say anything in public. As far as I know, it is very difficult to say that those who are proficient in cryptocurrency never disclose anything personal.

Gentleman I want to tell you that in the term of assets of the cryptocurrency the state is telling about my country e our country have not many assets of the cryptocurrency but in the future maybe it have more

Gentleman I want to tell you that in the term of Crypto assets my country is not more rich because the Awareness of the cryptocurrency in my country are low and the people are interested to get the knowledge about the cryptocurrency maybe in the future it is raised

• +3 1

In n present a lot of people are working with cryptotalk in my country and getting their money. Cryptotalk is spreading quickly in the world and its future is bright. Not only in my country but in the whole world more and more people are joining the cryptotalk day by day. 

Thank you. 

That’s a very wonderful topic. Thank you for this.

For my country that I belong, I would say that only few people have known about crypto currency, because many people in my country wants a physical money instead of digital money. But our government give us a right to use crypto in many transactions but it is not totally legalized to my country, I guess because of few people have been known about it. Our country is wealth, but they preferred to use physical money. I hope that as time goes by many people knows about it so that in the future our country will adapt it.

• +4 1

I think my country should be above 6-7 in the ratio of 1-10 because cryptocurrency is very common here and most individuals use it for their different investments and trading.

Luckly, in my country, crypto is not banned and many new investors come to the market everyday. There are already more than 5 local crypto exchanges and interest towards the crypto currencies are constantly rising. 

On 10/31/2019 at 7:02 PM, xBDT Script said:

Any chance that they will face huge crisis at that time?

I do not think so about this because  there has still big investor from crypto banned  country who are holding huge amount of btc but the problem  is they are not tell it to other as there has any chance  to get an punish  for bitcoin crime but as soon as those country will accept  bitcoin then they may reveal it.

Most people in my country are not investing in crypto and the country does not pay attention to this new tech, so there are no much any investment of crypto in my country.

People are spending millions daily on crypto currencies in my country. About 75% of the overall investments comes from my country. but its hard to find people doing  crypto currency here. The people who are doing it is very wealthy but few in number. 

Well with no doubt at all I will gladly say that my country is one of the main benefactors of the cryptocurrencies boom, in other words, my country is wealthy when it comes to cryptocurrencies

Well, this 2021 started with new regulations for cryptocurrencies within my country, fortunately they were positive and are promoting the adoption of them through a partnership between binance, public universities and public or private banks, I think we would be in a good place , not the best but we could defend ourselves.

well my country is a second tie country, and advancements in cryptocurrencies have not been received as it ought to have been and so therefore, my country is not all that wealthy in cryptocurrencies

The cryptocyrrency is not allowed in my country because no one can trace it therefore this is not allowed to avoid the crimes. But I hope my country will adopt it very soon in a future.

Well, my country is very well cryptocurrecy friendly, and as for those countries that banned cryptocurrecy, I hope that they realize there mistake early enough to revert there decision, because the good of cryptocurrecies is much more than the bad side.

This is very encouraging and comforted.

At least it will allow many others to know the general stability and acceptability of the digital currencies across other part of the globe.

Hence, it will gives hope to everyone here to know about the standard and future of the forum.

Edited by BhenGhix
To correct the duplication of the explanation.

I have not  seen many people using the cryptocurrency in my country that is why you can say that there are not too many people using it and so is the case of my country it is  not rich one.

Indeed, there are several countries that prohibit cryptocurrency in their countries, but that does not mean they are not rich or can experience an economic crisis. If the country's food and financial resources are strong, a country will not experience a crisis. It is true that cryptocurrency has been spared from the global crisis and one day fiat money is no longer used, but currently there is still gold as a transaction tool that has avoided the crisis.

• +1 1

In my country there are not many people using the cryptocurrency because there are regulations on it yet and we can not make use it until the government allows us to.

in my country there are a lot of people who are taking interest in Bitcoin and who are making investments in it I'm so my country is a bit wealthy in the cryptocurrency