What is trading? - What is a trader? - Page 21 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
erikson90

What is trading? - What is a trader?

There are a lot of people who don't give advice or information on how to trade cryptocurrencies for an unknown reason, but it's definitely greed. ، 
The trader is the one who has good capital and creates a project that makes him inflate this money .
I hope it helps.

• +4 1

Hello my friend, this is the best explanation for trading and traders,
Trading is considered the best way to profit Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from trading platforms, despite the risks involved in trading because the margin of loss is no less important than the profit margin, and also luck may play its role in trading, so for me as a crypto user the i prefer investment because it achieve for me a good profit without losing

• +3 1

Hello my dear mates. And also thanku everyone for their valuable knowledge. According to me trading is the most valuable profession. And cryptocurrency is providing us the forum for that.

Hi.. Thank you so much for Sharing information about trade and trader..  I am new here but I know some information about this.. Trader buy and sellers some financial  assets.. This selling and purchasing system (trading)  is used to help earn some money and solve financial problems. 

Due to new person my self want to known for more information about trade and trader ..

All guys thanks..

Hi.. Thank you so much for Sharing information about trade and trader..  I am new here but I know some information about this.. Trader buy and sellers some financial  assets.. This selling and purchasing system (trading)  is used to help earn some money and solve financial problems. 

Due to new person my self want to known for more information about trade and trader ..

All guys thanks..

All guys thanks..

Well explained, in simple language we can say trading is to exchanging something, not only money but anything. You have food, i have water... so we exchange, i give you a little food and you give water! That's how it works even in crypto, you trade BTC/ETH by exchanging them so that you can earn profit. A trader is anyone who trades! 

Trading is an investment process performed by a person who is expected to make a profit as a result of that operation, and the trader is the person who is involved in the purchase or sale of assets within a market. 

The word trading is the act of buying and selling goods and service as a commodity while trader this is the person discharging the duties in it market for the purpose of getting profit.

Trading is the basic activity of all investors or investing services . It's simply the buying , selling or exchanging of assets. A trader is a person or entity, in finance, who buys and sells stocks, commodities, derivatives and mutual funds.

Trader is the that person which do trading by their money in any trustable website. We can easily say the word of trading but this is not as much easy as we think about this. We must have lots of experience to do trading. If we have no experience than we can lose all of our money if we do trading.

• +2 1

Trading is everything that is widely circulated among people, as it spreads among all . It is traded among all people from one person to another . As for the merchant, he is the one who trades something, either by eating, by clothes, or by anything he wants . He earns many profits in his field of work correctly

Thank you very much for your wonderful information and adequate explanation. Trading is the process of monitoring encrypted currencies and exchanging them for profits. As for the merchant, he is the person who sells and buys currencies after careful monitoring of them and studying the stock exchange to use the appropriate time to achieve profits

The term "trading" simply means "swap something in another." We usually understand this as a swap goods for money or other words simply, buy something. If the value of those stocks increases, it earns money by selling it again at a higher price. 
The term trade is launched on the business that is selling and selling goods and services.

Trading is a centuries-old profession... People have been trading with one another since the dawn of time. The only thing that changes with the passing of time is the trading. For trade, people use a variety of methods. Online trade, currencies, tokens, and other similar items are a new form of trading. Bitcoin and other similar items allow trading simple for us.

Excellent publication of what a trader is, I am working on being a forex trader, studying to be able to carry out several operations in the market and double or triple my investments in the stock market, I really like how the trade has developed and everything I can become with this same, investing my capital will be able to achieve my financial freedom.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank for differentiating trader and trading because must of us, in this platform don’t know the difference between trader and trading. And from own understanding a trader is a person that is involved in buying and selling of cryptocurrency or any commodity and trading is the act of buying and selling of cryptocurrency.

Thank you for this kind information and also basic information for the beginners. It is really should be known information by the members about trading and trader. It is true that a trader is the person who invest in Cryptocurrencies for trading. Where the trading is the business where a trader buy the coins at low prices and sell it at high prices to earn profit.

Buying and selling crypto coins for a profit in fiat currency is known as trading. A dealer, on the other hand, is someone who exchanges a coin whether or not he makes a profit.

Hello my dear friend. Friend trading is a business  in which trading buy products or coins with small amount of money and sell them when  the price of currency will high. It is risky as well as profitable but if we do it after taking knowledge then it will give us profit.

Yes, my friend, it has a full explanation of traders and traders, so I think it is good to learn this technique in trading because it can achieve more profits in the future. Thank you.

• +3 1

According to my humble knowledge, trading is buying currencies when their value drops and then selling them when their value rises, but the matter is more complicated than that, so it is possible to lose in trading, profit is not permanent and requires experience and knowledge.

Dear you have created a very good topic I have understand what is trader and how he can do trading trading is an easy word but it is not easy to do trading without proper knowledge and experience so so in trading we can get profit as well as we can also get a loss we should be ready for every situation thank you.

Dear friend, trading is about making money by keeping the cheap currency until its price rises in the market, and the trader is the one who contributes to buying and selling in the platform, and the trader must be the things that must be followed during trading

On 10/4/2020 at 12:07 AM, majeron said:

You should pay attention to capital and risk management. You can also follow the trading strategies of successful traders closely. ou should pay attention to capital and risk management. You can also follow the trading strategies of successful traders closely.

Thank you very much, your sharing has been very helpful to me

What I'm trying to suggest is that trading can be profitable. Many of the YouTube videos you've seen show several people making thousands of dollars from a single trade. All of them are right, but what I want to emphasize is that they are experienced traders with a large portfolio who used to spend thousands of dollars in order to make even more money.

So, start small and build up your experience because if you have a lot of experience, the price will adjust to you, and if you know a lot about technical analysis, you will go after the price.

Hello my friend, thank you for this useful topic. I believe that investing can give us good profits, but this needs patience. I wish everyone success.