Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

On 31.10.2019 at 05:45, I-KUN said:

i have successed to invite 9 people of my friends from 2018, they were interested because they saw me using some good stuff in my daily activities and know about my income is more than theirs. but only 3 of my friends left who still active to earned some money in crypto world now and the rest are give up because they have some loss when trading their assets.

Great results, your friends must be proud of you. Can you tell about yourself, I think it will be interesting. And I would like to chat with you. What do you say?

Yes, since cryptocurrencies were born I have followed their progress and have done some research on the subject, and when mining started strongly in my country I recommended many acquaintances to get into that world and many listened to me and won with cryptocurrencies and in turn they have recommended to other people who have also earned not much but if they use it as another money entry, however, despite the fact that I have investigated and recommended investing in electronic currencies, it was from last year that I was interested in putting into practice everything that I had investigated and got into this world

• +3 1

I tried to encourage my friends a lot, but they all turned out to be cowards. I don't know why they are still afraid of crypto. They say we are not defrauded, they steal our information. However, they do not know that extra security measures are now taken in crypto. I hope one day I can persuade them to use crypto.

Yes, you are right, I used cryptography because of the people around me, because of me they want to see that they earn a good income from here, so they can join here, so they can get a good income.

Yes, I have an English teacher of mine who already did business online with fiat mondeda but since I referred him at a cryptocurrency event he has been investing and is doing great

• +5 1

i am a newbie. there is no one who using crypto because of me but once a time i try to discuss crypto to my friend but unfortunatly he didn't take it seriously

Well no, none of my companions and my family intrigued by crypto. I truly need to show them how to utilize crypto, however appears they don't intrigued it so I would prefer not to constrain them and it's not known at this point in crypto in our nation so perhaps that is the motivation behind why they don't intrigued. So i don't get any crypto referral either 😄

Edited by luxorif

Yes. Only my brother. I earned a lot of money by easy works in cryptoworld. When I showed him my profit, he asked me to teach him crypto working. I dont tried to invite any other people to crypto.

When I like a cryptocurrency project, I distribute my referral link of it, and some of the people who joined the project can be classified as using Crypto because of me.

On 30/10/2019 at 15:58, hexwin said:

¿Tiene algún éxito al invitar a otras personas a usar criptomonedas?
Pueden ser algunos de tus amigos o familiares.

¿Alguien ha comenzado a usar Bitcoin y otras criptomonedas por usted y cómo? ¿exactamente?

Yes, of course, in my house we all use cryptos, we work through social networks and our payment is made through btc, now we are getting to use yobit since it is taking ground in the area of cryptos.

Yes so many friends are in the crypto world due to an influence  off me. I made everything  clear for them so that they see the huge possibility  in the crypto world to make money online. 

Well, I usually tell my friends about what I have learned from the world of cryptocurrencies and the experiences I have had and thus I have made some of them part of this community.

Over the past couple of years, thanks to my advice, I have connected many friends to cryptocurrency. At first, everyone had doubts about this niche, but as a result, they are only grateful to me that I explained the basics to them.

Yes, I also taught some of my friends how to work with crypts. They currently trade on Binance and Forex.

the truth is that bringing people to the crypto world is beneficial for the market which generates an increase in supply and demand and that increases the price of coins

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, many people who, like me, started in the world of crypto from the beginning, in particular to new people, I recommend jobit, which is a good exchange

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I have many friends who did not know the cryptocurrency market and now work as traders after I showed them how I made money on the internet.

So far, I myself have only recently started to deal with cryptocurrencies.  But I intend to encourage my son to study the topic of investment and cryptocurrency.

The first day I withdraw from binance, after making 30% profit, some of my friends started asking me what to trick was. Some of them were into crypto trading but they have up because they where not making enough profit. At the end of the day three of them requested to join in my crypto harvest.

I have tried to recommend and explain the use of cryptocurrencies to a few relatives, however, few understand why "A virtual currency" can have any value. Even so, I know someone who is starting to use them as soon as I told him about this world.

I think the best we can do is get more people to join this world of cryptocurrencies. For my part, I try to get most of my friends to find out what it is about and start investing and buying their first cryptos. A very close friend started investing after 2 months trying to get him to join. And finally I can achieve it, also try that I do not have the same errors that I did when starting so I do not lose a lot of money, since as you can win, you can also lose. But the best thing is that you have to tell them that this is the future of decentralized finance