How and Where do you spend Crypto? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

How and Where do you spend Crypto?

I have been just able to exchange it for money, this is the time to save cryptos, not to expend them unless you need it to buy stuff and money. Some of the best out there to me are btc,eth, xlm, doge and tron. XRP promissed a lot but it is being manipulated by its developers (Ripple men). Just take it on a wallet and forget about it is the best thing to do.

In my personal opinion, if I believe that cryptocurrencies are money, they are not physical but they are digital, since you can make transfers and or transactions online, you can transfer a cryptocurrency to someone on the internet without an intermediary, like traditional banks.
cryptocurrencies can be used to make quick payments and to avoid transaction fees. Some people might acquire cryptocurrency as an investment, hoping that it will increase in value. Cryptocurrencies can be purchased with a credit card or, in some cases, through a process called "mining." Cryptocurrencies are stored in a wallet or digital wallet, either online, on your computer or on another physical medium.

For me, crypto is a method of matching the world economy despite the fact that there is so much inequality in the economy and I see them as an advantage to invest and get a good profit either in defi safe projects and not fall into the scams that there are many

Reinvest in new projects and tockens. For example bought MINEX miner on YoBit 2 weeks ago. Also just withdraw ti IRL money. Everyone need food))

I am using my crypto only for trading at this time.. by the way,,i bought a an application few days ago and paid through litecoin. the experience was really good

There are several online store that allows you to spend your BTC for merchandise, stuffs and all. Also, several companies like VPN stuffs accepts payments in Crypto is pretty useful.

On 10/30/2019 at 6:05 AM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other crypto?

I spend Bitcoin to buy some supplies in my home, but without a doubt my favorite place to spend bitcoin is in the hamburger shop that even accept the delivery payment in bitcoin !!.

bit refill is a nice service which world all around the world and deals with crypto currencies.. you can pay for lots of things using it and i like its design too it's one of the first such applications.

На данный момент я просто ищу новые проекты для инвестирования.Исследую рынки и различные рынки в поисках чего-то перспективного.

I dunno really i only do yobit so far as im still what other websites can possibly harm my work so yeah i play it safe by only doing it on yobit for now once i had enough proof to do on that site then maybe ill try it then at some point its hard to get interested on something skechky.

Businesses that use cryptocurrency directly are not too many for now. but I think it will become widespread in the future. Thus, we will be able to spend crypto money without converting it into cash.

Many platforms receive cryptocurrencies today, there are also platforms that exchange cryptocurrencies in exchange for fiat money from your country.

I don't spend my cryptocurrency on any purchases. I use it only as a tool for trading on the stock exchange and investments.

Spend your bitcoin in automation tools such as trading predictions or others. It will be a alot of profit. Or invest in virtual mining. It is alot better to do that

Personally, I have a debit cryptocurrency card, I can use it to pay for anything. Usually in bitcoin. This is very convenient, I advise everyone. Cryptocurrency is withdrawn directly from the exchange and without Commission.

Bitcoin is an electronic currency that raises concerns, so its spending sites are very few that can be exchanged on honest platforms and converted into real money

Hello! I am actively involved in trailing and investing, so all my transactions are deposits and withdrawals from cryptocurrency exchanges. Unfortunately, I cannot pay for bread with Bitcoin 😞

In my country it can be spent only in traki stores that offer the option of paying in cryptocurrencies and it is more feasible but it is difficult not to say impossible to find another place that accepts cryptocurrencies already in the virtual part is very easy

I spend cryptocurrencies when I need to buy something and I do not have fiat currency, I simply go to platforms where I can sell my crypto and that's it. On other occasions, I take advantage of promotions or discounts and accept Bitcoins as a form of payment.

• +5 1

You can easily pay with ETH in CHP, there is service called Elly, that allow you to pay with crypto almost in any cafe 

we should not think about spending our crypto, but to invest them, we must increase our income by diversifying our investment portfolio, there are large investment platforms on the Internet that are very reliable

I didnt make enough money out of crypto so far to be able to spend it, but if that ever happens there are more and more hubs that carry crypto transactions or conversions

I simply keeping my crypto until I get 1btc then I will money out.. in spite of the fact that its a predicament yet i'll need to arrive at my objective and this is on the grounds that, PATIENCE is the greatest thing that can cause you to develop in your exchanging.