Stakenet [XSN] will solve the DEX problem - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nightflight

Stakenet [XSN] will solve the DEX problem

There are several DEXs right now, but all of them suffer from the following:
1.) Slow speeds

2.) Low volume

Some of the well-known ones like Binance DEX aren't even decentralized.

This is where Stakenet (XSN) comes in.

- Powered by Lightning Network and dedicated masternodes (FAST)

- Features a "DEX Aggregator", capable of pooling together the orderbooks of multiple DEXs (HIGH VOLUME)

- No accounts. No KYC. (PRIVATE)

- Impossible to shut down once launched. (IMMUTABLE)

- Native decentralized interoperability. No placeholders. (YOUR KEYS. YOUR COINS. NO EXCEPTIONS)

Below is a screenshot from their upcoming wallet. It's still in beta and they're actively looking for participants to test out new builds in their discord.

Stakenet does so much more than this - One-Click Lightning Swaps. Trustless Proof of Stake. Masternode hosting services.

1169384366_1C9dg54yzXQtCIQ-1S4wNjQ.thumb.png.5251e8c92e3bff5c5f0db9ef23bfc888.png

EDzhVOtWwAEARQX.png.0fa2612433a0a78c57c79f78b500954e.png

READING MATERIAL:

Stakenet Whitepaper

Multicurrency Wallet and Lightning Swaps

The Cypherpunk Standard of Banking

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

stakenet will be the future of whole crypto world . Very dedicated team behind this project . promising project and very near to launch their MCLW and true DEX.  DYOR stakenet.io

18 minutes ago, shah2016 said:

stakenet will be the future of whole crypto world . Very dedicated team behind this project . promising project and very near to launch their MCLW and true DEX.  DYOR stakenet.io

My favorite part is that, unlike other DEXs, there will be NO geo-blocking, they will NEVER be able to implement KYC, and no one will EVER be able to shut it down.

image.png.23e32cd21e412476b87dec0cf6c31927.png

@nightflight
Hey this looks so cool.
I a very interested in project like this, and always hunting for better dex exchanges.

Any estimate date when some beta or test version will be released?

EDIT: I see it is 85% done and I like that.

I would like to be beta tester if possible

Edited by hexwin

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

image.png.23e32cd21e412476b87dec0cf6c31927.png

@nightflight
Hey this looks so cool.
I a very interested in project like this, and always hunting for better dex exchanges.

Any estimate date when some beta or test version will be released?

EDIT: I see it is 85% done and I like that.

I would like to be beta tester if possible

@hexwin

Hello. It's great to hear you're interested!

All you have to do to join in on the beta testing is ask on the Stakenet Discord.

I'm not sure when they're going to make beta testing go public, but they seem to be getting close. The recent test builds look great.

A lot of the staff is pretty active in the Discord. According to them, a major dev update and testing round are in the works.

9 minutes ago, nightflight said:

@hexwin

Hello. It's great to hear you're interested!

All you have to do to join in on the beta testing is ask on the Stakenet Discord.

I'm not sure when they're going to make beta testing go public, but they seem to be getting close. The recent test builds look great.

A lot of the staff is pretty active in the Discord. According to them, a major dev update and testing round are in the works.

Ok I joined the discord. Thank you for sending link

You say that we will be able to have full control of our private keys in StakenetDEX and 
exchange coins with other using p2p or I am wrong?

Edited by hexwin

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

Ok I joined the discord. Thank you for sending link

You say that we will be able to have full control of our private keys in StakenetDEX and 
exchange coins with other using p2p or I am wrong?

You are correct.

In addition to powering the DEX, Stakenet's masternode network will take up the task of hosting full nodes for every chain. This will allow anyone to download and use Stakenet's light wallet without having to download multiple chains. You will have full custody of your coins.

In essence, it is like having a standard Bitcoin qt wallet with an extra tab that features a professional exchange. No need to sign up for anything, no KYC.

1 minute ago, nightflight said:

You are correct.

In addition to powering the DEX, Stakenet's masternode network will take up the task of hosting full nodes for every chain. This will allow anyone to download and use Stakenet's light wallet without having to download multiple chains. You will have full custody of your coins.

In essence, it is like having a standard Bitcoin qt wallet with an extra tab that features a professional exchange. No need to sign up for anything, no KYC.

That is what I like to hear. No KYC. And I guess it will be hard for hackers to hack that...

I heard long time ago about Stakenet, but we can't track all projects in crypto.

6 minutes ago, hexwin said:

That is what I like to hear. No KYC. And I guess it will be hard for hackers to hack that...

I heard long time ago about Stakenet, but we can't track all projects in crypto.

The immutable no KYC part is what drew me into the project. No central authority can freeze my funds, demand paperwork, exit scam, force the exchange to change how it operates, etc.

The Stakenet dev team (X9 Developers) have been working quietly all throughout the bear market and now they're starting to get ready to unveil what they've been laboring on this whole time.

11 minutes ago, VangoCash said:

It looks a very interesting in project . I like decentralized exchanges and i see very good features. I hope to going good. I will look In Discord for trying it when is available.

Cool, man. Welcome! If you have any tough questions, you're more than welcome to ask them in the discord. Some of the people in there are really knowledgeable.

3 minutes ago, nightflight said:

The immutable no KYC part is what drew me into the project. No central authority can freeze my funds, demand paperwork, exit scam, force the exchange to change how it operates, etc.

The Stakenet dev team (X9 Developers) have been working quietly all throughout the bear market and now they're starting to get ready to unveil what they've been laboring on this whole time.

Exactly... I tried all dex exchanges... and so far I am not 100% happy with any of them.
AtomicDEX is showing some promise.

Cool, man. Welcome! If you have any tough questions, you're more than welcome to ask them in the discord. Some of the people in there are really knowledgeable.

I will ask them for sure, but I can be boring sometimes with all the questions 😉 

Edited by hexwin

Exactly... I tried all dex exchanges... and so far I am not 100% happy with any of them.
AtomicDEX is showing some promise.

I will ask them for sure, but I can be boring sometimes with all the questions 😉 

I like AtomicDEX. The more competition in this space, the better. Stakenet's DEX Aggregator may very well allow the two to talk and share orderbooks down the road.

No amount of questions is too boring or too much. It's better to know exactly what you're dealing instead of guessing!

4 minutes ago, nightflight said:

I like AtomicDEX. The more competition in this space, the better. Stakenet's DEX Aggregator may very well allow the two to talk and share orderbooks down the road.

No amount of questions is too boring or too much. It's better to know exactly what you're dealing instead of guessing!

I did test AtomicDEX and it is a bit slower, but I am willing to sacrifice speed for more security and freedom not to apply for kyc and send ma data anywhere.

PS
I guess this news is the reason of recent volume spike for Stakenet coin

image.png.7ae3b96b24735f7d8f1b22839c535e8b.png

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/stakenet?utm_content=stakenet&utm_medium=search_coin&utm_source=coingecko

Edited by hexwin

I did test AtomicDEX and it is a bit slower, but I am willing to sacrifice speed for more security and freedom not to apply for kyc and send ma data anywhere.

PS
I guess this news is the reason of recent volume spike for Stakenet coin

image.png.7ae3b96b24735f7d8f1b22839c535e8b.png

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/stakenet?utm_content=stakenet&utm_medium=search_coin&utm_source=coingecko

I don't think it will be too long until proper DEXs have the speed and volume to rival bigger centralized exchanges. Binance seems to be as good as it gets for a CEX. Meanwhile, look at how far the whole DEX space has come since 2017.

The volume spike is strange. It is mostly on CoinAll (owned by OKEx) and they are pretty infamous for wash-trading.

As far as I know, most of the community has been using Livecoin to buy XSN because there's no KYC. We're all waiting for the one-click Lightning swap feature so we can send BTC/LTC there and press a button to swap into XSN instead of buying the normal way. 🙂

Really interesting, I also believe the future resides in DEX and the existing ones are faulty in several ways... each time I remember how cryptobrigde started to demand KYC I get the shills...

This is one of those projects that might change the existing scenario, as I believe that exchanges should be independent and reliable, and you need to have your keys

As far as I know, most of the community has been using Livecoin to buy XSN because there's no KYC. We're all waiting for the one-click Lightning swap feature so we can send BTC/LTC there and press a button to swap into XSN instead of buying the normal way. 🙂

Do you know what fees will be charged in StakendetDEX and in what currency?
I think that is also important if they want to compete with competition

6 minutes ago, dentolas said:

Really interesting, I also believe the future resides in DEX and the existing ones are faulty in several ways... each time I remember how cryptobrigde started to demand KYC I get the shills...

This is one of those projects that might change the existing scenario, as I believe that exchanges should be independent and reliable, and you need to have your keys

IDEX pulled a similar stunt - claiming to be decentralized and then forcing KYC on it's users.

Once Stakenet's DEX launches, not even the devs themselves will be able to shut it off. Some lawmakers might not like that there's a permanent no-KYC solution for crypto, but what could they do? The MN network is currently over 2,000 and spread out of all over the world.

5 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Do you know what fees will be charged in StakendetDEX and in what currency?
I think that is also important if they want to compete with competition

The Lightning-based transactions will be near-zero. The base currency of the DEX is XSN, but you won't ever need to buy or use XSN to use the wallet. If you have Bitcoin and you want to swap it into Litecoin, the tiny fee will be swapped into XSN and dispersed to the masternode holders.

As far as I know, the team is aiming to make standard atomic swap fees be competitive with the other exchanges on the market.

The long-term goal is to provide an exchange that's second to none and that everyone wants to trade on. They will benefit from low fees, privacy, and full custody. If enough people like that idea, the exchange should see some good volume and the masternodes will become rather profitable.

I hope that the problems that they have are resolved quickly
Their system is evolving for the better and things are going well

Some systems have problems from time to time and this is normal and the problem will be solved
But the real problem completes if the problem is not fixed

Life is great and enjoy it

12 hours ago, Itsmeeek said:

Why is masternode implemented, most of the master tends to kill it the coins within days or month because of the pumps that will be happening at it

Stakenet is utilizing the power of masternodes to perform multiple jobs. It is, by far, the best use-case of masternodes I've seen in crypto.

xsnmnjobs.png.d66ae1b9d37de9a7c60e426a9822ddfc.png

4 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

But what caused these problems from the beginning
These breakdowns will make many lose some money and time

2 hours ago, Zzoro6110 said:

I hope that the problems that they have are resolved quickly
Their system is evolving for the better and things are going well

2 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Some systems have problems from time to time and this is normal and the problem will be solved
But the real problem completes if the problem is not fixed

Stakenet hasn't launched yet! The problems it is trying to fix concern are problems with all the DEXs available at the moment. Slow, hard to use, low volume. Stakenet is launching a DEX that will be fast and easy to use with higher volume.

Hey guys, just a quick update!

It's a been a good week for XSN.

Stakenet rebranded today. It made a cool new video explaining the basics of how the project works and it has a new logo. What do you think?

1580068991_xsnnewlogo.thumb.png.cacf37e6260ce3528c9842059b1f9775.png

It's been a great week for the price too. Up roughly 50% from last Thursday 😄🙂😀😀 😄

pump.thumb.png.e62d9519b425ce66b8ecbc2f9324122e.png

Edited by nightflight
typo

Nice price jump.
What was the lowest price that Stakenet had so far?
Masternode is not cheap, but I remember it was much more long time ago

Edited by hexwin

4 hours ago, hexwin said:

Nice price jump.
What was the lowest price that Stakenet had so far?
Masternode is not cheap, but I remember it was much more long time ago

Yeah, ATH around 80 cents. It stayed between 10c and 14c for months. It bottomed out between 4-6 cents and it appears to have finally recovered.

1 hour ago, reduktor said:

Why is masternode implemented, most of the master tends to kill it the coins within days or month because of the pumps that will be happening at it

Masternodes run the DEX. This DEX!

Here's Stakenet performing instant Lightning Swaps between LTC/XSN! Totally Decentralized. 🙂

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, nightflight said:

Yeah, ATH around 80 cents. It stayed between 10c and 14c for months. It bottomed out between 4-6 cents and it appears to have finally recovered.

Masternodes run the DEX. This DEX!

Looking great... and I hope it will be good in beta testing.
I tested AtomicDEX in latest stress test and it was pure crap. Not working at all.