What do you think about Yobit? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ebrown80

What do you think about Yobit?

I think there is no other useful site of this type other than yobit account.this is really an interesting and useful account by investing or trading with this account.

I think there is no another site thats like yobit because it is so good or easy use or it provide a lot of things or opportunities that's make our work easy.

• +2 1

In fact, I don't know much about Ubit relationship, I want to highlight as much as I know. Ubit is a currency. When we post, the payments of the posts that are correct are credited to Ubit. Ubit is a great site. Coins can be easily kept safe here. It can be invested by saving money. I will post useful content keeping in mind the quality of our post.

Thank you for this question if I to say from my opinion yobit is the best crypto currency exchanger so far, It is very easy to work with, the site has many features like investing, mining, trading and gambling. Yobit is a very secure site 

You are right, my dear

Yobit is the best platform in my opinion

In addition to offering them new currencies, I consider them distinctive with all the options they offer to facilitate trading and investing those currencies

This is what makes it the most popular among cryptocurrency trading platforms

• +3 1

Of course, the Yobit platform will be the best because it issues new currencies and tokens, which are of good value and increase in value, and thus you will earn more money if you invest money by purchasing new currencies in the Yobit platform, so you have to take advantage of the opportunity to issue new currencies.

I made money from the Yobit platform, while all the airdrops on the other platforms were fake and deceptive, so I love the Yobit platform, invest money in the Yobit platform and own the new currencies issued by the Yobit because that is profitable.

I consider it a sincere forum to meet friends, but the fault with that is that there are friends waiting for you with the fewest mistakes. Hope the evaluation of management is 75% and individuals, 25% so that there is an obstacle to harming others. Through negative evaluation. Good luck to you

Hello members i am new member here and i am learning about crypto first and than i saw your topic and i am here for reading your all senior members comments because its help me to know about yobit and i think it was good if yobit introduce us such a good and worthy coins

• +2 1

Yobit is a very great platform for receiving and exchange of cryptocurrency. The site layout is simple and easy to navigate around. There are a lot of currencies listed on the platform as well which makes it easy to do all trading on one platform only. @Hakymworld

Edited by Toyoye
  • Useful or interesting 1

On 10/3/2020 at 5:13 PM, ebrown80 said:

Are you happy with the Yobit’s methods to introduce new coins? I must say I like it! They are doing a good job, hope everyone learn from Yobit.

And if you are in the airdrops world you will realize that Yobit is the master!

Getting paid for postings useful information on crypto and exchange it  form.yobit and earn money is best thing ever and yobit is the best airdrop.ever.

Yobit is in the fight with the best exchangers in the world I think it must add some more things to be able to boost itself even more, but the rest is a very safe, fast and effective platform and this is totally good.

Yobit is the best wallet in comparison to others and is also loyal to its users, but nowadays it is a little problem, money is not being sent to our account from our BTC. I hope this problem will solved as soon as possible.

• +1 1

On 10/3/2020 at 6:13 PM, ebrown80 said:

Are you happy with the Yobit’s methods to introduce new coins? I must say I like it! They are doing a good job, hope everyone learn from Yobit.

And if you are in the airdrops world you will realize that Yobit is the master!

I think youbit is in a much better position right now.The main reason why youbit is in a good position is that it gives us a lot of opportunities so that many people are having an account on youbit and the rank of youbit is slowly increasing.

I don't know a lot about Yobit, I just joined and have an empty wallet there, I expect to find more about the Yobit exchange after I start receiving payments from the campaign but I think that I am already disappointed by both the payment systems, as I will not earn a lot from the bitcoin payment and the price of Talk is just too low, maybe I will not stay for a long time if there isn't much incentive to stay.

17 hours ago, Ahsan abbasi said:

@Kashan khan Dear kashan don't worry it is normal this issue will be solved in one week,  this is occure due to maintainece . Your amount of satoshi is safe when maintainece is completed then you can withdraw our payment through yobit wallet OK bro? 

@Ahsan abbasi Thank you my dear for encouraging me.

My payment was not going in my balance for many days, because of this I was a little upset.

• +2 1

This is the good thing about this platform yobit is always in charge of sponsoring its own tokens and this is something very new they always have some new news that is the most important thing for all of us who use this exchange recently they made a pump to some cryptocurrencies and this was very good.

I think that Yobit platform is the most successful platform ever. I used to use it even before I registered here in this forum. It's so easy to trade.

You can use it to store money and exchange it.

Thank you and good luck my friend. 

Yobit is a good exchanger and many benefits in the Web pag of you see and you know in this forum and I am happy yobit method and like him very much and I think not any other and you can withdraw easily in this site if you know 

• +4 1

Yobit is a very secure platform that is effective when making a payment, a currency exchange or a deposit is safe for any type of merchant who wants to undertake in this digital world.

Hi friends, according to me yobit is a great platform of digital currency ..yobit also useful for trading or exchanging currencies. Yobit  increasing its value day by day ..

Yobit is the best crypto exchanger in this world. You can exchange your crypto easily from yobit. You can also earn more from yobit investbox. It is more useful for us. You can get 1/2% daily profit for your Investment on yobit. So mates,  i think you can understand it

Hello. I think yobit exchanger will be very useful for all the cryptotalk users. Yobit provide the timely value of the digital currencies and also provide a wallet where we can store our BTC coins. Yobit investbox also helps us to earn some money.

Hello my friend, yes, I am happy in the world of yobit. It is the world of work and knowledge. The world of cryptocurrencies is rich in useful information. A fun way to gain knowledge, experience and money.