[BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS πŸ”₯ Anonymous ⚑️Instant TX - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
john1010

[BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS πŸ”₯ Anonymous ⚑️Instant TX

Another FORK of bitcoin that will give the whales another crypto to control in the market.

What will give it to the people in cryptocurrency and make it better in the community other than giving holders a new coin?

22 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Another FORK of bitcoin that will give the whales another crypto to control in the market.

What will give it to the people in cryptocurrency and make it better in the community other than giving holders a new coin?

Good question, I will try to answer it even though im only an avidΒ fan of this fork,

1. BTC2 has a good advantage vs BTC, BCH and BSV

2. IT is POS, you can mine it via Masternode

3. Some of BTC whales does not know BTC2 yet and even they were knew it the 1:1 fork is now disbaled. So you can get BTC2 now by buying it.

I love BTC2, it's very easy to use (especially the Masternode Setup) and has one of the friendliest and most competent Discord/Social Media teams I ever met. Hope to see more people joining the project in the future πŸ™‚

Many Alts are drowning andΒ some of them dies, but Bitcoin 2 increase its value and continue to caught some big traders attention.

Too many bad actors creating forks BTC, the image is tainted,i guess you understand why some ppl will ignore it and see it as a get quick rich scheme with the help of "BTC FORK" we already had like 10 forks , and all failed and those guys had lot of cash to back up their project, BTC is KING

1 hour ago, Caporetto said:

Too many bad actors creating forks BTC, the image is tainted,i guess you understand why some ppl will ignore it and see it as a get quick rich scheme with the help of "BTC FORK" we already had like 10 forks , and all failed and those guys had lot of cash to back up their project, BTC is KING

No argue with you about your statement about BTC as king, but in terms of advantage and technology you cannot deny the fact that Bitcoin 2 offers innovation compare to BCH and BitcoinSV and other forks of bitcoin.

Edited by john1010

On 10/31/2019 at 11:25 AM, john1010 said:

No argue with you about your statement about BTC as king, but in terms of advantage and technology you cannot deny the fact that Bitcoin 2 offers innovation compare to BCH and BitcoinSV and other forks of bitcoin.

Can this 'innovations' be seen in all the other altcoins we can find on todays market, or you invented something new and not seen anywhere before?

On 11/7/2019 at 6:11 PM, Awaremooner said:

This coin return on investment as displayed on Coinmarketcap is good. The only problem I have with the coin is the exchange its traded on. When will the coin come to a major exchange like Yobit? This bitcoin 2 has same maximum supply as bitcoin

BTC2 has now traded on 4 exchanges, Crex24, Birake, Vindax and Altmarkets, Β Crex24 has a good volume but we excourage everyone to support or to buy it on Birake and Altmarkets seems the btc2 price is cheaper there compare to crex24

Edited by john1010

2 hours ago, Swaggarkeme said:

Another fork of bitcoin would not do really much at this point in time. ForΒ  better innovation, take a look atΒ Netbox GlobalΒ and their innovative browser. Β You can always Β find out about the browser if you are interesting in earning while surfing. For Β more details, find out more from;Β 
https://netbox.global/.

Bitcoin2 is Bitcoin2 dude, you can never compare any project to it because it has it's own innovation and advantage against all BTC fork. And you know dude promoting link in someone's thread is a SPAM?

12 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

If all the four exchanges mentioned, Crex24 is the only exchange I've heard about before now. Why trade on obscure exchangers?

All big exchange are coming this 2020, BTC2 is a community coin we are not too many but we give our full support to this project, and another facts, this November and December the market suffered a red tide but BTC2 maintain it's price to 1.70 to 3$ and that is the reason im one of the avid supporter of BTC2

On 12/27/2019 at 7:17 PM, gordoncrypto said:

Not a great concept. Best thing that can come from carrying the name of Bitcoin is for someone to decide "we are #2". Got a real purpose? Get your own name.

Fork purpose is just to correct and improve the one's project if the bitcoin has now flaws there is no fork will birth, why bitcoin 2 why the dev doesn't chose other name rather than bitcoin? It's because we believe and also the dev in bitcoin, so they need to correct and improve it.

On 12/29/2019 at 2:13 AM, gordoncrypto said:

I understand what you are saying, but the way that the dev team handled it made it clear it was not just about these things. They worked hard to steer people away from btc core, even stating things that were not accurate. They did so because they had confidence in their team, but then they immediately could not agree themselves. That's important to understand. If they were leaving the original team to fix technical things, they should have known the most fundamental things they stood for to fix. It was more of a business move. The fork from bch was very close to sabotage to the entire crypto market, and they were on record willing to burn the whole thing down to win a hash rate war for exchange listings. Now that these things have cooled down, bch is seen as more legit but only because everyone agrees bsv- Dr. Wright, is not the real Satoshi, and he lost a court case to pay out $1 Billion + in btc early addresses.

How did you know the things that you are not part of it? Are you a member of our community? Did you follow this project since the beginning? Or you just only talking your opinion not supported with the fundamental facts? If i saw this type of dev that never work out dot the best of the project, I myself in the very beginning leaving the community immediately, why do I wasting my time to the project that there is no clear agenda? I've stay because we the BTC2 community saw the development of this project, and the result of the price speak to itself.

1 hour ago, gordoncrypto said:

Hmm, some of what you are saying, or asking, isn't translating perfectly well, so I have to make some assumptions. There was a clear fork between what is now bitcoin core, and what would become bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash became very public both on technical and on talking points what they wanted to change and fix and improve, I believe there were, and are, merits to both sides. But, it became very political, personal squabbles, and then issues of trust, lies, and deceit. I have video of Dr. Craig Wright stating that he was willing to burn bitcoin to the "#$%^&" ground if that is what it takes to win the hash war against bch-abc. Ver has risked his reputation and willingness to be sued to call Wright a fake Satoshi. The technical side is just as well documented, from increasing the block size to decreasing the block size. In the end, none of the 3 iterations of btc are performing up to task, but all 3 are very serious about their projects. I can back up every word stated here. In the end, I see positives in btc and in bch, but I am not a fan of the decisions made to confuse early new investors into thinking they are all the "real" btc.

Well you have a very good research about btc and bch, but we are talking about the legitimacy of BTC2, Btc2 has a different offer to its investors as you can see their comparison chart, we will see the advantage of BTC2 >>

Β 

spacer.png

Β 

In this chart you can compare btc2 to itsΒ competitor.

1 minute ago, kingsbtc said:

It is a good thing to hear about this bitcoin fork I believed it will favour many this time and we also pray it's not going to b like those formal one s we have had

There's so many BTC fork launched last 2018 but most of them discontinued and some are out of the market, but BTC2 still rocks and has the steady price of 2usd and we will see and expect that it will going to climb to $100 this 2020

This coin has a good price and a good rank on CoinMarketCap "237".Β although it was not long overdue, and although its price has decreased slightly in the last period, it has risen back to about $ 2 now. Also listed on Good Exchange is Crex24 and Vindax

On 1/18/2020 at 12:37 AM, Crypto123 said:

This coin has a good price and a good rank on CoinMarketCap "237".Β although it was not long overdue, and although its price has decreased slightly in the last period, it has risen back to about $ 2 now. Also listed on Good Exchange is Crex24 and Vindax

The CMC stats has not yet been updated because one of the exchange that btc2 has been traded encounter some withdrawal problem, so we have a crex24 and birake, some of the exchange closed so it reduce the CMC visibilty of BTC2. But if you look the market capitalization of btc2, it hasΒ $34,158,437Β USDΒ enough amount to place btc2 on top 100 on CMC.

but I like the idea and support it, I want you to trade on the yobit exchange and I wish you further development so that the price is not lower than the lightcoin

On 1/21/2020 at 7:01 PM, john1010 said:

The CMC stats has not yet been updated because one of the exchange that btc2 has been traded encounter some withdrawal problem, so we have a crex24 and birake, some of the exchange closed so it reduce the CMC visibilty of BTC2. But if you look the market capitalization of btc2, it hasΒ $34,158,437Β USDΒ enough amount to place btc2 on top 100 on CMC.

Nice hard fork and love that.

On 10/28/2019 at 4:14 PM, john1010 said:

But I will not join this. Because this is the way if loosing money.

On 19.02.2020 at 14:49, imran5522 said:

Some of BTC whales does not know BTC2 yet and even they were knew it the 1:1 fork is now disbaled. So you can get BTC2 now by buying it.This bitcoin 2 has same maximum supply as bitcoin

I repeat that this is a very interesting asset, but did you mine it for a free action as a captcha? it is very relevant! if not, think about it.

On 2/24/2020 at 9:53 PM, Dolpharius said:

I repeat that this is a very interesting asset, but did you mine it for a free action as a captcha? it is very relevant! if not, think about it.

No sir, they have not yet launch any faucet, but if you want, you can get BTC2 on crex24 and Birake and you will try their Masternode, I currently running 1 masternode for almost a year and yes BTC2 is profitable and the price is very stable eventhough we experience a market turmoil this past few months.

Developer teams should stop forking coins like that. There is uncountable ammount of bitcoin forks available in the market. BTG BCH BSV BCHABC BTCX damn guys stop it. For the holders this is really good but that forks affect cryptocurrency repatriation badly. New users' trust is lost by fork activities.

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  [url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75]Β BetFury[/url]Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

πŸ₯Twitter | πŸ“©Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) is a digital asset with a market capitalization of $ 7.6M. Bitcoin 2 is in the 401 range on the global cryptocurrency rating with an average daily trading volume of $ 48.6. Currently, its price is $ 0.43. In the last 24 hours the price has changed by 1,388%. There are 17,769,972 coins in circulation. The liquidity score is 1. The rating of the cryptocurrency accessed by the BeInCrypto community is 27,762. The dedicated Twitter account has 1.3K followers.

• Useful or interesting 1