Who knows what is the plus of Investbox is? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arelov00

Who knows what is the plus of Investbox is?

On 10/3/2020 at 1:42 PM, Arelov00 said:

Yobit has a guaranteed interest investment section. Tell us what is a plus for the platform and what benefits can I get from it?

Youbit's Investbox is a much better system to earn money.The investment box has been added a few days ago. Nowadays, its popularity has increased a lot because we can increase our earnings by investing through the investment box.

InvestBox is Yobit's investment or savings box, where you can earn tokens or coins depending on the investment plan with profit percentages ranging from 0.1% to 15% according to the investment plan with daily, weekly or monthly returns. I advise you to try this system.

On 10/3/2020 at 12:42 PM, Arelov00 said:

Yobit has a guaranteed interest investment section. Tell us what is a plus for the platform and what benefits can I get from it?

@Arelov00

By investing our money in its investment box, we can get a lot of daily profit from there. And this is a great way to earn money. But in this way there will be no risk of our money going because it is too much safe way. It is the best feature of yobit. 

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes friends, pluspoints are very beneficial for us and if we see plus points in the investment box, then the investment will be very beneficial for us. The work that we need is to achieve the plusepoint as much as possible .

Investbox system.introduced by yobit is great and is getting recognized by people day by day. It gives you a chance to earn more profit at certain rate as per investment plan and currency selected by user. User can withdraw money and profit anytime.

There are a lot of ads in Yotib that we can do, but there are benefits to investing that I have not heard of yet. It seems that they are new. I will search for them well and understand how to work with them

There is lot of benefit in the yobit Investbox you can earn money with your saving coins and it gave us lot of income with easy methods you just invest like talk token and bitcoin and earn money. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't have proper information about yobit investbox. But as mentioned by  @Nirmal saher it provides 5% or 10%  after 24 hours. Does it means that it don't  have fixed interest rate? Or it provides according to the type of cryptocurrency? Help me out.

Well in my point of view plus point of yobit is that they charge very minimal for exchanging cryptocurrencies. And we can deposit both cryptocurrencies as well as fiat currency. So, I think I prefer yobit because of these reasons. It's very convenient and easy to use more over you can play free dice rolls too😃

Investment box is available in Yobit account. Many benefits of investment.

First we invest 100 talk tokens here and after one day 1% benefits.

I invest 840 talk in a day and after 24 hours my talk tokens increase 848 it's good investment. Also we can invest btc here

I think that the Yobit platform is considered one of the best trading and investment platforms in cryptocurrencies and one of the features it offers is the investment fund as it contains many investment plans that offer different profit rates, and it is one of the wonderful features in this platform through which you can seriously multiply your profits

It is an exceptionally great element that permits you to put monetary forms in the stage securely and at a particular every day benefit rate I welcome you to take a stab at putting resources into it since it is fantastic 

you can long essentially more than contribute, the capacity to drop the investbox whenever (not for all coins), but rather the solitary thing you need to enter is at a beginning phase and, if conceivable, purchase from the request book toward the start of the exchanging.

Yobit has a lot of advantages, including depositing cryptocurrencies for a long time, and you will not be affected by anything. Through yobit, you can also invest in trading, buying and selling cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Dear friends there are a lot of profit from yobit  I am doing trading and I think this is the best thing if you wanted  to get a lot of profit you should also earn from crypto talk and you are asking about the puls of the platform so I tell you trading is the pulse of a platform.

• +2 1

Well frankly speaking I don't know much about this feature my friend because i haven't invest in yobit,  but  am still planning to do anyway.  those that has invited will tell you more. 

• +1 1

Investing on the Yobit platform is very good, and the existing investment plans can achieve good profits. This platform is easy to work on, and currencies can be bought and sold quickly.

• +3 1

Dear friend you rase a very good question because everyone is attached to the investment and marketing and trading that's why everyone wants to know that what is the pulse  of the investment section and how we can get more profit by trying investment I think the senior member that are doing this work from years they give us best suggestion about it

• +2 1

I think the investment fund is the most unique thing about the Yobit platform, as you can simply put the currencies you want and get the interest on them in return (of course some of them need to perform some tasks) and also the ease of buying and selling digital currencies and making transfers from one wallet to another very easily.

• +2 2

Dear, yobit's investment fund is really great and benefits us all, and it has a lot of attractive features and offers that benefit us and we win a lot. Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful and useful participation. 

Of course, as I mentioned, the platform has a special section for investment, and it also has a trade section, which you can benefit from in these two areas to achieve a good financial return in order to develop your capital.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I think this is the most common investment on the one hand, but the truth is that after the release of any currency you can be offered a very cool solution, and so, I think it is better to invest, and to get a good

Amount

Especially if this coin is off!

The yobit platform has many features

One of those features is the investment fund.

You can put your money in it to earn a daily profit rate by currency... Feel free to invest in the yobit platform as it safely saves your money.

• +3 1

There are many benefits, I just read about the experience of one of the members that you can invest your 1000 tolak coins and get 10 extra tokens per day, one great way to increase investment fund profit, you just

Will enhance your experience.

There are many benefits, I just read about the experience of one of the members that you can invest your 1000 tolak coins and get 10 extra tokens per day, one great way to increase investment fund profit, you just

Will enhance your experience.

This means that the coaches are investing in the forum or not You can invest your time on it or you can invest in the posts you get.There is no such thing as an investment in cash.

It is really very interesting feature for all of us to invest in the investbox .it gives us a lot of profit in our life on the behalf of investing on the cryptotalk forum..