Can alternative coins disappear completely? - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

Can alternative coins disappear completely?

Projects with very vague use cases will dissapear over time.

We are in an era, where people want high profits, and they want them now, and if no updates or anything in 24 hours people declare it a scam.

Look at the Defi projects right now.

People get insanely hyped over something like a listing on Coingecko. You see projects with millions in value with not a single product released.

I do not think that all alternative coins will disappear, but most of them will take their place in this cryptoworld. Altcoins are stable in the market, some just fall and fall and become worthless coins.

• +1 1

In  my opinion, it is impossible for altcoins to disappear. In fact, I think there will always be a project other than Bitcoin necessarily. Bitcoin is the beginning of a new conception of wealth, but every day it is evolving, every day there are many people thinking about improving the world of cryptocurrencies. Every day there are many people dreaming with a "new bitcoin". 

I don't think that altcoins can disappear completely. Of course some coins will disappear but the new ones will come to its place, in the end just the strong coins with some project behind it will survive.

• +2 1

Alternative coins will continue to exist without high value, but I don't think they will disappear completely. Bitcoin will always remain in the lead.

It is a very difficult question,i think it will only be possible if Bitcoin gets so much popularity that gets the top 1 currency in the world,doing an eclipse for the other cryptocurrencies because people will only focus on BTC,leading to the extintion of the other tokens

Only coins with less potential and community will disappear with time, good projects that add something to blockchain technology will survive, but i agree many coins will disappear for sure

If you check coinmarketcap, hundreds of coins are listed everyday, and hundreds of coins are delisted as well. There are some sites, that list all the dead coins. Well is it possible that all altcoins disappear, it sure can, but its is highly unlikely. For eg ETH is so big, that it may dethrone bitcoin one day. It is not going anywhere, but is gaining more 

• +1 1

Well, it is a fact that many altcoins have disappeared, they have a fairly short life span or the project does not work and they disappear. Bitcoin and Ethereum are two cryptocurrencies with a lot of future and potential so it is less and less likely that they will disappear, although there is always the possibility, however I see it unlikely because a product such as Bitcoin and Ethereum is needed in a market where interconnectivity between users is increasing.

It is a real possibility but I think that it is very difficult for people to bet more on them every time and I doubt something will change in the future. Let's hope they never disappear as they improved my life remarkably

Hello, to begin with, it is good to clarify terms, altcoins are nothing more than alternative currencies different from the mother currency that is bitcoin, that is, altcoins are already established cryptos such as ETC, LTC and others. As we have already clarified terms, I can tell you that it is impossible for all of them to disappear since some of them add value to the system, perhaps there are much less than the 5,000 that exist today but there will always be new projects, remember that technology evolves every day.

I agree that many currencies will definitely disappear, only currencies with less potential will disappear over time, and good projects that add something to blockchain technology will remain.

Currently, I don't have such concern because all the strongest altcoins (the top 20 of coinmarketcap in my humble opinion) were created to fill out a necessity of the people in the market and its support which they have been receiving are extremely huge, so even if bitcoin has the dominance of the 50% of the market, as long as the people buy and keep pumping the price of the altcoincs, they will stand ^^.

I do not think so, the probability of disappearance of cryptocurrencies is almost impossible and it is unlikely to happen. There are many companies and businesses supported under this. Cryptocurrencies are here to stay and will play a fundamental pillar in future economies

That would be a very bad idea, Bitcoin is the currency of large capitals, of companies, but ordinary people are not able to gather a full bit oin so altcoins are the perfect choice, for small savers, it is also a good option also for small traders so I do not see that it is feasible or possible for altcoins to disappear from the crypto world.

The world of cryptocurrencies is unpredictable, there is always that possibility. Since the alternative currencies do not have good groupings and do not have enough strength to stay alive in time. If not today, tomorrow, if the crypto money market tightens even more, they are all likely to shrink and disappear. That is why we must be prepared!

Yes, I can change and switch between digital currencies easily without any detract from the condition of my balance, but I can also win, by knowing the exchange rates, sophistication and intelligence

Presently we are here with some not insignificant rundown of strong and alluring undertakings as they are acceptable and have exceptionally brilliant future even not many tasks those are made by siphon and moronic devs for trick or cheat they clearly will vanish in extremely brief period yet strong and splendid future ventures need to go since quite a while ago run in the event that somebody call there is extensive rundown of imbecilic coins its false we have not many.

It is not likely that a coin disappear completely, however, persistent decrease in the value of a coin can make it look as if it has vanished. A good example is erc-20 token I bought in 2018, it went down to less than $0.0001, so what do we call this one? It is just like it has disappeared. Because I don't if the coin can rise again to see the light.

• +1 1

Hello, I think that many of them will not disappear as long as they maintain their public and many of those that come out, it must be recognized that the vast majority are totally useless they do not contribute anything
a big greeting

This can and does not happen, there is a small chance that this will not happen. If it happens, the best thing would be for all those alternative currencies to come together and create a single country that thus has a greater capitalization in the market and has more strength as well as the BTC

Many of them are scams, you have to research the project well before making an investment, although many people have become millionaires with ICOS but you have to be fearful of this type of investment because they can keep your money.

that cryptocurrencies disappear completely NO, if I think that many die over the years but at least 10 main ones as more movement per day will not disappear like bitcoin, ethereum, etc.