More than 5k bitcoin atms in the world - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

More than 5k bitcoin atms in the world

Yep, that's really cool. Fragmented currencies have grown in popularity, their users have grown tremendously, and the world needs this cryptocurrency ATM, it's really useful, easy, and safer, I hope there is one in my country, and I really hope so.

• +4 1

I think that increasing the number of ATMs that support cryptocurrencies is necessary because of the great popularity of cryptocurrencies and the speed of their spread around the world, and this will lead to an increase in the number of these ATMs continuously.

• +1 1

On 10/27/2019 at 2:37 AM, saintelincon said:

"The number of Bitcoin ATMs from September 2016 to September 2019 has increased by over 500%. As of now, there are currently 5,457 Bitcoin ATMs globally."

This means that bitcoin is finally getting some attention in the main stream.

Indeed, the automatic exchange of the Bitcoin is really high. It is really good for the sake of bringing new investors to the crypto world.

The increase of having bitcoin ATMs all over the world is a good news. It just means that, people known the bitcoin or maybe if not and see bitcoin ATM, they will be curious and may start searching what is that for. It can be a way to introduce bitcoin to the people and i believe they will liking ang accept it.

• +2 1

According to the Queen Telegraph, 150 new devices were installed in June, or 5 per day. General Byte recently overtook Genesis Coin as the manufacturer with the largest number of Bitcoin ATMs installed.
According to the Coin Telegraph, ATM models of the classic Bitcoin currency have expanded during the current year, in addition to other methods of buying this cryptocurrency. In a deal that took place earlier this year, the currency account kiosk operator CoinStar provided. »Bitcoin job for more than 2,200 websites in the United States.
The United States currently owns more than half of the Bitcoin ATMs in the world with 3229 machines, in addition to having a new trial plan this month that transfers the machines to "Circle K" stores in Arizona and Nevada.

According to the Queen Telegraph, 150 new devices were installed in June, or 5 per day. General Byte recently overtook Genesis Coin as the manufacturer with the largest number of Bitcoin ATMs installed.
According to the Coin Telegraph, ATM models of the classic Bitcoin currency have expanded during the current year, in addition to other methods of buying this cryptocurrency. In a deal that took place earlier this year, the currency account kiosk operator CoinStar provided. »Bitcoin job for more than 2,200 websites in the United States.
The United States currently owns more than half of the Bitcoin ATMs in the world with 3229 machines, in addition to having a new trial plan this month that transfers the machines to "Circle K" stores in Arizona and Nevada.

• +2 1

Greetings my brother, thanks for sharing this information with all the members of this forum, it seems to me an impressive idea, because that way we can withdraw our money anywhere in the world.

• Useful or interesting 1

Despite this large number of digital currency ATMs, many countries still refuse to deal in cryptocurrencies, and have not accepted the establishment of ATMs for the Bitcoin coin.

• +2 1

You are wrong in your opinion. The spread of these ATMs is great. It is an advertisement for Bitcoin. Also, when the world knows that Bitcoin exists, these ATMs will be present to facilitate people's operations. This will help Bitcoin and the crypto domain..

Seeing the revolutionary growth in the Atm of bictoin all over the world including Africa. It will be the main reason of advertisement of Bitcoin and making access to more people in easier way. Hope my country leaders knows about this and avoid the ban on Crypto currency Investment.

I'm all for bitcoin ATM's and have used one once, but I really don't think they're going to become a big thing.  People generally don't need quick access to bitcoin like they do with cash, and many people who might appreciate the convenience of them might not want to pay the huge markups that the ATM's charge.  When you use one, you're paying well over the going rate for bitcoin.  If they'd lower the fees a little, I'd be more than happy to keep using them.

• +3 1

Wow, this news is very important and wonderful, as the number of Bitcoin ATMs increased to a high level within only 4 years, this indicates the importance of Bitcoin and the tremendous profits it achieves for its investors.

• +2 1

Yes BTc have ATM 5k in europe they very helpfull withdraw our amount. So i can withdarw our amount easily. And u make a onlien ATM card easily. Thannks for IT BTc currency

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 85.8 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 987 035 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • ♦️Аналитики криптобиржи Bitfinex прогнозируют, что текущий цикл бычьего рынка биткоина может достичь своего пика в IV квартале 2024 года. Со ссылкой на исторические данные они отметили, что BTC обновляет исторический максимум спустя несколько месяцев после халвинга. Четвертый халвинг в сети Bitcoin состоялся 20 апреля. Событие, происходящее раз в четыре года, урезало награду за добычу блоков вдвое: до 3,125 монет. 🔺По словам экспертов, пика стоимости актив достигает в условиях, когда показатель отношения рыночной стоимости к реализованной стоимости (MVRV) превышает отметку 3,2. В настоящий момент показатель находится на отметке 2,56, что указывает на значительную нереализованную прибыль. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2431810 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • FOXbtc - это надежный и удобный обменник криптовалют, который предлагает широкий спектр услуг для обмена криптовалют и наличных. У нас вы можете быстро и безопасно обменивать Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin и другие популярные криптовалюты. Мы гарантируем высокий уровень безопасности и конфиденциальности ваших сделок. Кроме того, наш обменник работает круглосуточно, что позволяет вам обменивать криптовалюты в любое удобное для вас время. Присоединяйтесь к Foxbtc.pro уже сегодня и начните обменивать криптовалюты легко и удобно!" Контакты: E-mail - FOXbtc_pro@protonmail.com TG - @FOXbtc_pro
    • 🚀 Get ready! An exciting Nexade Airdrop is here! 🎉  With our $10,000 Airdrop campaign here's your chance to grab a share of $10,000 worth of tokens!  🌐 https://t.me/Nexade_AirdropBot   Airdrop Tasks: 1️⃣ Join our Telegram group 2️⃣ Follow Nexade on X, Like + RT + tag 3 friends in the pinned tweet 3️⃣ Submit your ARB wallet address to claim your tokens   🤖 Airdrop bot link: https://t.me/Nexade_AirdropBot ✍️ Airdrop rules:     🗓 End Date: June 18, 2024   💰Rewards: 💵 Reward per participant: $10 worth of $NEXD tokens (750 lucky winners) 👥 Referral Reward: $20 worth of $NEXD tokens (125 top referrals)   Turn those notifications on to stay updated 😉
    • Кто превзошел биткоин?         Всего 23 токена из топ-100 превзошли биткоин по годовому росту, — отмечает команда WuBlockchain. Как видим, основное количество токенов, превзошедших BTC, относятся к отрасли Memecoins или AI-tokens. Данная таблица в который раз подтверждает, что наиболее прибыльными сейчас являются именно эти два направления    
    • Биткойн-активы американских Bitcoin ETF Обменять биткоин, а так же другие криптовалюты Вы можете в нашем обменнике cryptonet.pro
    • ТОП-7 разлоков предстоящей недели.CryptoRank поделился крупнейшими разлоками токенов предстоящей недели        APT — $92.88 млн;ARB — $90.01 млн;UNI — $83.29 млн;STRK — $72.4 млн;SEI — $62.63 млн;IMX — $51.28 млн;ICP — $35.65 млн.   Довольно много весомых разлоков топовых монет, поэтому рекомендую следить за ценой APT, ARB и STRK в отмеченные дни.
    • Premier.Cash - это: выгодные курсы обмена круглосуточная работа сервиса никаких скрытых комиссий профессиональная поддержка в онлайн - чате,что дает быстрое решение Вашего вопроса. гибкие условия для постоянных клиентов постоянное пополнение резерва обмен в ручном режиме для Вашей безопасности   Направления обмена: Более 30 направлений, включая: BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC, BNB, XRP, DOGE, SOL, TON, ETC и другие Боее 20 вариантов выплат, включая: Сбер RUB, СБП RUB, T - Bank RUB, WeChat , AliPay , Наличные RUB USD GEL   Будьте внимательны! Все обмену проводятся только на нашем сайте. Наши операторы проконсультируют и помогут Вам в круглосуточном режиме.   С актуальными направлениями и курсами Вы можете ознакомится на сайте. Premier.Cash - только выгодный обмен!   Контакты: Сайт: Premier.Cash Telegram: @PremierCash (https://t.me/PremierCash) Почта: info@premier.cash
    • ANT EXCHANGE - это новый  обменник, который предлагает пользователям множество возможностей для быстрого и безопасного обмена криптовалют. Один из главных принципов нашего обменника - это быстрые обмены. Мы гарантируем, что обмены будут проводиться за 15-20 минут. Мы предоставляем удобный и простой интерфейс, который позволяет проводить обмены даже новичкам в криптовалютном мире.   ⚡️Круглосуточная работа - 24/7 готовы помочь обменять криптовалюту ⚡️Быстрые операции - среднее время обмена 15 минут ⚡️Высокий уровень безопасности и конфиденциальность данных - мы тщательно следим за конфиденциальностью обменов наших клиентов и готовы предоставить самые удобные способы проведения сделок   - Обмен в банковских направлениях: (Приват 24 UAH ; Монобанк UAH ; Visa/MasterCard UAH ; Райффайзен UAH ; Ощадбанк UAH ; УкрСиббанк UAH ; ПУМБ UAH ; Sense Bank UAH ; OTP Bank UAH ; А-Банк UAH ; Izibank UAH) - Работаем с платежными системами : (Volet (Advcash) USD ; Volet (Advcash) EUR ; Perfect Money USD ; Perfect Money EUR ; Payeer USD) - Работаем с популярными криптовалютами: (Tether TRC20 USDT ; Tether ERC20 USDT ; Tether POLYGON USDT ; USDT , BTC , ETH , TON и другие)   Стараемся всегда учитывать пожелания и замечания наших клиентов, возникающих при работе с сайтом. Специалисты на нашем сайте готовы ответить на Ваши вопросы и помочь в решении любых проблем.   Наши контакты: Официальный сайт - https://ant.exchange Почта - support@ant.exchange