Banana Coin scam - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Banana Coin scam

Here comes this was one of my bounty where I hardly earned some coins, cant remember since they were in the Banana coin wallet. The developer said so many things before collecting money and they even said exporting them to China because of huge requirement.

The scammer told Bananacoin was in weightage of banana, but here we buy/sell per 12 bananas.

How does these guys who fooled the world showing Lady banana prices are too huge.

They even made question and answers video and posted in public that it was a real investment.

I met in the last few of my Indians where they said they losted by investing into this scam project.

The Bounty manager was too a scammer to promote this main scammer.

BE AWARE :
It's a huge scam.
Said they have been hacked.
Ask you to create a new account and ask you to make a new deposit.
You can't withdraw your 'first' money.
Although you've doubled it.
Money gone.
Don't invest.
Run away fast.
Huge scam.

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

1 minute ago, martmobi said:

BE AWARE :
It's a huge scam.
Money gone.
Don't invest.
Run away fast.
Huge scam.

Thanks for your opinion. I thinks also, you saved me from scam. Cause i am looking for it to invest. But i was confused what to do. Dont understand why bounty manager promoting this scam project       

2 hours ago, martmobi said:

BE AWARE :
It's a huge scam.
Money gone.
Don't invest.
Run away fast.
Huge scam.

Their site isn't hacked and noting is their inside except scamming. The site is till running you can take a look it here https://bananacoin.io/

His mouth had loads of shit words and lies. Their roadmap also over, but they didn't made the project successful.

Nice Greenary token, for greenary world to greeenary people.

2 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Here comes this was one of my bounty where I hardly earned some coins, cant remember since they were in the Banana coin wallet. The developer said so many things before collecting money and they even said exporting them to China because of huge requirement.

The scammer told Bananacoin was in weightage of banana, but here we buy/sell per 12 bananas.

How does these guys who fooled the world showing Lady banana prices are too huge.

They even made question and answers video and posted in public that it was a real investment.

I met in the last few of my Indians where they said they losted by investing into this scam project.

How can you tell that the project is a scam if they are still working.

they have a product working now and they are also in exchanges.

check coingecko. i hope you can tell me things, i am planning to do bounty management with them.

OOOPS banana or banano??

Edited by cryptokram

6 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

How can you tell that the project is a scam if they are still working.

OOOPS banana or banano??

Bananocoin is different from bananacoin
BananoCoin = legit

BananaCoin = Scam they tell that 1 BananaCoin is pegged to 1 kilogram of banana but look at the price now and they are not even listed in a decent exchange.

3 minutes ago, vohar123 said:

define legit

its not legit as a good coin. its a meme coin that isnt worth anything. banano is that cartoon which is a banana dancing. why would anyone use this?

but yes, bananacoin with A is a scam and grab money scheme

alright now i see that bananacoin is different with bananocoin.

They are just for memes as i see they also have the product to offer and they are on exchanges.

If it seems too good to be true, then I can bet my gut that the possibility of it being a scam is 100% plus, so I hope we don't let our greed get the better of us and make wise investments and not be swayed by scamming sites. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

7 hours ago, cryptosix said:

I have b never heard of this before. So many coins are scam coins even ones that seem legitimate are bad sometimes. Look at FTO. They sponsor formula one team but has been shown to be a scam. The coins are worth what the buyers say and if the Devs are cheats you're doomed. Hope you got back your losses somehow. 

3 hours ago, Scottsummers said:

I have b never heard of this before. So many coins are scam coins even ones that seem legitimate are bad sometimes. Look at FTO. They sponsor formula one team but has been shown to be a scam. The coins are worth what the buyers say and if the Devs are cheats you're doomed. Hope you got back your losses somehow. 

No, once we invested into them, we will never get any money back. These are scammers and they know how to scam people instead of how to develop a platform.

The Bounty and promoters will help them to scam easily instead of helping in development. I will post an image or video how they made to believe in them.

17 hours ago, Faruque said:

Thanks for your opinion. I thinks also, you saved me from scam. Cause i am looking for it to invest. But i was confused what to do. Dont understand why bounty manager promoting this scam project       

We learn everyday, but it takes a wise man to learn from others mistakes, so, we are all student of life, looking for more innovative ways to earn these cryptocurrency.. Smiling 

On 10/5/2019 at 3:10 PM, martmobi said:

We learn everyday, but it takes a wise man to learn from others mistakes, so, we are all student of life, looking for more innovative ways to earn these cryptocurrency.. Smiling 

If we are learners for everyday then when we could become teachers in this world. Scammers always teach us a new lesson by scamming us.

21 hours ago, cryptosix said:

If we are learners for everyday then when we could become teachers in this world. Scammers always teach us a new lesson by scamming us.

so happy about the face that you're taking time out of your busy schedule to reply me, i was wondering if you could give me a better crpto earning opportunity to add to my existing one to earn more cash consistently online, thank you in advance.

On 10/5/2019 at 2:27 AM, CryptoBry said:

I was once invited to promote this project but I just smile knowing that the very name itself was telling me that this must be something fishy. Indeed, if it is true that something went very wrong with the project, then we can say now that all of its investors and supporters must have been victims of its slippery banana peel. I usually do not support a project with a funny name. BananaCoin is funny but sad. I am hoping there will be no other fruity coins coming to the market. 

They told they own a large acres of Banana farm and they even posted fake farm photos in Bitcointalk to believe the investors.  I haven't invested in them, but lost my valuable time for promoting them.Tie is precious where we need to save for good things than for scammers.

16 minutes ago, CryptoBry said:

That can be really bad when we realized we have been hoodwinked to promote a project which turned out to be just another bad scam. This is the reason I decided to make a lie-low promoting bounties because we never know we are enticing our friends and followers to support a bad project...deep inside these friends can be blaming us but without them telling us how they feel. We are in the market where there are so many scams. I am hoping that one day something can be done to get rid of these pests from the industry. 

I think you are saying where posted on Bitcointalk thread for people to realize that is a genuine program. I still remember he paid to so many posters for posting a positive reply on Bananacoin thread.

The promotion happened only Bitcointalk forums and don't know other methods of promotion.

Yes , avoids this coin to trade or invest because the team is not trusted. All their land property just not exist, and so far only 2 exchange trade this BCO ticker coin but the price is also not stable, at TokenStore today BCO rate is 0.17¢ , and at DDEX only 0.035¢, what a huge difference.

1 minute ago, kimmi said:

it means my hardwork and valuable time was good for nothing because of this scam project. 

i am announcing now in my network. to stop every promotion of this coin

Do you already got the rewards for promoting thus BCO Coin? I also joined their bounty previous, i got the rewards, but I'd sold all of BCO i had. 

1 hour ago, CryptoBry said:

I am referring to the social media promotions of the project...which normally means we are exposing our friends and followers to project which can possibly be scams later on.  And this is happening over and over again. Sadly, this is a big reality in the industry we are in. I am wishing that soon something concrete can be done against the proliferation of scams in the industry. 

Ohh, yeah I too promoted them on Social media, but all of mine were fake friends and followers. We both learn't a lesson that  never should promote these types of ICO's.

Most of the Government are waste and they don't take care of such type scams.  Here our Government allowed scammers to Rob from banks.

fortunately I have not invested anything in this project, I am just gathering some banana through the various faucets, with the hope that in the future their value will grow...