Should I buy Bitcoin or is it already too late? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexjobs

Should I buy Bitcoin or is it already too late?

My dear friend, yes, I am buying and storing the bitcoin currency, because its price will increase gradually, and here it exceeds its price, it has exceeded 60 thousand dollars, and this gives strength and reputation to that of those who can buy and invest in the initiative

• +5 1

My dear friend. The market is always falling and rising so we can't predict anything specific but we can work by investing, assessing opportunities and looking for ways to get as much profit as possible.. All appreciation.

Of course, the cryptocurrency market is changing, the question for BTC is to find a possible buying area for train rides, but it depends on your dream for the future because if you enter it will probably lose money only because of the price rise.  

• +3 1

We must not look at the past and bemoan the missed opportunities from us, the important thing is to take advantage of the mistakes and the risks a little, if you want to wait until the price drops, it may not happen, so if you have the money, buy some currencies before the time runs out.

In my opinion, I think that the train is not late yet as long as there is still a long time to reach the 21 million Bitcoins that will take place in the year 2180 as predicted.

• +3 1

We do not have to give up and say that we have lost the opportunity, many new projects are launched in the world of cryptocurrencies, so we have to be ready to invest any opportunity in the market, and bitcoin has not finished rising and we can buy it and store it because it will achieve a great rise in the future

• +1 1

There is never a right or wrong time to invest or buy bitcoin.because of the volatile nature of bitcoin, it's not easy to predict.you can buy bitcoin and hold on to it until the market becomes favourable and the value increases.

Is better you buy it because bitcoin has been rising in price for some decade of time now as we know that the more the increase in price the more the profit and benefits in the crypto currency exchange market it better late than never as we know that bitcoin is still increasing in price every day so one need to make trading and investment in the crypto currency exchange market for one to be able to earn profit and benefits

I think that the time is still right to invest in Bitcoin, as it is a reliable and widely spread currency, and it has received the support of many large companies, so its price will continue to rise due to the large number of demand and the support that you get, so do not be afraid and invest.

• +3 1

There is no doubt that the high price of Bitcoin makes it difficult to buy and invest in it, but we must not give up, and start now is better than not starting, I advise you to buy because all indicators say that its price will rise. 

It's never too late, even now and the Bitcoin worth over 63000 USD and still rising. Just be patient and choose an investment plan wisely, and you may get extra profit in the next few months as it's predicted to reach 100,000 USD limit.

Experts expect that the price of bitcoin will reach a million dollars within a few years, so I advise you to buy bitcoin as soon as possible. In order to be able to earn big money, you must become a long-term owner and not a day trader. Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history.

• +1 1

When BTC is low at price no doubt it's best opportunity for investment their for don't leave this chance. If you miss the opportunity then wait don't go for high price because you will have fomo and you will sell at loss. So make a time for BTC analysis and pin down the low price opportunity..

• +2 1

When the price of Bitcoin is down, it is without a doubt the right time to buy, so don't pass up this moment. If you miss the opening, don't go for a premium price or you'll have fomo and have to sell at a loss. So set aside some time for BTC review and look for a low-priced opportunity.

It's not late to invest in it. I want to ask that we need to make our investments into bitcoins because in my opinion it's the future of the world. As we see that the crypto currency is being popular all over the world day by day and it will continue to being popularized in the next coming years aslo. So if you have any amount then you need to invest in it so that in future you can also get profits from this investment. 

Bitcoin is having a good positive price trend so it's a good time to invest in bitcoin. You will be able to earn a good profit in a month or so. Because the volatility of BTC have decreased so you cannot expect a sudden profit. 

Bitcoin is having a good positive price trend so it's a good time to invest in bitcoin. You will be able to earn a good profit in a month or so. Because the volatility of BTC have decreased so you cannot expect a sudden profit. 

• +2 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that I think it's too late to buy the Bitcoin because at this time the price of the Bitcoin is going high and this is not a good time to buy the Bitcoin so you should to think about the other coins of the cryptocurrency

I completely agree with you that it is not too late to buy and keep Bitcoin, although you may have been late in making such a decision because the field of cryptography is still in its infancy and it is constantly developing and the price of bitcoin may reach $ 100,000 or more in the future.

• +2 1

You can buy bitcoin when you think thqt price is low and suitable for you. So when price is low according to you and you think that price will go to high. Then you can buy coin and can hold at 5hat time when price go to high rate . Because it maybe go in low ,but you can wait at that time when price go to high. So after sime time it go to high then you can earn profit. So when we have chance to earn then we need to take right decisions and then we can earn money from cryptocurrency. 

My friend, any time you start working is the right time for you, I advise you to buy Bitcoin, as all of us know that its future is great, so this currency will not stop rising as long as there are entire peoples dealing and trading with it.

I completely agree with you that it is not too late to buy and keep Bitcoin, although you may have been late in making such a decision because the field of cryptography is still in its infancy and it is constantly developing and the price of bitcoin may reach $ 100,000 or more in the future.

Digital currencies are spreading well so I support the idea of purchasing digital currencies in general . You can buy Bitcoin for investment and trading, or you can buy other currencies that have a future similar to Bitcoin, such as Etherium or other currencies that expect their price to rise in the future .

Yes dear i suggest to invest in bitcoin because in my opinion this is most popular coin . And everyone like this coin. And mostly use this to invest. 

Thanks.

I think you are right, it is too late to make an investment and buy a Bitcoin currency, its price has risen to the limits of $ 60,000, which is a large number and it is difficult to collect, but we can start with small investments and buy low-value currencies and with hard work and patience, we can buy one in the future.

Of course, the cryptocurrency market is changing, the question for BTC is to find a possible buying area for train rides, but it depends on your dream for the future because if you enter it will probably lose money only because of the price rise.