New University of Malta Masters Blockchain Degree Now Available for Students - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
XiongMengLee

New University of Malta Masters Blockchain Degree Now Available for Students

This is a very good news. We can do a degree on cryptocurrency. This will be one of the best degree for our next generation. They can now learn more from educational institute. In future we will see lots of schools will teach this subject.

It is incredible everything that BTC has achieved in these times to the point that cryptocurrencies are adopted in the university so I see this as a great advance before so many things and problems that creptocurrencies have had in some countries, hopefully more nations understand this potential.

• +1 1

The blockchain master degree is a title that ensures a good beginning in a company that has a blockchain and the need for software engineers is always high. But it could mean you will have to relocate to another country and probably the vaccine for covid will have to work and end with the lockdowns first.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a really good step and encouraging enough for the rest of the governments and banks to deal with the encrypted currency, and such important news for everyone encourages us to work with great strength to produce bitcoin and work for it because some countries began to circulate news of cryptocurrencies but in a shy way and we must all encourage people to adopt the encrypted currency for the sake of the future

I have read about many of these blockchain degrees, they don't teach Bitcoin but give a good education on the blockchain technology as with a few differences in the code it is used very often in industries and corporations of significant size and it helps have better organization and structure. I will try soon to learn C++ and have in mind Java and Python later, so it would interest me to have a course on blockchain to take. I hope it won't be very expensive.

Certainly in the future there will be many vacancies for professionals related to Blockchain, especially for developers in smart contracts and Dapps, it is good news that universities are interested in offering courses because currently all knowledge is learned by own research.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day