100 percent trusted and Legit exchanger - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tanim22

100 percent trusted and Legit exchanger

I agree with you i am also user of yobit exchange and i never face any issue by using yobit. Yobit is most secured exchange and you can use yobit for trade and yobit offer very profitable trade.

• +3 1

31 minutes ago, Nafees Khanzada said:

I agree with you i am also user of yobit exchange and i never face any issue by using yobit. Yobit is most secured exchange and you can use yobit for trade and yobit offer very profitable trade.

About security and how safe an exchange is, yobit has never been hacked before, I also will guarantee this that yobit is one of the best in term of safety. I use it and have the confidence that nothing will happen but we need to be careful and never leave our cryptocurrencies on exchanges if we are not trading. 

Yobit has become one of the better platforms because it's simple to use, safe, and offers a variety of ways to benefit. However, there are other websites that are better than yobit even though they have several offerings and even better protection.

I also agree with you that binance platform and Yobit account has many advantages, but Yobit account is perfect for everyone to learn and earn money online by sharing news and information as well as earnings can be exchanged into the cryptocurrency account and wallet transaction.

It was my first experience exchange ever my first trade I have made it in without any problems it's one of the famous exchange in the world of crypto currency but he really need more development like other exchange and need to add more volumes in trading pair too

Yobit ia good exchange site and I think it got much popularity due to crytotalk forum as Every member of the forum must have an account on yobit because the payment for creating useful posts received at Yobit.

Yes you are right yobit is one of the best exchanger where transactions and other crypto currency activities are been carried out as we know that yobit do not have much transaction fee like other crypto currency exchangers nd it has an investbox where investment is taking place in order to earn more profit