100 percent trusted and Legit exchanger - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tanim22

100 percent trusted and Legit exchanger

Yobit is the first exchange where I was earned my first crypo token and also got real cash in my hand. It's the best marketplace for spot trading I found. Who agrees with me?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Binance is 100% legit and trusted exchnager because  it have many securty systems and also strong securty many users use this exchnager for trading and exchnage their coins its now on top 

• -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 10/2/2020 at 6:41 PM, tanim22 said:

Yobit is the first exchange where I was earned my first crypo token and also got real cash in my hand. It's the best marketplace for spot trading I found. Who agrees with me?

Of course yobit is the best and trusted exchange among of trusted exchangeing platforms in the world, but the fact is there is no exchange which is trusted hundred percent. 

• +2 1

Well i do not consider Yobit a marketplace but only an exchange, you are not buying some virtual goods as products for your real life situations...

Anyway Yobit is one of the most trusted and legit exchangers right now and simply because they offer a bunch of diversified services that no other exchange provides such as vmining, gambling (dice) option as well as invest box service.

Also has a great social media feedback at our disposal whenever we need to get some news about them like new tokens released.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 10/2/2020 at 9:11 PM, tanim22 said:

Congratulations for Your  first online earning from Yobit exchange. Actually yobit is Really good exchange, I earned some good amount of Satoshi from this Exchange.  For This Cryptotalk Platform many Crypto user Earned a Good amount from Yobit Exchange.  Thanks Cryptotalk, Thanks Yobit.        

2 hours ago, online123 said:

Binance is 100% legit and trusted exchnager because  it have many securty systems and also strong securty many users use this exchnager for trading and exchnage their coins its now on top 

Hello Mate, You said here that Binance is Legit and Secure exchange,  And we know that Binance is Hundred Percent Secure and Trusted Crypto exchange. Number one Crypto currency exchange is Binance.   but the Author says that Yobit is Very good secure exchange becouse he Got some money from yobit exchange.        

For me there are many best exchange on which I can used in, those are belongs to top 10 exchange site platform,such as follows: Kucoin, Idax, Coinbene, Binance, Lbank, Okex, Houbie and Bitfinex, these are proven and tested to me already.But of course you still need to be careful in choosing exchange platform.

• +1 1

I agree only in part it is not the best ever but it is one of the best if used with science and knowledge of the facts you can make a good profit, it offers many opportunities

Sure and I agree with you that Yobit website exchange is one of the best marketplace where we can do the spot trading. It is not only best because their platform also there are a lot of option to earn some income without investing a lot. But I don't agree with you about 100%, there is not any website exchange trusted at 100%!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There are a lot of real exchanges ,but yobit has really a name in the market due to it's very big amount of features. no other exchange have such a features to work properly and afford easily. Also binance and okex are good to use along with kucoin exchange .Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Hello every one, i want share some experience the yobit is 100% is legit and trusted.i have earn money and that is reall platform i received reall money.yobit is best platform secure platform.

Yes I agree that Yobit is a best exchange site.We can trust Yobit as it is safe and very much secured.It is a completely a legit site.Its my personal opinion as I am working on Yobit for many weeks and I think most of the members will agree with it that Yobit is One of the Best.

• +2 1

There are many exchanges which are far good but we are earning from the yobit platform that is why we will say that the yobit is the only good exchange.

Indeed, it is the best legitimate platform and 100% reliable in addition to that it is easy to deal and its field is open to work. We only have to commit to work and fully trust that here you will not lose anything

I consider the Yobit platform one of the best legitimate and reliable exchanges. I hope to reduce the conditions of the investment fund in some currencies because the condition is that you play dice and I am not lucky with it.

Yeah yobit is good exchanger and it help alot. First time when I use it I was in trouble but after sometime I understand all of his terms rules and regulations.  It give you all of faculties. And it give you 2fa protection. You can see all the trading rate buy and sell your coin.

Yobit is one of the best exchanges because it's very easy to use and has a good security, and many ways to earn profit as well. But in reality, there are other exchanges which are best than yobit because they offer more services and even more security features.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I am with you or I think you have a great money exchanger By the way there is another feature on which. I think even more exchangers are stronger The best exchanger you are using right now. 

I think yobit is the best exchange. It is safe and secure exchange. It is very trusted exchange. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. You can easily buy and sell any coins. You can take easily withdraw from this exchange. 

• +1 1

On 10/2/2020 at 8:41 PM, tanim22 said:

Their is no doubt the Yobit exchange is a legit and trust worthy exchange who does steal or gives it's users any problem. The support system is good and quick. The liquidity is also reliable you can have easy trading at Yobit and withdraw anytime. Their are many exchanges, but finding hood one isn't easy. Their is ranking of all good exchange in world and Yobit placed at top 21 in the world top 100 exchange list. This shows how much trust worthy Yobit exchange in users eyes. This list yearly updated and Yobit before have the 35 place in 2020 Yobit climb to the top number, hoping this will goes for next year and Witness Yobit Top 10 place in exchange list of the year. 

• +1 1

Yobit is the best for exchanging of crypto then binance and it it suits all investors demands, and it high level of security so its the best platform for me.

• +1 1

I agree that Yobit is a great Spot exchange but i cant really vouch for its competency among other exchanges like KuCoin and Binance. These exchanges do have their own trading apps but Yobit still uses a old UI designed website for the trading. The exchange still needs a lot of work to be done to attract many more users.

My best part of Yibit though is it's InvestBox. 

For spot trading it is perfect. It is friendly and very good for manual trading, recommended. I don't think you can call any exchange 100 trusted, even though Yobit has won me and I'm trading there with not a single problem for months since I joined.

2 hours ago, Poppisnop said:

Yobit is the best for exchanging of crypto then binance and it it suits all investors demands, and it high level of security so its the best platform for me.

You have indeed said it well. Based on the experience I have on other exchange sites, yobit is the best and most secure site exchange site. You are always welcome mate, have a nice day.

• Useful or interesting 1