Alt coins going up? - Page 15 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Annlisa

Alt coins going up?

some currencies are rising in price even though bitcoin is in a bear market but we have to be clear about it this is because they have a great project behind and it is helping the price rise one of the cases is theta is a very interesting coin but that is achieving historical highs in a market as volatile as the one we are seeing then are currencies called with a life of their own since they do not handle the same pattern that bitcoin is leaving on its way

Yeah, I also think altcoins gonna rule this year for sure. People be sleeping on eth, trx and other great tokens for too long. I think it's finally time for them to overtake.

clearly still on a bullish path. Despite the fact that today the market is in decline, BTC has a long way to go for altcoin. every time the cryptocurrency market is expanding to more countries

we know that all altcoins are dependent on the price of bitcoin, if bitcoin falls, all currencies fall, the fall of bitcoin influences more than when it rises. I have seen altconis that fall in price and never recover
Mom/Dad: Bitcoin 
Son: Altcoins 😁😃😞😂

Many alt coins have a wonderful future and in my personal opinion it is time to invest in them and I recommend doing a technical study before investing. I am sure that this pandemic brought with it the insertion of many people to this new technology since they were forced to look for alternative methods to grow their economy and discovered the cryptographic world, therefore that should be reflected in the next months in growth of many alt coins.

On 10/5/2020 at 8:22 PM, Anarchy09 said:

@CryptoTrade I support you, the markets are going through difficult times right now. The pandemic and the crisis together weighed heavily on the Fiat and cryptocurrency markets. However, I believe this is one of the best times to enter a long-term investment.

Indeed, a very good moment to invest was in March, when the markets collapsed, now the moment is not so good.

It is better to diversify so you have your profit assured. Sometimes by waiting for a better time to sell the value of the cryptocurrency falls and we lose a lot of money for not having sold on time or for not having bought other cryptocurrencies earlier.

While Bitcoin continues to be the benchmark in terms of valuation, its success has not only led to the emergence of more cryptocurrencies, but also the interest of society in general in these new options. With the peak of recent months, the number of people looking for an investment in the future in smaller virtual currencies has multiplied exponentially, giving them a prominence that until now they did not know.

Altcoins help popularize their use and discover new options, the truth is that they have become a fundamental part of the cryptocurrency market. They should not be discarded.

I consider risky investing in alt coins but since they kinda depends on BTC... It may not be like that, I always recommend to keep in mind the coin's chart and analyze carefully before doing it

Who knows, it may be their moment, I don't know much about it, but keep in mind that this year is different from the previous ones. Anything can happen.

On 10/23/2019 at 2:44 AM, Annlisa said:

Is altcoin season finally here, coin analyst have started predicting that altcoin charts has started the upward trend which is likely to continue in the up coming months. How true is this, should we stalk up more altcoins or just wait for more time and see where this present trend leads. What do u think.

I think so, the altcoin has great potential, also it is necessary to know that bitcoin has a lot of influence in the altcoin, but eventually, many more people will join and begin to use these coins and their price will rise a lot

we are in an extremely volatile moment; so you have to take any investment movement with some calm to avoid risky movements; i think the market is nervous and highly risky but i trust a rise of main alt coins 

Of course, altcoins can give us excellent profits and much more. A vast majority of my coins are altcoins as there is a more variable price market than Bitcoin.

For example, there are currencies that do not follow the movement of BTC and there are currencies that do, this is good in several points.

Not only altcoins, bitcoin could surprise us at the end of the year if it remains so stable since, analyzing the market, the volume is still in high demand despite the drops in the "bubble" price.

How works a selling whale? Before a big whale want sell he will pump the price up so that more users invest and think it’s up trend and than they will be selling food for him when hi drop it. We call this market manipulation. Like I said, all altcoins will go to dirt and only Bitcoin will last. All coins that rose like 2017, have already fallen more than 50%. That's when people like us get fooled thinking it will go back up for us to sell at higher price. Which NEVER happens while big whales keep dumping their shit on us.

I think altcoins will begin to grow after Bitcoin. How much I heard and saw, it always happened like this, so there is gonna be next bullrun. We just need to wait for it and be ready.

Last few months have been great for BTC, but has been even better for a lot of Altcoins. Also some new pojects have gone up 10x or more this year. So after the pandemic all markets could grow a lot more.

Altcoins always have bullrun every year, when it begins i always go fast and buy other alts that didnot move yet because they will be next ones to pump, you just need patience and fear control

If the currency is a good project, it has an economic backing, a good idea that allows the development of this new economic technology, of course it will somehow be good to invest in the project and so if many people see the potential they will surely buy more that crypto You see the value of this cryptocurrency will increase as in the case of Ethereum