This Forum could bring more users to Yobit. - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

This Forum could bring more users to Yobit.

Of course because cryptotalk site paymnet through youbit exchnager so if someone joins crypto talk then he must open an account in youbit exchnager otherwise they will not get paymnet.This also increases the number of youbit users for cryptotalk.

Thank you for sharing your opinion. I am totally agree with you. I think if there were referring system then we can add more people in yobit. So that they can get benifited from this forum and can do something in future. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes this is true.  CryptoTalk has given yobit the opportunity to have more using trading on the site as a result of crypto account being linked with yobit. I personally too have the privilege to know about yobit when i joined CryptoTalk and i think most members here too didn't know much about yobit before they joined CryptoTalk. This forum has really made yobit has more users.

• +2 1

the forum is giving us the money and that is why more and more people are joining this opportunity and for a long term it is good for the exchange because with this it will have some traders and holders too.

It is good to add a bonus to referrals in CryptoTalk forum because this will help increase the number of members in the forum and the platform, yobit platform is not very popular and does not have many users because it lacks many tools found in the rest of the trading platforms, but this forum helps greatly in increasing the number Users in yobit platform

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is related to yobit. If people use cryptotalk they also use yobit. Yobit exchange give them a great opportunity to work.  Yobit is good for use. It help to attract more people to work at crypto.  This help you a lot. 

• +2 1

On 10/22/2019 at 3:29 PM, Grace said:

I think yobit will have a lot of traders after this forum and i think they could have even more! If they bring ref system to cryptotalk then more people would come here and they would trade at yobit they would buy and invest coins too! After they see the beauty of investbox they would tell their friends too.All of these will be good for both Yobit and traders.

What do You think ?

Greetings mate, really cryptotalk will bring more users to yobit. Because now that yobit is an exchange site for crytotalk, and members of crytotalk perceive yobit as the best exchange site, I will predict even crytotalk is not more functioning, people will still use yobit as their exchange site. So you have said it well mate.

• +4 1

Because of this forum lot of the new accounts are created on yobit site on daily basis for the earning process but i think when this plateform may finished then most of the guys left the yobit site too. Actually both are interlinked by one another as yobit for exchanges and this forum for earning and seeking.

• +3 1

Yes of course I agree with you ... In fact most of the members start out with relatively simple earnings here in CryptoTalk and with the passage of time and their gaining experience they move to trading in cryptocurrencies in yobit .. But I do not advise the less experienced to do so that it is a risk of some kind if you are not experienced and strong information in the field

Edited by Samer1997
  • +1 1

Yes, I think that's true that this forum can bring more users because when people get information of cryptocurrency and they have started earning from here they are getting more more interest in them .I agree with this post. 

Yes, of course, each and every member right here is obligated to register on the yobit platform, to acquire their payments, and this is what makes the variety of arrivals on the platform large, and it is very famous due to the fact of its advantages. 

Yeah definitely, Yobit attracts more users via CryptoTalk. Thousands of members are online that make posts here and after completing their 20 posts they will also visit Yobit to see the number of useful posts. In this way, every new member who came here will also go to Yobit.

Yeah this forum is the main source of yibit members. Cause most of the members in yobit from this forum. So this forum take a good part of yobit members. Most of the members use yobit features only for income here. 

As we all know that yobit wallet is used to withdraw money from this forum so in a way this forum is promoting yobit. Many people will know about yobit after using this forum and they definitely will use yobit for exchanging and trading cryptocurrencies or other bitcoins. So yes, more members will use yobit.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:29 PM, Grace said:

I think yobit will have a lot of traders after this forum and i think they could have even more! If they bring ref system to cryptotalk then more people would come here and they would trade at yobit they would buy and invest coins too! After they see the beauty of investbox they would tell their friends too.All of these will be good for both Yobit and traders.

What do You think ?

@Grace Yes, the CryptoTalk forum brings a large number of people to enter the field of digital currencies, without it, they would have remained ignorant of this field, and then the forum pushed them to use the wonderful Yobit platform.

• +2 1

Indeed your right and cryptocurrency world will improve alot by this and expecting something more better would be better (although idk what to expect) there are alot of thing that people wanted to atleast to happen and such events hopefully happens soon enough.

Yes definitely it is right. Most of the users are on YoBit forum came from this forum including me. I also didn't know about YoBit forum. I have learned all about YoBit through this forum. It is because the account of Cryptotalk is directly link with the YoBit so the Members definitely use YoBit through Cryptotalk.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

@Grace Absolutely this forum could bring more users to Yobit because the platform is backed up by the Yobit exchange in terms of payments that can enable most Cryptotalk users to join Yobit for them to acquire their earned bonuses form the Cryptotalk campaigns

Yes of course my friend. It is definitely right that more of the users of YoBit has been gone to there from Cryptotalk. I am also one of them who didn't heard anything about YoBit site. The main reason of that is the payment of Cryptotalk is occurring on YoBit site, so it is also necessary to create an account on YoBit site.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

It can occur and can't! Yet, one thing is without a doubt! yobit assemble more clients on their trade stage! 

In the event that a client needs to pick up from their posting here, at that point they ought to have a record on YOBIT. 

Be that as it may, for the exchanging? not all clients who made the record on yobit.net are not merchants and dont realize how to exchange so we don't know on that! however, there is something to be thankful for they got! 

They have more clients on the trading of Yobit. 

They stand out enough to be noticed of public and make a record here. 

The gathering is getting more post and deals.

• +3 1

So far crypto talk is going on very well and it needa no any extra changes but there are some glitches in the system that must be removed such as dlrs section that has no use and 1700 dollar free option which is also obsoleted but still exist

We agree that this forum helps to attract new users to the yobit exchange because they are interested in working on campaigns and generating income, but not all those users know how to trade, so it is not certain that they will, but we do agree that thanks to this forum yobit has more users every day

• +2 1

Yes, one of the purposes of this forum is to get more members for Yobit, because if you do not open an account, you will not receive your Satoshi coins, yet you can see what our forum policy will be after this. Month.

Of course yes, because this forum aims to gain more membership for the yobit platform, and this is necessary because if you do not have a Yobit account, you will not be able to receive your coins.

If cryptotalk forum introduce referrals system on this forum, then more and more people visit this forum. The community increase to some extent and it put hardles for moderator to check them on daily basis. 

But there is a chance of getting more helpful information about cryptocurrency and bitcoins. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1