Telegram and whatsapp shooters | please report them - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Telegram and whatsapp shooters | please report them

8 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

That is what I have been doing whenever I am seeing any. However I created this to spread the awareness that we all need to do that same and also that others can identify the pattern easily.

thats good! together we will get this all done but i hope there will be more users who can help us!

BTW why you woke up so early! 😄 

6 minutes ago, hexwin said:

There is also one other similar thing where they have big dot from left side below text.
Pay attention this and report them all.

Big dot with a long rectangle like a quote on the message right? i see some of them, already reported and will look for more!

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Okay this big dot seems like they wanted to advertise something and they could not find the signature space. I have notice one of the user doing it. I can not remember if I had reported it or not though.

They are too lazy to create a post basically.

They look like betrayers, that's means when contest is finished they'll leave our site right!

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I'm new to the forum but what I do when I see such messages is to report them to moderators.

My Justification?

Junk message and possible scam.

It may be a good idea to organize some forum members to have some order and create a better ecosystem for members.

After all, if the forum is free of scammers is something that benefits us in the long run.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, cryptokram said:

thats good! together we will get this all done but i hope there will be more users who can help us!

Well this is the reason for creating this topic LOL

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

BTW why you woke up so early! 😄 

LOL, I was not sleeping. I was having some pure fun time with my 10 and half month baby girl. She now can move her heard left and right to say "No" for something that she does not like. But if she likes anything then she will just look at you 🥰

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Well this is the reason for creating this topic LOL

LOL, I was not sleeping. I was having some pure fun time with my 10 and half month baby girl. She now can move her heard left and right to say "No" for something that she does not like. But if she likes anything then she will just look at you 🥰

Here is one example of that big dot on left side I have told you before.
Pay attention and you will see that this are also bots so report them all

s.320.jpg

2 minutes ago, th3nolo said:

After all, if the forum is free of scammers is something that benefits us in the long run.

That is what the rally we are doing now! we need to clean them before they rank up or stay longer here!

I was having some pure fun time with my 10 and half month baby girl.

Congratulations dude! wishing her all the best!

3 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

They look like betrayers, that's means when contest is finished they'll leave our site right!

We don't know yet! they might stay here for a long time and start attacking again later!

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

That is what the rally we are doing now! we need to clean them before they rank up or stay longer here!

We don't know yet! they might stay here for a long time and start attacking again later!

They are people who after something for a short term, and always people like that might be scammers.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

s.320.jpg

Okay so this has any script there? Or it's just a dot with the text? If there are scripts then of course it is report worthy. I will pay attention next time.

2 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

She is my bitocin girl and I would like to give her a bitcoin life. I mean she will not care about fiat currency but to have bitcoin with her always to spend or exchange. I am sure time will change by then when she will grow up.

• Useful or interesting 1

when she will grow up.

teach her to hunt bots like what we are doing here now! well back to the topic! they are seriously attacking the forum! if this is not for the money then what for! grrrr!

2 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

They are people who after something for a short term, and always people like that might be scammers.

we dont know what are they up to until now ! pay per post is the best target to think.

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

teach her to hunt bots like what we are doing here now!

Well she might have very good knowledge about the blockchain technology and decentralization. I would like to give her the foundation and I hope if she likes it then she can be one of the well known blockchain engineer in the world. However I will have full support with whatever she wants to be.

well back to the topic! they are seriously attacking the forum! if this is not for the money then what for! grrrr!

If the really think that this will give them money then they are stupid of course.

19 minutes ago, hexwin said:

---snipsnap---

What an interesting find. Watching some of these accounts now and not all of their posts have the dot. We need to go deeper! 😁

2 minutes ago, Moon said:

What an interesting find. Watching some of these accounts now and not all of their posts have the dot. We need to go deeper! 😁

image.png.a7749be0f1c638a7df185bd06863f3f0.png

Here is one more, they are popin up like popcorns... new accounts posting rubbish things, sometimes in russian, sometimes in english .... all spam all reported, but moderators need to stop this

3 minutes ago, Moon said:

The bots, the scripts, plain copy pasters, plagiarism, copy pasters from the same topic, whatsapp spammers, telegram spammers - there are so many form we have now that people are trying to use to take advantage of this paid per posts. There fools does not even have any clue that whatever they are posting - after a while all are getting deleted. They will not get any single sat for this stupid works.

Are they those kind of people who thinks they are very smart but in reality they find themselves in the most fool position LOL.

4 minutes ago, hexwin said:

image.png.a7749be0f1c638a7df185bd06863f3f0.png

Here is one more, they are popin up like popcorns... new accounts posting rubbish things, sometimes in russian, sometimes in english .... all spam all reported, but moderators need to stop this

Now i remember! i am seeing some Russian comments on English sections! i dont mind them because i dont understant what they are talking about! thanks for this!

7 minutes ago, Moon said:

Thank you for being here i hope you can help big in catching the rats in this forum!

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Now i remember! i am seeing some Russian comments on English sections! i dont mind them because i dont understant what they are talking about! thanks for this!

This are spammers, and they should be reported.... it is forbidden by rules to sopeak other languages, and some users received warning points for this, but this DOT posts are all bot spammers, so you can see source of them ....

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

This are spammers, and they should be reported.... it is forbidden by rules to sopeak other languages, and some users received warning points for this, but this DOT posts are all bot spammers, so you can see source of them ....

You mean everything posted on this section that is not English is a SPAM! and we can report them immediately?

How i wish the local boards will be up soon so people will have their places! BTW, count me in! i'll report them!

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

The bots, the scripts, plain copy pasters, plagiarism, copy pasters from the same topic, whatsapp spammers, telegram spammers - there are so many form we have now that people are trying to use to take advantage of this paid per posts. There fools does not even have any clue that whatever they are posting - after a while all are getting deleted. They will not get any single sat for this stupid works.

Are they those kind of people who thinks they are very smart but in reality they find themselves in the most fool position LOL.

Yes I think that the most important thing is that they won't be able to withdraw any profits from this spamming.

Do you guys think that having to register an email account, register in yobit and register here is enough to prevent them from actually managing to withdraw?

2 minutes ago, Moon said:

Do you guys think that having to register an email account, register in yobit and register here is enough to prevent them from actually managing to withdraw?

No sure what you mean, a bit unclear but I think this is want you wanted to say(?):

Registering in both place using the same email?

In this case yes possible but I think you can not just create account in Yobits and misuse them. They have very strong security measurement and they will know the duplicate accounts.

I have seen in numerous occasions that people cheated so they did not get paid.

4 minutes ago, Moon said:

Yes I think that the most important thing is that they won't be able to withdraw any profits from this spamming.

There are no way that they can.  

6 minutes ago, Moon said:

This is what I was asking and I agree, they are wasting their time with this.

I hope those fools understand it and the earlier they realize it the better for us LOL

It is really very distracting to report those posts and then continue in a conversations. Sometimes in a topic when you are reading they pops up and it's annoying.

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I hope those fools understand it and the earlier they realize it the better for us LOL

It is really very distracting to report those posts and then continue in a conversations. Sometimes in a topic when you are reading they pops up and it's annoying.

It is impossible to make any kind of conversation at all... they always post several in the row...
I don't see any words from moderators yet ragarding this issue. 🙄

4 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I don't see any words from moderators yet ragarding this issue. 🙄

Well I have seen that they were deleting the post once reported and in fact they are very quick to response. I wanted to get the link of the post after 2/3 minutes of reporting and then found that it has already deleted.

So may be the are not saying anything here but they are doing their job very silently.

that is true! the moderator is banning those users with enough evidence on their action! just minutes and they were gone! I saw Epidemia account posting in Russian board! while desais is keep responding every time i tag him!

On 10/22/2019 at 3:10 PM, xBDT Script said:

This is something now I am seeing since I logged in. The posts from some Brand new members who are constantly posting spam with their telegram and whatsapp address. They are really making a mess the topics with their off topic responses. It's kind of advertising for something I guess. So far I have reported a lot of them and constantly reporting them. I did not think to create a topic or I would keep some link to give you an example. Here is an example:

5FkWTVM.png

If you spot any please keep them reporting. It really is annoying. Please help the community and keep us safe for those nonsense stupid spammers.

I have saw it a couple of days ago. I don't like this too. A user should not perform this type of activity. It is boring. Member should avoid doing that.