Which place you spent more in crypto life ? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which place you spent more in crypto life ?

On 21/10/2019 at 8:23, Cryptohash said:

Estos son los 4 lugares donde las personas criptográficas se unen y avanzan en su vida.

• Juego
  • Comercio 
  • Medio social: para monedas nuevas.
  • Foro 

Este es el lugar donde solía pasar mi tiempo 🙂 

• Paso alrededor de 5 a 6 horas jugando y
  • Resto de horas en medio social para adquirir más conocimientos.
  • Ahora me quedo con la vida del foro, paso alrededor de 3 horas

¿Cuál es tu lugar favorito donde pasas la mayor parte del día? ¿Hay algún lugar que dejé? Solo cítelo. para que pueda pasar el rato contigo.

Qué hay de tí ? 

You always have to be aware when you start new projects and make the most of them, sometimes I wonder how many good projects come to market almost daily and we only take advantage of a few, before I played a lot and wasted a lot of time, but now I decided to learn every day to improve and surpass myself

• +1 1

Most of the time I spent in coin giveaways
But also on exchanges and exchangers, but on YOBIT, there is DICE and I also spent a lot of time on it, where I raised money

• +1 1

I spent most of my time in knowing about crypto currency so that i can become successful in this platform. And i also spend some of my in the treading section and i Don't really spend much time in gambling. 

That's it

On 10/21/2019 at 7:23 AM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Social medium - For new coins.
  • Forum 

These are the place i used to spend my time 🙂 

• I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling and
  • Rest of hours in social medium to gain more knowledge.
  • Now i stick to forum life i spend around 3 hours

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

I spend more time in forums to learn how to configure the miners and trade and also see videos to learn more

In my case, I spend a lot of time looking for new opportunities and then also investigating more about the topics that I have found interesting and promising to continue advancing in them. I also dedicate time to play and consume content on topics of interest to me through videos or news.

i spent more of my time here in forum. considering i can’t really do the trading because it’s more complicated and i’m only a beginner. gambling is more risky for me and my luck is not so great. so yeah i can only spend for about an hour in forum.

I spend more on marketing or trading, I know that it is risky but it would still benefit, also videogames also put some money there. That is what I spend the most to earn more than I have or lose.

• +1 1

How do I spend my time? I don't waste time on gambling, because I'm not a gambling person. I don't believe in making money on luck or luck. I spend 2-3 hours a day trading. The forum is mostly 2 hours a day to study various topics and gain knowledge.

Currently I think that I spend more of my time researching and learning more about cryptocurrencies, mostly in forums and websites, in terms of time I will say that I spend about 4 hours a week in trading and about 10 or 12 in forums and websites

• +1 1

I spent most time in trading. Although I’m also spending time in gambling and sitting a lot on forums. I think this is the best thing you can do. Because you learn from other experienced people. 

• +1 1

I spend a lot of time on this site writing useful topics and comments, trading and keep in touch in crypto coins news in telegram. 

I spend a lot of time on different forums and try to get knowledge about crypto world. Also I'm trying to trade on different exchanges, so I also spend much time there. I often read different news resources

For me it is Social and Trading, I keep participating in airdrop and other giveaways with crypto as a reward, and I love trading crypto

I do not like gambling because gambling is very difficult to control, but the cryptocurrency itself is of great interest to me. As such, I do not spend time in gambling at all, on forums dedicated to cryptocurrency, I am ready to sit for hours, as I come across a lot of useful things for my work with cryptocurrency, sometimes it comes up to 8 hours a day - I don't get very tired from "communication". In parallel, I am trading and exploring new projects with their new coins. It's hard to say how much time it takes, but most of the time is spent on forums, a little less on trading, and when there is time, I devote it to studying potential investments in new coins.

• +1 1

On 21/10/2019 at 8:23, Cryptohash said:

Estos son los 4 lugares donde las personas criptográficas se unen y avanzan en su vida.

• Juego
  • Comercio 
  • Medio social: para monedas nuevas.
  • Foro 

Este es el lugar donde solía pasar mi tiempo 🙂 

• Paso alrededor de 5 a 6 horas jugando y
  • Resto de horas en medio social para adquirir más conocimientos.
  • Ahora me quedo con la vida del foro, paso alrededor de 3 horas

¿Cuál es tu lugar favorito donde pasas la mayor parte del día? ¿Hay algún lugar que dejé? Solo cítelo. para que pueda pasar el rato contigo.

Qué hay de tí ? 

Well, I would say that I spend most of the day on the telegram social network, there I talk to my partners and I reach agreements.
I also use a lot of reddit to inform me of news about cryptocurrencies

In social networks especially in telegram since there many people have groups where they talk about cryptocurrencies.

I Start Tradinf from 2019, and i love this forum for lot of information gives to me, respect to all usefull users!

i spend more time in trading, social media and forum also.. i spend three to four hours in forum and trading.. but i can not spend time in gamble because gambling is risky for me.

I don´t really know where i spend the most of time in the crypto world,i´m certain that gambling is not the winner and i think i´m probably spending most of my crypto time in social media looking for new airdrops

I also spend a lot of time playing a lot, although lately I have been here in the forum learning about a lot of quality things about cryptocurrencies, I hope to continue striving to achieve that wonderful knowledge of cryptocurrencies.

23 hours ago, Caracteres87 said:

Bueno, yo diría que me paso la mayor parte del día en la red social de Telegram, allí hablo con mis socios y llego a acuerdos.
También utilizo mucho reddit para informarme de novedades sobre criptomonedas

In airdrops I had good results more than the taps that are a waste of time in aidrop I went from 0 dollars to 100 dollars in a short time and I keep looking and researching new aidrop since there is a lot of scam.

In my crypto life I have spent most of my time in this forum.  Lots of money can be made from this forum.  In a short time it can make a lot of money.  So I spent a lot of time on this forum