World Countries and Crypto Prohibitions - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

World Countries and Crypto Prohibitions

In my country few months back legalized crypto so we have nor see so many changes, but before legalized so many peoples use crypto without any issues, because countries ban crypto but not totally so now except crypto legally, so its help our economy increase.

The cryptocurrency has not gained wide spread so far in my country, but recently I have noticed an increase in the number of people working in crypto in my country.
It has not yet been authorized to work with encryption legally, but I do not mind working with it as I have not heard about any problem that occurred because of encryption.

• +2 1

There are no problems in my country regarding cryptocurrencies and there is no fear of them among the people. It is true that a small percentage of them know about it, but there are no problems now, and we are trying to increase the number of users of cryptocurrencies in my country in order for the benefit to prevail for everyone.

There are many countries where the use of the btc is banned because they usually don't know about it , that's why they didn't allow it and they are usually unknown of this importance. That's why it is prohibited in many countries

I think that crypto is popular in a lot of countries. By the same time there area a lot of countries which they prevent trading crypto and they are against digital currencies

Currently in my country, they decided to prohibit dealing in digital currencies, but until now, no law has been issued that prohibits it. This decision is not valid and I am trading normally until further notice

Many countries around the world are currently declaring this cryptocurrency legal. I think this current crossing of all barriers is going to be the most popular currency in the present and future

We are all hoping that this cryptocurremcy will be freely used in our society like fiat money, some people here are using cryptocurrency but not all knows the cryptocurrency and this is not approved by our government.

In our country we are allowed to use crypto for some transactions, we are also allowed to do buy and sell, also trading is legal too. Our government allows the use of crypto but they don't recognize bitcoin as a real currency. We are free to use our crypto as long as the activity is legal

Now a days maximum countries are allowing btc and many countries are adopting btc for their banking section. in future it will be allowed for many other countries I think

No still not. A year ago in my country restriction was being applied on direct bitcoin trading. Also some of exchanges stop their operations in our country. In future it could be adopted but now there is not

Hello guys!

My country does not legalized it and because they do not trace crypto currency but soon our country will legal it because now a days every country give allowance to everyone for trading through crypto currency. Soon our country will also make it legal after seeing the fame of cryptocurrency.

Gentleman I want to tell you that East Asia and some other countries trade of the Bitcoin and the Bitcoin of the cryptocurrency is illegal and I am hoping that very soon the cryptocurrency is legal in the all over the world best of luck

I am not encountering any predicament using cryptocurrency I am using it freely  but I think very soon countries that banned it would soon allow their people to start using it especially countries that have lots graduates who haven't been employed yet they can make money  by investing in cryptocurrency so it's going to help government in many ways.

On 10/21/2019 at 5:31 PM, cryptotalker said:

One of the leading countries in the world in terms of crypto assets and Blockchain is Malta. there people can continue their activities in a comfortable way. (Binance is therefore in Malta)

How are the approaches to crypto in the world and in your country? Is it possible to access crypto assets in your country?

Crypto transactions can be done from our country because the government has approved crypto in our country.We can trade in crypto and even buy various items in our country with the help of cryptocurrency.

In my own country we don't have any problems with crypto currency because is legalize and we used it for payments during shopping online and other online payments and the most interesting part of it is that they are about to launch bitcoin atm.

• +1 1

We all salute all the countries that help us in spreading the field of cryptocurrencies and support us in it, thus facilitating a lot of matters between people and also earning profits

My country has not found favour with Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency. One can't buy anything either online or offline through Cryptocurrency. In fact the government is planning to bring their own digital coin.

one reason why the whole country of the world are not accepting cryptocurrencies for now is because non among the most leading countries has total and boadly come out to say that they have accepted cryptocurrencies, thought they might have allowed it use in the countries. 

• +1 1

There are many countries in the world where cryptocurrency is considered an illegal business that is why many countries do not accept it.I think if this currency is legalized, many countries can accept it and make a profit from it.

Well, that's surprising to me, because if not during football games, I almost forget about a country like Malta, but it good to know that they are actually among the leading a countries promoting the use of cryptocurrecy.

it is right that there are many countries who do not reject and prohibited the cryptocurrencies I think these kind of cryptocurrencies will be able to get more economically strong.

My dear friend, cryptocurrency is a popular online platform.  People from different countries work here.  However, people in some countries can not work  Crypto forums have banned all these countries.  I don't know any specific reason for this.  Since I am a new member of the Crypto Forum.  However there are a lot of people connected to this site and a lot of people develop your skills which is very useful for me and your users and those who are very good at your education, because when you improve your skills you can trade with others in the whole market.  Thanks

On 10/21/2019 at 7:31 PM, cryptotalker said:

Is it possible to access crypto assets in your country

Well in my country, they didn't talk about with cryptocurrency but we're freely to used it which is good for us because we can used cryptocurrency to earned money especially for the traders and investors.

Cryptocurrency is one of the best platform which is used in all over the world as a worldwide program so I also advised to all member you can also work on it as a blockchain because those countries who work on this site as a blockchain this is very useful and valuable for your country is because Bitcoin has very vast range digital currency program and this price is very smart and actual so this price will be also helpful for you and your financial condition if you work on it as a blockchain member or countries.