Best BTC Lightning wallet - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Stoffy

Best BTC Lightning wallet

I'm not familiar with the lightning network, but from what I've heard, lightning network transactions are much faster than bitcoin transactions, and the fees are also lower.

Exodus is a desktop and mobile wallet with a very simple user interface and an exchange built-in. One of Exodus’s most popular features is the ability to swap between a growing number of cryptocurrencies. Exodus currently allows for swaps between over 100 different cryptocurrencies. 

Electrum is best for it because it can safe many coins.It is easy to use and safe.It has high security system.It has low transaction fees.It is comfortable. 

• +1 1

My best wallet is trust wallet that I use often to receive a cryptocurrency because it's support many coins of cryptocurrency and its security is good and easy to use and sometimes I also use Coinbase which is also best. These both wallets are good and secure and easily everyone can understand. 

Yes in this crypto world have many wallet. But best wallet fot BTc is Binance and coins base wallet. I use the coin base wallet but last week i switch coin base to binance. Because this wallet is best fot BTC

Blue Wallet is a very good wallet because it is also called the best BTC Lightning wallet from which people use this wallet and keep your money  inside it and keep it safe