YOUR PRIVACY, YOUR EVERYTHING - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

YOUR PRIVACY, YOUR EVERYTHING

On 9/26/2020 at 1:52 PM, Guru2050 said:

First let me start by welcoming everyone in to the world of crypto currency.

It's a community that houses gainful and profitable opportunities, fruitful and lucrative offers for earning Crypto money passively depending on the task chosen for participation.

In view of this, SECURITY should be given utmost priority, first class attention as their are other categories of people who tends to use Crypto currency in extra legal or prohibited way. Talking about scammers, hackers or any other cyber securities disruptions.

So as a member in this forum and Crypto world at large. You have to know that:

1. Private  keys given to you while registering in both sites are for you and you alone.

2. They are not meant to be share with anyone no matter what he/she claims to be.

3. Write and save your personal  keys or details in hard copy, not online as they carries your money.

4. Avoid login your personal details in to public system etc.

These are the basic, bold steps to safeguard and keep one highly protected from their threat.

Welcome dear this post is so informative for me and all rest members . Be careful for scammers.  It's bad thing. Your personal your everything yes sure so please be careful these people who hacked your account . Be xare full nest wishes😊👍

Yes I agree with you own privacy everything. Because if you work with your privacy, you can go a long way.  so don`t reveal your privacy don't share your secret with anyone never he can get benefit your privacy don't share it with anyone.

• +1 1

Yes my dear. Don't you dare to give your identity and informations to anyone. We can trust no one in this world. 
privacy is our responsibility and not dare to give our information and identity to anyone because many people on world is wishes to see our failure in life. on forum the summers and hackers increasing day by day for stolen our identity. No one trust anyone blindly. 

• +4 1

Indeed, my friend. Thank you for that very informative topic here in forum, keep it up.

Nowadays, privacy is so much important because I’ve heard a lot in the news talks about hacking and lose of their funds in their bank accounts. The main reason is the privacy, I guess there are people is quickly trust someone without knowing the true intentions of that person so that after they give their privacy to someone like phone numbers, credit card or other personal information they easily get scammed or hacked. The best way to prevent that is to create a very strong password, change your password regularly and enable 2FA Authentication so that more security, less hacked or scammed.

Yes no doubt it is totally right a d our privacy is in our hand whyjot it is the best forum i think and absolutely good I think. If our private jets in our hand even we can't share with the others then our payment is save.

• +2 1

Yes. Privacy is a critical or complex thing that can't be observed or fulfilled by everyone. Most people shares there personal info with known or People nearby or close one but that need to be not shared to anyone. They think that people whom he/she sharing is his/her close one but that thing what he/she sharing is no need to share with someone. This way there break their privacy. . . .

Yes my friend i totally agree with you.  Your privacy is main   for everything.  You should provide strong password by giving   special character,  number,  capital and small latter.  If  you provide poor password so that hacker can hack your account.  So you should provide a strong password so that hacker can’t hack Your account. 

Be careful in your wallet. 

Best of luck             

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Yes your private keys should be known to you only  and keep it covertly so others don't know you have such thing you can keep it with bank save it in your email . 

I think like that too. Cause if you having lots of information on your pc and someone who dont have to get to your personal info getting to it in anyway - your information stolen. Its better to use some kind of fingerprint usb drive or for pc.

at first thank you for your grateful discussion about privacy.. it s very important for all member. mainly accout privacy anr wallet privacy is more important...because any time our money or account will be lossed lace of privacy..so we should log in account in public place.

On 1/18/2021 at 8:53 AM, Kenan12 said:

the most important thing that members want here is safety and reliability, if any site does not support saving money, no one will approach it, and this forum actually guarantees our money, saves it and pays us on a weekly basis

Interesting facts shared @Kenan12 no doubt security and legitimacy of the site is playing significant role in attracting members to participate and that's why the population keep growing everyday. In point of fact credibility, trustworthy and transparency are the fundamental bedrock for the progress of cryptotalk

Yes of course my friend my privacy my everything so good advice and thanks for sharing legal advice and hope all follow this instructions and do not share our privacy information with other people then safely here if you share personal information with other then you loss our accounts. 

• +4 1

Privacy is very important in a man life. 

When it comes to privacy, some of you may think you have nothing to hide. But that’s a straw man. It’s especially hard to defend this line of thinking now that big tech companies have attracted so much soft power they can influence elections, inflame conflicts and divide people in general. It’s time to think about the bigger impact of technology on the fabric of society, and not just your personal case.

In fact, our private key is everything to us because if our private key falls into the hands of someone else, we can lose a lot of our personal data and all our money. So we have to keep our private key safe and take precautions.

• +1 1

This is the great information for everyone. When we are working online we are open to many threats . so we must be aware of our privacy and keep our self secure from the spammers.Don't open spam mails and links .you can be hacked.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear right I'm agree with you privacy is everything we should need to secure our account completely and also our money cryptotalk is best because it cannot demand for any private information

• +5 1

Thank you so much for providing us with these informations. It is important for everyone to keep the private informations secured. We need to be careful what we share or who we share. It is good to keep our details and informations encrypted. 

very good information about security purpost. Because security is all thing in online trading and accounts. Because if your passward use by another person that you will understand best what is gone with you. so my advice is also donot share your security info with others.

• +1 1

Your privacy is important on every social media or platform as there are scammers and phishing sites that are on the prowl to gain easy access to profiles of unsuspecting members of the platforms. Which is why it is important to safe guard your privacy by being careful with sites that require you to save your details because some scammers use the opportunity to gain access and then wipe all your savings.

So always try to hide privacy. Because without me saying you know there are a lot of scammers here. So do everything according to all the rules. Then try to enter the strong password in your account which will help in secure the account.

Yes that's right. Privacy is important thing in our life. If we create passwords that will be strong passwords its safe for us and it is not very easy to hijack. This is a great information for everyone and we should protect our private keys. We don't share our private things not to anyone.  It is an useful information 

Yes privacy is everything in live one need to have privacy in order to be safe you need to have a good security to both your cryptotalk currency platform account and the yobit account and make sure you don't share it with anyone and try to save it in a hard copy where you will get to it anytime you are in need of it and don't try to expose your privacy to any one in order to be saved from scammers and hackers

Thanks for sharing this wonderful idea with us. We are open to so many threats and risk,the only way to secure ourselves from such threats is to avoid sharing our personal detail about our account with anyone. Make sure our account are well secure and safe from scam.

Hello my friend. If we can't keep our privacy. Then I will never succeed. Then my scammer will cheat us. That is why our privacy is all ours. Thanks.