Cryptotalk forum on Facebook - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Cryptotalk forum on Facebook

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currenciesd

Social medias are the great way for promotion of platform as the audience there is already established. Sure that explanation will reach to many members and if anyone like the concept of forum sure they will join the forum and learn about it.

• +1 1

This is the place where a person, through his participation, invites people to join the forum, work in it, gain experience and learn from it, and this is a good and wonderful thing, and I see that we will see many join the forum during the coming period
Therefore, I hope that all new members read the rules well, adhere to them and respect them so that they can protect their accounts from warning or banning.

Happy birthday to this forum and congratulations to all the members who are still here..it is nice to see that on facebook .. can you unify an official page for this forum ??!

Yes it is ap pleasant thought. Iis for numerous i cruel i parcel of individuals connect in this location for Working. So i recommended facebook could be a very game location and for great showcasing. We will concurred with this proposal so i tell Facebook may be a exceptionally thought for promoting .

It really is excellent to market the particular community forum about Fb yet we have to be mindful concerning the sort of folks we have been appealing so that we all will not ask spammers ahead to be able to unsolicited mail the particular community forum merely inside the identity of earning funds. Make an effort to discuss the particular community forum together with those people who are enthusiastic about cryptocurrency.

yes friend this is very good forum so that many of people work this site and get good benefit this is very good and trusted site in the online market so that many people work this site and get good profit this site.

thanks 

Hi dear you are absolutely right this platform is wonderful. It provides us new ideas of online earning. I am very happy to be the part of this platform. Let work together and make this more interesting and helpful for new comers. 

I think we should respect the rules hardly and work in this forum without thinking only in the money so we wil be very happy and we will get our payments honestly

• +1 1

I am very happy to join this platform. I try to read all the forum rules and apply them and I am looking for information also in order to develop myself here and help me to continue and progress Happy Eid to all with prosperity and progress.

• +1 1

Happy birthday to this wonderful forum, it's my pleasure to see this forum growing bigger and bigger. Because new comers keep flowing everyday and this is a welcome development. Publishing this forum on facebook will be a excellent idea 

Edited by Manir
  • +1 1

Greetings friend, it is true, we have been with the platform for a long time, it has been going on for two years and the best thing is that it continues to grow and more people want to join the cryptographic world from the cryptotalk platform

Dear Friend! Many out there have no idea about this forum, they wish to be in the family but no one has told them about it, publishing it on the Facebook will make a lot of people konw about this great forum and lot of members into this forum will make it prosper and benefits others. 

Cryptotlk is a very good forum and it is a very good website. I have been working on it for 3 months now and I have learned a lot from it and it is a beneficial website And I have searched about this website on YouTube, there are also its positive comments. All and all say that this website is very good and I have learned a lot from it and I also work on it on a daily basis But I would like to suggest that we should make a page of it which is on Facebook and our new members should also know that it is a very good website and on this we get a lot of benefits. 

This is not strange, because cryptotalk is a wonderful forum, it was able to attract many people to join it, due to the knowledge it provides to members about cryptocurrencies and trading markets, and the financial rewards it gives them, it is not strange to find an explanation about cryptotalk on any other site such as feacbook, google or  Any other site.

• +5 1

happy birth day. That's nice words, my friend ... Facebook is a big social networking site with leaders and followers. When talking about this wonderful forum and how to work in it on Facebook, this indicates that the positive responses to it are many, and this will contribute to its spread and fame more and more with the support of all friends and loved ones.

• +2 1

I wish the crypto talk forum a lasting and prosperous hope new members are still coming to join the forum. The forum has achieved tremendous achievements in a short time What does it look like in the coming year? My idea is that more success is still ahead.

• +1 1

Thanks my friend your question is absolutely right but i don't know about it why i have never posted so much .I have some experience about all the posts I have posted on this form. I don't know anything about it i will find out soon .

There are many posts that I encountered on Facebook talking about this forum and I heard about this forum through one of the posts, but this forum is being promoted as a way to earn money instead of being a place to learn about cryptocurrencies.

My dear friend, it is very good forum if this forum promote on Facebook than everyone joined this forum because all country people use Facebook than new member will learn on crypto talk. I hope you understand. God luck.

This guy seemed very good at inviting people and he was doing the right thing. Maybe we should all support the forum and talk about it everywhere and ask people to join and maybe they are looking but this opportunity could not find them which will help them to learn so much about cryptocurrency.

Well it does not sound that much existing but it's important that we do check on what would be the right things to do using such a platform there is a lot of work to be done.

If this forum is linked with the Facebook then this will be most popular all over the world because Facebook is like the family site. All over the worlds people are present on Facebook and all people use it and if once cryptotalk link share on Facebook then many people joined this forum and this forum will progressed in no days. 

• +1 1

Happy birthday to cryptotalk. Late Wish because I'm beginner in this platform. Cryptotalk is one of best platform for students to learn new things about crypto and as well as earn handsome money.

Yes, there are many who invite their friends to participate in the forum and publish everything about the forum, and this indicates that the forum has done a great job these days

• +1 1