Cryptotalk forum on Facebook - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Cryptotalk forum on Facebook

On 9/25/2020 at 5:45 PM, Nezar said:

Hi friends, it has been a year since this awesome forum was created and I am very happy to be a part of it, so first I would like to say happy new year to our encrypted chat forum and wish it prosperity and lasting progress Secondly, I am wandering around Facebook today, I was able to see something very beautiful Bringing happiness to myself, and this thing is an explanation for our forum. This is the place where a person, through his participation, invites people to join the forum, work in it, gain experience and learn from it, and this is a good and wonderful thing, and I see that we will see many join the forum during the coming period
Therefore, I hope that all new members read the rules well, adhere to them and respect them so that they can protect their accounts from warning or banning.

Note: I cannot share a screenshot of the post inside Facebook because it is written in Arabic

When we discusse a topic of cryptocurrency platform, then it's means that we are learning more about cryptocurrency platform. If we want to invite people on this platform then there are different apps and sites for inviting people. For example, Facebook in most popular and advance app for this purpose. Second app is WhatsApp, million of people use this app for different reasons. So these apps more beneficial for inviting people on this platform.

Hello! Has it been a year since the creation of this forum? Cool! I want to wish the creators, admins, moderators and generally all a good New Year's mood! 2020 was not a bad year for cryptocurrency. In 2021, I wish Bitcoin reached $ 30,000. I wish everyone a good mood, do not get sick and celebrate the New Year with family and friends. Good luck to all!

Social platform is best Facebook but i know Facebook not Best cryptotalk is best social platform in thw word but some country is nit supported,

I said to ,

happy birthday 🎁🎂 to our this forum.

Of course it's a very good plateform for us . It's a helping forum and we can earn money online With the help of this forum because it's a real forum for us. I worked many sites but all sites were real but my friend told me about it. And I also told my friends and they will join it very soon. But to stay here rules are necessary for follow. We should promote it .

waw, essentially this is incredibly charming moreover impressive and breathtaking motivation but I personally enclose not came across crypto currency on Facebook  unchanging just the once or new but perhaps it is as I am new component at this point and I don't be inflicted with a great deal encounter about that.

It's really visible and we can invite more people to this place and work with it, it's really important to get everything together in the right perspective and create a platform, only you are not paid for the generals again.This indicates that it is really effective and that it is the best way for people to invest their time.  I wish all members lasting success.  I hope this forum will continue.

I am new here and I don't know about the topics which is on Facebook but slowly I think there is no problem for me and I do well income here. 

It is a very good thing that people are advertising cryptotalk on Facebook and other social media platforms. We should always try to spread the knowledge of the cryptocurrency. We should try to advertise and and try to explain the cryptotalk to our friends.

• +3 1

Hello dears. Happy New year to all of you. And thank you for this amezing post. You seniors are our inspiration and we learn much more things from you. God bless you all ❤️

It is a smart thought to advance the gathering through interpersonal organizations like Facebook, numerous individuals don't have the foggiest idea about the universe of cryptographic forms of money, so spreading them will make a few people intrigued and end up as new individuals on cryptotalk looking for significant data. As another part, you should keep the principles and read them cautiously to try not to be punished.

thanks for your post.....

• Useful or interesting 1

Facebook is one of the best social media where we can promote this forum. Facebook will bring us together as one entity or family and be able to share our experiences together and all of us will grow by learning new things everyday

Most importantly, I might want to welcome the discussion. Ideally it will go further later on and win individuals' psyches. Also, the quantity of discussion individuals is expanding step by step. They are working with consideration here. Ideally in the event that everybody works here keeping the guidelines, at that point we will have the option to work pleasantly in this discussion for quite a while to come. Good luck to everybody.

Vow this is amazing this person do a great work that he likes a lot of this forum and wants other people to join this forum. We high school to do this type of things to make our forum more better and more popular because it gives us many opportunities to learn and earn at the same time.

• +3 1

My exposure to this forum was not channelled through Facebook or any other social media platforms. This was through my close friends and with the help of research and experience of earning money online. I have been passionate to find a site that pays for participation by interactions. So if the campaign may be extend to social media platforms it will expand faster than not

Yes as a new member in the forum I will my possible best to see that I  spread this platform in other social media and without stepping on any rules regulating this platform but if you try to step on the rules you will face the consequences

• +1 1

Yes you are right we should make bigger more and following rules It is standard operating procedure  and avoid some problems we make it more useful And gain more knowledge .

Wish you best of luck .

Thank you 

• +4 1

It is a matter of great pleasure my friend that this platform of ours is also being appreciated on Facebook. As you know, this is a platform where we can work and earn a lot of money while working at the same time. And then as this platform was introduced on Facebook, so many people will join this platform. And along with them, many experts of cryptocurrency experts will also join us, who will share their knowledge and experience with us, which will benefit us. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, Mohammed jaseel said:

Of course crypto can be seen on Facebook because crypto is a growing forum. You can sometimes see a crypto talk page on facebook, but it's less likely to be genuine because crypto it's only an official page. So handle it carefully

Yes I am agree with you that Facebook is a social network where every type of information can be found for any purpose but the cryptotalk compaign is  promote our self for newly users of the world through Facebook because in these days everyone use Facebook so much for daily life.

Good innovation. Through facebook we connect More members in crypotalk.its good for promotion of crypotalk because millions people connect with facebook. They can access  through facebook in crypotalk. This advertising is good if promote on social media

Yes my dear happy birthday at that day but today is not but I say this is the world best forum it is very friendly and useful. So never loose your heart earn well and take your friends on this forum.

• +1 1

This forum needs to be revived, and it needs to be expanded to include all people. During the last period, many members stopped publishing and their activities decreased. Happy Birthday to the best forum of all time, nice to see this forum get rich again.

At-least that you can place a connection of the article. I am able to see Arabic so that I had been eager to learn this article. Allow me to hunt in face-book. Much like that individual, my good friends have begun a new set at which we now encourage folks and instructing them along with the data that which we've got around crypto. All of us contains 10+ un-known associates that are in the crypto talk.

Yes you are absolutely right . we can increase popularity on this platform on social media and I will suggest beginners to learn the rules and regulation and start their projects with hardworking and achieve success 

Happy birthday to this forum am sorry am wising this forum happy birthday lately I just join this group few days back I am willing to do anything to make this forum attract more member