Cryptotalk forum on Facebook - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Cryptotalk forum on Facebook

Yes sir, I understand your lesson and I read full of topics I am sure you are right because crypto currency is famous of the Facebook and Twitter and other social networks but this thing is good  I have some of days experience but I realized this work of cryptotalk on Facebook.

Thanks you so much for this forum sharing this topic.

I came through these groups on Facebook, thanks to them for introducing me to this forum. I have read the policy and terms of the forum and I hope to stay safe from the ban and from the warning points I wish you good luck

Most of the people now own Facebook because it is a social site
If you want to promote this forum, I advise you to do so

• +2 1

Happy birthday to the wonderful forum. I really feel happy and I am lucky because I joined this forum. Learning here is comfortable and effective and also get money. I wish everyone good luck and more distinction for this wonderful forum.

Well, this is really cool, I feel proud to be a member here when I see our forum being talked about and published on social networking sites, this is something we must also be part of the workers here, to expand the confidence of the people in the forum and the currencies as well.

• +2 1

I hope this forum stays and continues and works with confidence and honesty and the idea of Facebook to promote and advertise this work is very good and I see in the future in my point of view progress and continuation of this wonderful platform and good luck for all

Thank you, my friend, I am new here in this forum and they told me how good it is and read some articles on Facebook about this forum
Not breaking the rules is a good way to avoid getting banned

It is pretty good to know about the awareness of Cryptotalk forum on social media channels. On cryptotalk page you can find social media buttons of Cryptotalk. As you stated the post was in Arabic, this shows how the world is curious about this nice crypto forum. 

• +2 1

We are very grateful to this forum because it provides us with the opportunity to obtain information about digital currencies and share information about them, which spreads interest among members and develops our knowledge base.

• +1 1

I think that Facebook is an important platform with large numbers of people. We can invite people through Facebook to join the forum I think that this forum will be very popular with the Facebook community because of the ability of people to benefit and learn and because it is a distinguished forum from others in many things, or we can say that it is unique.

volume_up
content_copy
star_border

Of course, many have acquired the idea of this forum and its positiveness. I hope it will be a happy New Year
And to increase the number of members to reach the largest segment of societies
And that depends on our opinion of the forum and talking about its positives in front of people

Helloo.. This is a great platform which always help its members in time of teaching, couching or guiding them when trading, I think advertising it on Facebook is not support to be cause a lot of forum which are share on Facebook are scam so other make think so to this platform. Thanks.. 

The truth is that, when we have enough members here, we are able to bring in so many other people from out there to who are sitting without doing any job to earn, so many of them and it is one of the best way we are going to grow the forum and also tomake sure that our system is sustainable so thanks for this post

Yes, my dear, it is really a distinct matter. We see our forum spreading widely on social networking sites and it is a distinct matter. Forum since 2019 to the present day in 2020 The forum has been established today in 2021. We have worked in the forum very hard. I advise everyone to stay here and take knowledge and search for it.  From the forum and the effective participation in this forum is to obtain a great deal of experience necessary to work in the field of cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

Happy Birthday to this wonderful forum and I believe that We the new members have to be patient and learn quietly from the more experienced members and then we can participate effectively without putting ourselves at risk of being banned .. Good luck to everyone

Welcome my friend here in this forum
We have that social media is the best way to spread our forum and this world is the world of cryptocurrencies all over the world so we have to work as one team here and spread our forum on the widest scale in the world
All the best to everyone here

Good to hear crypto forum on Facebook.The most largest social media network can be very much helpful and provide opportunities for lots of skilled persons to work with crypto talk.If it is true then it is a great news

Social media is a great way to promote the forum, this will attract new people, but they have to respect and follow the rules of the forum
This will gain them sufficient experience and knowledge about the crypto world 
That would be very fruitful for this forum
Thank you for your participation

Yes indeed, the forum has a great reputation when talking about the encrypted world, it  always mentions the forum in the conversation, and this is how I got to know the forum, as one of the friends was talking about cryptocurrencies and the forum was mentioned in front of me, so I did the research and then I joined, but all newcomers must read the forum rules  well to avoid ban.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I share your opinion. I will certainly be happy when I see that the place in which I work and contribute to has become widespread around the world, and has become known to all,
But there is an idea that I liked, why does the forum not have pages on most social networking sites, Facebook Twitter YouTube, official forum sites. I think that in this way we will ensure a wider and faster spread of this forum everywhere

Hello, there should be an official page on Facebook, because Facebook has a high popularity, which increases the popularity of this forum to reach everyone's reach, to spread knowledge and benefit our friends financially 

Thank you, my friend, for your interest in this forum since its inception, and the advantages of this forum's business are always back to its members, and it raises many topics related to cryptocurrencies, how to use them, some trading and investment operations, and how they were attributed to the useful topics participating on this platform. Many members are gaining experience in this field on this market.

extraordinary compared to other way we will develop the gathering and spread it for an enormous scope, to build the quantity of individuals

• +3 1

It's great news, this platform is expanding day by day and we have new members joining everyday with passion and motivation to be a part of this community. Facebook is the biggest social media network and being published their should be really a good idea for the forum popularity.

• +3 1

you are right many out there have no idea about this forum they can't know about this properly not knowing rules of this for him not making sense topics or comments because they totally knew I want to suggest to have a beginner read all new topics here if he want to learn