A quick look up on the ratings feature. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

A quick look up on the ratings feature.

Thanks for sharing such information it would also help the beginners to understand it easily.Rating is a part of your earning I'd you get good and positive rating then you will get your money and if you get negative ratings it means you have to work on your content and give a unique information in the posts.Always keep working hard on this platform in order to maintain your level.

Classifications are very important and I loved it very much . Classifications made everything organized and tidy . Each classification contains a very important section . We should take a look at it . And to see the advantage of these divisions which have a very important fake advantage

There are some topics that do not have reactions and these topics are deleted and considered bad in most cases, it is not a requirement that you get bad reactions if your content is bad, the topic may not get reactions in the first place.

• +3 1

Users can assess the consistency of a post and its material by rating it. This way, one will improve their ability to write more content-rich blogs. This is a useful feature added by the cryptotalk network to encourage the development of higher-quality content.

I read a question about the heart that seemed to count as +1, but I'm not sure it does, so I'm going to use the + reactions instead. I'm not saying it doesn't count, but I have some reservations about it. Perhaps it's best to use the plus, but whatever everyone wants to give is fine with me.

Thank you for informing us about this. The evaluation system tells us about the quality of our topic and the extent to which others like it. If the evaluation was negative, then we must review the topic to know where we were wrong.

You are right really this thing decide the quality of the post that how useful idea posts have and how can it helps us in knowing about this platform so we should create good and quality contents for this platform so that we can get good reputation from other members. 

Your topic really good to know how many participants gave their rates to decides our post good or bad, and you're suggestion if any post received -5 negative points then that post Creator need to improve their post quality, but what about those members who gives -5 or+5 point's randomly,

so in my opinion both those  ( useless post creator + randomly  points giver) members, need to understand this reputation system importance because this system very good so don't misuse this system.

RT @George10: It's simple to search at the number of participants who have made our messages a prestige. However, for newcomers to the region, it would undoubtedly be beneficial, as they might have overlooked it. Also, I recommend double-checking any credibility given to a post, particularly if it is a -5, since there are many spammers on the forum who offer negative reputation to quality posts at random. As a result, we must take action.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Of course negative feedback makes the post useless and has a lot of errors and we must know the error and do not repeat it again and avoid useless posts. And when we get positive feedbacks that means I'm a useful post. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

This feature served as a deterrent for spam publishers and members who violate the forum rules from continuing to publish in this way and bypassing the forum rules, now it is necessary to create a useful post within the forum rules to get a positive reputation to be paid for.

This is really useful information. The number of positive reviews is useful in knowing the extent of the post's usefulness and its usefulness. We must always strive to gain these ratings in a positive way. Thank you my friend

Thanks for providing this useful information about writing system of this platform really we can know through this feature the quality of the post and also we can encourage the new member features giving them good reputation on the useful posts.

Actually ratings play a vital role in our work if the ratings are positive it increase our interest for doing more and good. If the ratings are negative it disappointed us but I think we should learn from negative ratings and should try to give up our mistakes.

I like the reactions systems a lot. I haven't met something similar in other forums and makes it a great system to rate posts and comments of other members. We have 50 reactions to give every day and I'm doing the daily 20 posts while trying to look for meaningful and top comments to rate from other members. The ones that deserve get it from me and I hope that everyone will start reading more posts from other members. 

Incredible publication of the ratings and how they are used, since cryptotalk gives us every day 50 reactions to help another in the forum, for me this has been a completely different idea from the point of view of others and I can say that it is very good to fully help people and support each other to learn from this forum and grow as people.

Actually classification has an important role in the success of our work, so we must benefit from it and that we read the topics well and give it the reputation it deserves in order to benefit the members, support them and provide them with the right assistance.

Yes i was confused about this reputation but your way of knowledge transfer is great and i have found my answer in very well way. So thank you very much for sharing such a nice information. I will be quite happy qand thanks for the kind words.

You are right my friend .. The reviews help us a lot to know if the post is good and useful, or is it duplicate and does not give any added value.

That's such useful information everyone should know about , this is a good thing to know the importance of what we are publishing.  This will make us pay attention to our mistakes, improve the posts we make, and know if what we write is useful and interesting from others.

Mates, it's important to understand the significance of what we're writing. This forces us to pay attention to our errors, strengthen our posts, and determine whether or not what we write is helpful and interesting to others. Also, be aware of members' responses to this article. The current forum assessment framework is critical because it allows us to determine the degree of benefit gained from members from reading. Thank you for taking the time to read my comment.

This is useful information, and through ratings, we can look at the quality of the content, look at errors in the event of negative reviews, and work to correct them.

Thank you for your valuable topic. There are many questions that newbies ask about this topic, and I have provided them with a clear answer to their questions.