Be careful while sending tether - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcryptoHan

Be careful while sending tether

As a new member I didn't know about this. Thanks for your informative information. Difference between coin and token is coin has it's own blockchain like btc, eth or whatever, but token don't have it' own blockchain it uses other coin's blockchain. 

This is my first time to know things like this even exist that is why I said am learning new things that will help me in future in this great forum and am every great full for everything forum members.

I have recently become aware of the tokens and how they are used and from what I gather by this it is Tether that is a token and not a coin and it is using these three blockchains for the purposes it has. Nice to know that a token can use many blockchains and that we have to be careful to remember which one the tokens we own are using.

Thank you dear for this important post for me .. I was not aware of the concept of the rope and I was completely ignorant as to what it is .. Your message enabled me to identify some information about it .. I will seek to research and learn more to gather enough knowledge so that I can deal with it later ...

Greeting regards mate. Very well said my mate. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Such very helpful to the all members. Keep it up this type posts bro.

• +2 1

Thank you my friend for this helpful post and to provide you with the topic of the tether I can now use the rope for practical purposes.

I did not have any information about the concept of the rope, and with your post you were able to understand what it meant

Thank you for this very useful information  . It is very important to be careful when doing this so that we do not send our money to another address and lose our money . I certainly did not have any information on this matter that will benefit me in the future.

• +2 1

Thank you for reminding us that we must be very careful with this tether and that if we are to switch to an address, we must be sure to use the right one because we might make a mistake and send the Tron Tether to the Ethereum wallet and lose everything

Thanks for informing us, and now we must be very cautious with that same tether if we are to switch to an address, as we will make mistakes and send the Tron Tether to the Ethereum wallet by error, losing everything.

I do not have any information about sending currencies to another wallet, because I have not tried that yet. We have to be careful when sending our money, because a mistake in sending the cryptocurrency will make you lose your money.  Thank you for this important advice.

I was not know well about this currency but i also planned to try the invrsting with this currency so thank you for this enough informations especially about the sending of the currency.

• +2 1

Agree, my friend. For me he sent TRC20 and asked me to have a tron coin in my wallet. This is really good information. I hope the new members benefit from it.

Hello friend, I totally agree with you as it is not just the rope. Every time you link to cryptocurrencies, you have to be careful because you are surrounded by scammers and hackers in the crypto world. One mistake can cause many troubles.

• +1 1

Dear friend, thank you for your participation. Honestly, I have not yet sent my coins to anywhere else, so I do not know what is the correct way to do this, but what I understood from your participation will help me a lot.

• +1 1

I haven't actually tried sending the cord to exchanges or investing in portfolios, but we have to raise money first so we can invest profitably.

• +5 1

Hello dear friend, thank you for a warning about the rope. Ask us when the rope is dangerous. His eyes need to be careful to lose anything. Thank you all. Thank you.

Thanks for the idea you share with us about tether with this now members will have the opportunity to study this and understand so that it can be used properly any where the tether is needed. This knowledge shared are the types of gain we all need in a forum.

Welcome, my dear friend, I thank you very much for presenting this valuable topic, rich with great information, indeed, I would not know about sending the rope, but this beautiful topic helped us. Thank you, dear, good luck.

I haven't committed such error however you are correct maybe there can be a difficult when sending tie and commit an error like that as a wallet possibly permits this and not perceives the locations are from various blockchains yet most will do and will advise you to address that addres.

Certainly, we must pay close attention to the blockchain that we use our transactions on, because the wallet address is not suitable for any blockchain. Each blockchain has a special wallet address such as Ethereum, Tron, and others.

• +2 1

Thank you so much dude for sharing this great alert with us, although I'm never familiar with the usdt but this will still be a guide to most of the new members in the platform, this is very useful and helpful. 

I am one of the members who did not understand what is the meaning of the term rope or what it refers to, but after reading this post, I understood what it is, so thank you for explaining to me through your post. I have benefited a lot from it

• +3 1

I did not know about this topic before. Thank you, my friend, for sharing with us this useful publication for all, and also new. I wish you good luck in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Welcome my friend I had no idea the term rope. This post enabled me to understand the term rope. Thank you for this clarification. I can now use the rope for practical purposes.

• +1 1