If you get scammed - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

If you get scammed

Fortunately, there are a few options. Needless to say, the best thing you can do is not get scammed in the first place. Before sending anyone who doesn't know the valuable bitcoin, you should do some due diligence to see if the Website is known for fraudulent transactions. You should be careful when looking for ways to reuse your bitcoin.

You are right, my friend, the fraudulent sites are constantly increasing and we always receive invitations to participate in them, links to enter them, and they promise to give large profits, so we cannot blame those who fall into their traps.
However, it is necessary to control our feelings when receiving any anonymous message or invitation, and we do not know anything about it in order to maintain the safety of our accounts.

• +3 1

I agree with you on that, my dear friend. I must report fraudsters who steal our money or deceive us, and we must beware of them and that the forum officials ban them so as not to expose members to danger

Yes you are right the cryptocurrencie filed is full of scammers they tried to steel your money every possible ways  so be careful every time .

We will not get scam because of the help our old members are sharing what we will do and how to go without been scam we will make sure we all follow the steps that is of guide for us as new members and we will all successed.

Of course it good if we are scame then we can report and can tell to forum that is happening. With this we can safe other to scame.  Because most of link which we don't know how is about but ,we try to open then it can be scame and we can lose our money. So don't try to opent his type of link . But some time we want to eaen money as beginner and this tume we can lose our money when we haven't knowledge about any cryptocurrency and other projects.  So as beginner is good to know about things and thet try it.

On 9/19/2020 at 12:59 PM, bogdanoff said:

Second thing - if we get scammed we have to tell to the forum. With this we help other member to know and avoid the same fate we have. This is our part and how we can help other when we lost money to a scam and how we stop the criminal from stealing more. They will earn less from their scam and we payback this way to them

Dear friend , I agree with you this is the best way to protect our self and our crypto talk community from the scammers , we need to work together in this matter cause the admins can't do everything alone they need our help too 

As it is technology base work where we can easily to be scammed by someone such as scammers. I have learned the protection program from my cousin. I have learned how to protect our money and account from scammers. Enabling two factor authentication protection to secure our money and account.

There are numerous spammers on this gathering, we simply need to advise the administrators about any arbitrary message we get from them, and they will be prohibited legitimately, they might be con artists, and we succumb to their misrepresentation.

Well, in fact, I was not deceived in the field of cryptocurrency before ... but through my presence in this forum and reading topics that talk about fraudsters, I have an idea about this topic, and I will certainly be careful about this matter .. and I certainly agree with you on an important point if You were cheated, so you must publish your experience here so that the rest of the members can help you and for the rest of the members to benefit from your experience .. I wish you and everyone success.

It's truly conceivable uniquely in this discussion there is numerous con artist can reach you as numerous path with visiting enclose or your profile page ,we truly should be cautious about that, never trust any one who advised you contribute with us.

I agree with you my friend, we have to help the officials in cleaning the forum from the scammers by reporting any suspected member to be expelled so that we can work comfortably and safely.

• +1 1

Yes, fraudsters exist and constantly develop their fraudulent methods, so we, as members of the CryptoTalk forum, alert each other to any fraud that any of us may be exposed to. Thus, we gain experience and information to protect ourselves as much as possible. I thank you for this wonderful and useful post.

We will always be at the mercy of scammers, but it is up to us if we are going to fall or not, as long as we are focused is what we want and we do what we have to do nothing will happen to us, we must not accept anything that is very good to be true, because it usually is.

• +1 1

If you get scammed you should share it to everyone specially in the forum like this so that the people can avoid the same mistake you made. We know that there's a lot of scammers out there specially in cryptoworld so always be careful on working with some sites just work with the legit one.

Hello dear , I hope you all are fine I am also newbie here and I am very afaird to get scammed because I read so many topics about scammed .

So can anyone please guide me about how can I do save working at this platform without getting scammed .

Give me your precious advice I am very thankful to you .

Happy posting.

As am new and am ready to learn skills on how to secure my account from scammers and am able to come across this it make me feel happy because this is the best help one can get from forum members so that we can all scale through this scammers and their likes.

There are lots of scammer available nowadays. We have to be careful of them. They will give you proposal to earn double money. Dont fall onto thier trap. Dont share your personal information with others. Dont click any unusual links. Make strong password. 

• +1 1

We must pay attention to that when any member of the forum falls into farud he must inform the rest of the members and warn them and if we do not do this we expose our friends or fraud we must be one

We should not be sad in this case, but we must benefit from the experiences of others so that we are not the next victim, and the matter simply needs from us to develop our experience and our knowledge so that we can distinguish between serious and logical work and illogical things that are often full of lies and fraud, for example the forum here is where things are logical, so you are You search for information, participate in topics, publish posts, and automatically receive gains if your participation is effective, and it is a logical reward in contrast to those false offers that tempt you with large sums of money without effort .

Fraudsters are everywhere and they make a lot of money and there is no way to deter them, as they have different methods of deception and theft, so everyone, beginners and experts, should be careful

Absolutely any area in which we can find fraud
Especially in this regard, it is a trap that they can set for us to fall into
We must not enter any site until we are sure of its reliability.

Edited by mhd tello

Dear, I thank you for this warning and clarification. In case of suspicion of anything, the supervisor must be informed immediately to avoid any fraud. And please do not share any personal information with anyone.

• +4 1

Actually, if you get scammed, your account will be not given back and you will be run here long period without getting scam by obey and follow the rules and guidelines of forum. You need to be very careful to avoid being scammed. There are some simple tips to avoid them , never share your personal information with anyone or anysites.

I was however defrauded by a fraudulent exchange that used to do an airdrop but told me to support them financially and they would give me over double trade, which I did because I had done the same thing with other exchanges that were also doing airdrops to trade, but that one actually posted the deposit mostly on exchange and left this week after swindling everyone.

• +1 1