If you get scammed - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

If you get scammed

There are scammers everywhere in any organization you can think of, the only advice I will have to say is that we all need to be careful on whom to trust so that we won't fall as a victim, because once you are scam by scammers there is nothing you can do again

• +1 1

This topic is a nice feedback to tge vuctims and also for the newbies.Yes the world to crypto is full of scammers and fake websites.They wil try many ways to fall in their traps.But we all have to be aware all tge time.By Avoiding these type of post, email or message we can keep away from them.Its the best we can do.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

If you spot a cryptocurrency scam,report it immediately to FTC at the website. But that also make it ripe for bitcoin fraud.If you are interested in bitcoin be aware of these potential scams.this advise is given to more than 700 people. 

Those scammers are everywhere they scammed when the victims mistakenly or willingly follow the fake  sites because there a lot of sites that has been set up to resemble original so what to do if you don't want to be scammed

》》avoid imposter sites

》》 fake money application 

》》Bad tweet and other social media updates 

》》 avoid following suspicious links through email.

in the event that you get spammed simply report them to the gathering so make the best decision making a huge difference that is a mix-up

We talk about scammers here and we can all be victims now or later so do not judge the victim by calling them greedy and stupid as I have read in comments. As the crypto platform is progressing in day by day and many people's are joining in the platform but along with the new beginners many scammers are also joining in this platform.  

Yes I am little bit agree with you there are many scammers but the moderators of this forum are trying to stop them they are keeping their eyes on this forum on every activity so you should to create your good security and protection your account is necessary then you cannot lost your money and you should not to accept the attractive offers because there are many chance this offers are given by the scammers

Thank you dear friend, this post is a very important topic through which you can get various directions on how to protect yourself from scammers.  To protect yourself from scammers you must be aware of yourself.  You will never enter a fake site.  Disclose any personal information.  Use strong passwords to protect yourself.  Work in the forum to protect all information and privacy.  Then you can safely work in the forum.

2 hours ago, Muktarysule said:

well,  that's a good point you made,  but an additional advice is to make sure that person you are trying to report is actually a scarm, because without proper investigation,  we may end up reporting a genuine offer. 

Yes, this is also happen. We need to have evidence. Suspecting something can also be possible and if we find red flags we can report them in the forum too. But there are red flags that give us a good idea of what will happen. A website can be paying for some time and when it makes too much money suddenly can exit. This is happening very often and before the exit there will be warning signs.

We must be very careful in the crypto world. There are many scammers in other areas of the internet, too but if you are scammed then you may always request the help of the law in regulated areas. Crypto on the other hand is a different story at the moment. Scammers move somewhat a bit more freely in this platform since there are more logical ways to scam people and since this is an unregulated platform, they have more chance to get away with it. So always be careful and keep your security up at all times. You may find a lot of information in this forum about keeping your accounts safe when doing business with cryptocurrency platforms.  

• +2 1

On 12/29/2020 at 6:59 PM, Man138 said:

Talking about been scam in the world of crytpo currency, I guess I was just scammed between yesterday and today. I invested tron worth much yesterday but today it wasn't paid to my wallet as promised.

So that's you were invested that's tron to a certain platform that's telling you they will be return you the profit to your wallet? If is like that, you were just getting scammed.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

We all know that cryptocurrency is becoming famous all over the world day by day. In the same way, scammers on this platform are also increasing day by day. But for this it is necessary that every incoming new member should avoid clicking on the link of a website and the violet, if he sees the feeling of anyone's scemers, then contact with moderator of this forum.

Scammers are very wise and tricky. They often tends to render you many kind of assistance in the form of maneuvering. And at the end, one will then be infected with their ill intention.

You've really raise a nice discussion above there mate.

Yes right we all know that many scammers are also here on cryptotalk they are very sharp we must avoid from them but unfortunately if we get scammed we don't lose our heart keep on working and guide other members with your experience

• +5 1

If you get scammed don't be silent just report and it will be banned. So be careful about everything . Just study about what we are doing don't be lazy. 

It doesn't matter because a lot of people use it .I use a lot of people, then I live in a lot of things .

So, because of calling a lot of people, we should not keep time when we don't. If you have a new ID in front of passion, we will follow them, we will try their work 

Yes, on whatever platform you work on, there will be also scammers  present,If you become a victim of scammer then your money is stolen and the account is also threatened.I would advise you that whenever you join an online platform,first of all you should check the security.

• +1 1

I agree with this suggestions and we should also remember that we are here to help ourselves  so when ever anyone get scammed such person should try to update the forum members about it so as others to avoid such means

Scammers are our major problem online these days and everyone have to be careful with his login information most especially my fellow newbies, in the issue of we getting scam we can recover our account if we report to the admin for account recovery just as the poster stated above in these post.

It is not bad to get scam is once beaten twice shining in life one have to learn from good people and also bad people it all depend which side he or she want to play role among the good or bad, for me among good once but I will get smarter to defend my self always.

Yes you are absolutely right here . Scammers are always present every where looking for scam some people who are unaware of their activities and also some inexperienced peoples . But if we take good preventions before interacting them we can get rid of them . 

As you have shared this use full information with us, some new members and traders are not aware that there are some fake sites and lots of scammers in the field of trading, due to which we face many losses.  Some Trader gets into the greed that we are getting good commission here and in a few days we will make a good profit from this year, then later he has to face the loss due scamming. And finally he falls prey to despair. 

On 9/19/2020 at 2:59 PM, bogdanoff said:

The cryptocurrency field is full of scammers. They are everywhere  and as beginners we know their plans but it took us time to learn how to avoid them. There are fake giveaways scam airdrop and fake websites, we receive hundreds of phising emails and we are seconds from getting scammed after clicking a link.

Some have already fallen to their plans and the reason is not the fault of victims.

They did not know how to protect. We talk about scammers here and we can all be victims now or later so do not judge the victim by calling them greedy and stupid as I have read in comments. It is not about being clever but have experience. 

Second thing - if we get scammed we have to tell to the forum. With this we help other member to know and avoid the same fate we have. This is our part and how we can help other when we lost money to a scam and how we stop the criminal from stealing more. They will earn less from their scam and we payback this way to them.

Yes mate you are right. Online plarforms are full of scammers. There is a way to identify how scammers work. Simply read seniors posts regarding these kind of fake people. I have seen different posts where senior members are guiding and giving tips on how to protect yourself from getting scammed.

My friend, yes, this is very good. We must tell the forum that you expose us to fraud in order not to allow it to withdraw money, for example, or to stop this account. Yes, there are many sites on this Internet to put your keys to penetrate your accounts. Attention, my friend from these sites

On 9/19/2020 at 1:29 PM, Nezar said:

Therefore, beginners and experts should be very careful and always be careful of these people and it will be good to share sites Fraudsters inside the forum so everyone can avoid them and stay away from them

I have never fall a victim of scammers or hackers since my stay in crypto community, what is the secret behind my protection is the lessons I learnt from failures, disappointments stories and various mistakes. Its inculcate prevention experiences to be use to ensure my safety