If you get scammed - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

If you get scammed

That's really a fantastic advice @bogdanoff if any member of cryptotalk forum get scammed I think its advisable to share your experience with cryptotalk forum members so that they will also avoid been scammed. 

Yes radio friend we can get scammed in cryptocurrency because there are many scammers who are scamming people. who do not have proper knowledge about making investments and trading.scammers should be banned .and do not make investment without proper knowledge.

• +4 1

We all have to be careful in dealing with any untrustworthy website or person, because that is something that may cause bankruptcy. If we report fake people or sites and publish them, you will alert many people to avoid fraud.

We must avoid such con artists who sell various investment packages with high returns. I have invested my money in various investment websites, but most of the time I have lost money and have not made any profit. Before investing in any website, read the website review.

It is a good idea to tell the forum administrators to ban them, but the problem is that they always come back and return. We must always report them in order to protect ourselves and protect others from falling into their trap

Engaging in fraud is a sin and goes against the law. If there are such scammers here, I advise you to stop doing this business and get on the path of correction. Be careful and attentive.

Exactly friend, it is good to report if we suspect someone who is trying to harm Cryptotalk members, so it will stay clean and provide more security when doing our work on this platform. Although the moderators are pending but we can also collaborate. Thanks for your helpful content.

You are right, fraudsters have very many ways to trap us, and all of us may fall victim to them, we must pay more attention to this, and if we fall victim to fraudsters here, we can inform all members so that the same will not happen to them.

I have been exposed to this a while ago so we have to be very careful of scammers and publish their sites to avoid falling into their traps and beginners should beware of them

Well my friend, scammers are really everywhere and they target beginners a lot so we have to alert all new members here about the danger of scammers.

By creating topics and experiences for us with scalers, we can give the new members here advice to avoid falling victims to theft.

• +4 1

You given very good advice and if noone talked about their experience with scammers then we wouldn't know how to avoid them and maybe only suspect something is going on . so we should be careful while doing something new such as selecting an exchange or investing in any new currency. 

• +3 1

The best way to raise the level of the forum is to block all senders of spam, and that is by reporting all spammers to the administration so that they are banned.We must be careful in everything here and not pass our data on to anyone.

• +3 1

Yes, this is true, my friend, the field of cryptocurrencies is full of fraudsters, I was defrauded more than once, but when I got a little knowledge and experience I became able to know them easily, so we must be careful, good luck .

• +2 1

I am new here and I have no more information about scamming because I don't find any scam so I don't know how did they stole the money but thanks for sharing this information because it is very helpful especially for the newbies they have no idea about scamming and they lose their 

money so thanks for this information

Of course, my friend, fraudsters are very much in any place and they choose new tools every time they appear, so you have to follow the utmost caution when you talk to a stranger that you do not know because he may send you a link trying to steal your money and your profits through it, so you have to stay vigilant

• +2 1

Fraudsters in the world of cryptocurrencies will present you with attractive ads, which may be very tempting, and you will fall into their hunt if you accept them or enter an untrusted forum or click on a link from spam so you must be careful.

Nowadays, there are many scammers and nerds, and those whose main goal is to defraud people for different purposes, especially if the fraud will cause them financial profits, their desire will multiply and they will develop their methods.
I encounter a lot of attractive advertising links whose content indicates that once you click on the link, you will be rich, but they are fraudulent links. Once you click on them, your information and accounts will be available to hackers.
You should pay attention to the pop-up links on most websites and search around them carefully before clicking on any of them.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

There are many ways you can be get scammed.Many of the attractive ads, messages, invitation so on. As a member you have to careful and stick with rules.Don't do anything stupid.Maintain your security which is curicial.

Fraudsters follow malicious ways to steal money, so we should fight them and take great care not to fall victim to them, protect our personal information for ourselves, and promise to get upset behind their tempting offers if we don't know them and trust them well? .

Everyone who has been exposed to harm, hacking, or fraud should share this thing in the forum to alert members and let beginners take precautions from thieves.

We have to be careful with anyone in the crypto world to avoid being caught in the trap of fraud and theft.

• +2 1

Hello my friend
Thank you for this valuable post about being more careful in the world of electronic currencies
Especially since there are many spam messages and fake websites that attract a large number of people due to the lack of sufficient information about them.
But through our presence on this forum and the great content it provides from member topics
The most experienced in this world may learn from them how to face these risks and be more careful in dealing with them and avoid falling into the hands of fraudsters
Therefore, we must search and be patient to be more experienced in this world of electronic currencies

• +3 1

The methods of fraudsters have evolved a lot. We must take care of anything that has no source or offers free currencies for profit .. and many others.

Don't trust any unknown person  if you were scammed   than you have to report that site are person from which you get scammed be aware  of scammer . Scammer are increasing day by day

• Useful or interesting 1

Indeed, all of us are exposed to fraud, especially at the beginning of our career. I was exposed to one of them when I used the Telegram application. Then someone wrote to me and told me about an investment company that gives 20 percent profits. I did not know about their methods yet, and I became aware of their methods and the ways in which they work and I was given attention for them.

• +3 1

Yes, my dear friend, I completely agree with you with what you said. We need to gain more knowledge and experience to avoid fraud and theft that happen to our accounts and our funds. We must avoid responding to emails as well.

• +1 1